• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Steam Port Springs? Do you mean Steamboat Springs? If you're going skiing, you do.

But no one there plays vidya games.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Jam102552 (10:08:48 AM): Steam Port Springs!
wartortleketchi (10:09:01 AM): for all your porting of steam needs!
Jam102552 (10:09:13 AM): Found in the Spring Yard Zone of Sonic 1!
wartortleketchi (10:10:02 AM): you load the steam up onto the spring, and it ports it to where ever you want!
Jam102552 (10:11:19 AM): They've been steaming ports for 25 years! With a family owned business by the Springs family, they've kept the secrets close for all this time! Here to service your port steaming needs!
Taking it a little far?

Maybe...! :bee:

Also, I'll leave this here.

http://www.norefuge.net/vgng/vgng.html

but I already got the game of the year:
Hindu Landmine from Planet X

or

Hyper Surgery Through Time

Bees!

Smash Ace
Yeah, Steamboat, I mean. Too bad, I wanted to Brawl CO people. : (
Most of our Smashers are centralized in the Denver area. Then we have a few here in Colorado Springs. *sigh* If only you were visiting Colorado Springs. You could come to the weekly McSpringsfest we have tonight.

Bees!

Smash Ace
It's ok Bees my Wii won't play brawl at all. I going to try to clean the lense but I doubt it will help.
Thank You. Once I get the know-how to fix mine I will share it with you. Also nice Blooper that looks like a R.O.B. with a Metaknight mask.

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
hey hey whats going on im back, sorry to worry you guys and everything, i was in the hospital saturday night, flu and such and my fever wouldn't go down and it was really high! so i was getting over my flu and tons of school work to do didn't want to fall behind, I barely touched a computer. sorry if i didn't text back i thought ill just post here and tell you guys that im back all together
I would go to the smashfest this saturday but I have an orientation for my new job
thanks for your concerns guys! :)

oh yeah i suppose i will start advertising for the king of springs coming up in may and stuff

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Dave, you don't get to host the tournaments on AiB anymore. The fact that you "hosted" one you didn't attend kind of ruins it.

But glad to see you're ok.

Steam

Smash Hero
If you space Dair right you can make only the first kick hit (the one that basically stuns them) on certain characters. if you do this right on the stage you can repeat it since dair is hella fast. You can DI up or away I'm nearly certain but Lucario can still **** them out of it. you also can't shield or jump out.

Steam

Smash Hero
Nevermind Im dumb. You can shield it but the shield has to be nearly full or it will get poked. though you can probably spot dodge it too >_>. though both of those give luc a free grab.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Best infinite ever!

Repetition: Smashfest at my house tomorrow. 6921 S Himalaya Way, Centennial CO 80016. Starts at 11. Goes until I say it no longer goes.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Taking it a little far?

Maybe...! :bee:

Also, I'll leave this here.

http://www.norefuge.net/vgng/vgng.html

but I already got the game of the year:
Hindu Landmine from Planet X

or

Hyper Surgery Through Time
Alright, I messed up the name, don't kill me, haha.

Still, I really want to find a way to make my parents take me to some CO smasher place. I mostly want to play Steam...maybe Meno.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was gonna rip Meno's avatar to be part of the in crowd of colorado, but then i found this thing and it's cuter.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
True story: "Dimitri" (more than likely not his real name) is from a group called The Charisma Arts. It's a fancier term for "Game" which is basically "The art of picking up females." They teach, have books, seminars, etc. all on picking up women and being overall more charismatic. Really all depends on the "style" you learn.

Now you might be thinking that this guy is just some student gone reeaaally wrong, but he's actually a teacher in the Charisma Arts who did full-up seminars and everything. Though, I dunno if he is any more, since this was a few years back and these set of messages are only becoming more popular. Might be harder for him to get students and all that. He might still be doing his thing, but just not with the Charisma Arts company. Who knows?!

Take that in for additional lulz!

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I actually heard a rumor that the whole thing was just a viral advertising capaign. (Dunno if it's true or not.)

How elegant.

Oh and zajice and spelt didn't know until today that Pikachu was named after Pikas, the rock-rodents. Maaaaaaaan, that's the first thing you learn about pokemon!!!!!

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I actually heard a rumor that the whole thing was just a viral advertising capaign. (Dunno if it's true or not.)

How elegant.
Lmao whaaaa? Rumors get ********. . .

Then again, not even a day after it happened, there was a rumor that a guy at Anime Wasabi went around into people's hotel rooms, after stealing some legendary master hotel key, attacking people in their sleep like a deranged mad man.

Truth was that some old guy socked a few people behind him in the line for the bar, extremely frustrated. lolololol rumors hoo hoo hoo

But nah, it is confirmed. in fact, so confirmed that I had to check about the name, and lo and behold, his name is actually James N. Sears. Dimitri, hahahaha. And he's convicted of many acts of sexual abuse, malpractice as a doctor, and creepy phone calls. GG deranged 'casanovas' of the world, like Paul Janka!

Hoo hoo hoo!

I only know these things 'cause I studied them. I won't lie though, stuff is definitely solid, and has upped my ability to charisma, as long as you know what to pick up on and what not to. I could go on for days about this though so..... :x

Yes the teachings "work."

Bees!

Smash Ace
Oh and zajice and spelt didn't know until today that Pikachu was named after Pikas, the rock-rodents. Maaaaaaaan, that's the first thing you learn about pokemon!!!!!
I thought that Pikachu was named after "pika" a japanese onomatopoeia that describes electricity and Chu which iirc is japanese for mouse. .-.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
So guys, after reading the comic posted on the ROB social thread, I'm doing my own Nuzlocke run through Ruby.

I'm going down to the "set" battle style and going with the no dupe Pokemon route, since getting 5 Zigzagoons is sum bull**** rite thar.

The rest of those rules are krazay.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
If anyone else is going to Tim's today later..... I want to see who can give me a ride. Does anyone think they can? Btw i'll be back around 1 today in the afternoon.

Top Bottom