• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
Sigh everything is failing...The Brawl ISO I torrented, the backup loader I downloaded... If only they had technical support for these things. I just want to ****ing play Brawl on my wii again...Why is that so much to ask?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
OH! You mean you're going to lose another two dollars >__>

How about I just do serious friendlies next time? If you really want the MM, we can do it, but I won't sandbag in friendlies for free!

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
It's ok Bees my Wii won't play brawl at all. I going to try to clean the lense but I doubt it will help.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I was going to make a Meno avatar that had the teeth of a moblin under it, but I don't know how to use photoshop. Or paint. Or my computer. Just ask Tim

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
"Shortly after the announcement of Pokemon Black and White editions, Nintendo confirmed that those are the Japanese names. In order to appear politically correct the English versions of these games will be called Pokemon African-American and Caucasian.

When they realised that "African-American" is not a term that applies outside of America, Nintendo was quoted as saying "****, really? Now what are we going to call it? Pokemon n*****?""

^ lol wtf

Steam

Smash Hero
Pokemon crimson version (YOU TOLD US YOU LOVED RED VERSION SO MUCH)

maybe infra-red and ultra violet versions.

Then radio/ gamma ray versions

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I already made that joke to Peter! Get away from it Steam!

You may make jokes about Pokemon Checkerboard. Or Pokemon Mixed Race.

Top Bottom