• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I have a huge basement so there would be plenty of room here. If I could get the ok from my parents, ppl could bring some extra set ups and be willing to come to aurora we'd be set.
I can do one of these if it's happening. can be nice to see all of you again. I would like to face some of you guys again. It's always so much fun. <3

Bees!

Smash Ace
Meno! your Avi looks like ROB and that makes me smile!
Also I am off Saturday from work(this never happens) So in addition to our Friday fest which if anyone from out off town comes we can meet at 5-11. Also I am down for whatever on Saturday. Gotta break in my new controller!

Also Boop boop!

Rizen

Smash Legend
oh yeah i remember now, i play melee!
i hope you haven't gotten better... i havent played since with u last time.
ok friday smash sounds perfect... on tuesday.
later will let you guys know details, maybe we can get an actual fest going, i know some other ppl that play, if i had my phone by now i'd get more ppl. hong kong post service blows!
or tuesday?
I've been playing 'Glitch in the system'; the most overlooked gamecube game. I'll practice smashbros before the 'fest to get my game on again.

Bees!

Smash Ace
So lets break it down. We got McSpringsfest friday. What Saturday? and what is the tuesday talk?

Bees!

Smash Ace
But Robocopter isn't Robocop. He is Robocopter. He kills himself when he tries stuff.

Also maybe you can come with me to whatever smashfest is being hosted Saturday. Most likely Munch will come with me too.

Steam

Smash Hero
But Robocopter isn't Robocop. He is Robocopter. He kills himself when he tries stuff.

Also maybe you can come with me to whatever smashfest is being hosted Saturday. Most likely Munch will come with me too.
Furcario will shoot aura bawls from the robocopter.

I should be able to go but I might need a ride.

Bees!

Smash Ace
You know what they say about trends...
They repeat. Only internet time is shorter than realtime.

5 internet memes time=two cycles of trends and about 3 decades.

So in laymen terms...

The yo-yo is now a cool and happenin' toy again...Yay!!!!!!

Rizen

Smash Legend
You know what they say about trends...
They repeat. Only internet time is shorter than realtime.

5 internet memes time=two cycles of trends and about 3 decades.

So in laymen terms...

The yo-yo is now a cool and happenin' toy again...Yay!!!!!!
Gee, that's swell!
@discussion- Steam (can't physically be) underwater
It can with enough heat and oxygen. It forms bubbles.

What the story with the 'underwater' sigs?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure steam, lucario, defino and ness were already tested in combination. Steam was most definitely underwater.

Also, the story of the Underwater sigs: Meno made one, then Ryyudo made one, then Yang made one, then I made one, then Ferdi made an anti one, then Mikezor made one, then Ryyudo made one for moblin, then Underload made the best one.

Steam

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure steam, lucario, defino and ness were already tested in combination. Steam was most definitely underwater.

Also, the story of the Underwater sigs: Meno made one, then Ryyudo made one, then Yang made one, then I made one, then Ferdi made an anti one, then Mikezor made one, then Ryyudo made one for moblin, then Underload made the best one.
:'(

*uses self-destruct*

I would rather be under fire than under water. water sucks.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Worst? More like BEST. Did you see them red boots?! And his Super was way too good. Red Guy Wins, complete with victory dance and animated background. This alone was awesome, and is FAR more Street Fighter than all the Street Fighter movies ever/combined.

Hakan's early life as a Street Fighter was disastrous though. :(

PS Come back home David, where you belong!

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
If there's one thing with coding that I keep forgetting to do, is to take your estimate time you're going to take on a project...

And double it...

And double it again!

Example. I started at 22:00, working on a project. I estimated 2 hours because I thought I was efficient enough. Turns out I had a lot of debugging to do because I was working with 3 classes and a driver. End result: 8 hours. 8 !%#$ing hours of pure coding. I finally got up and took a **** piss before writing this post.

Rizen

Smash Legend
im pretty sure u can put water over steam using a bucket, therefore steam under water is valid. what makes you think it isn't? physics? i don't believe in physics!
Don't let physics drag you down! ...or anywhere.
Dair spike?

I don't get most of the conversations on this thread:dizzy:.

Dylan's now 'DemonicToonBorg' with that avatar.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey Dylan there is this game I want you to try out.

not really

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
i'm pretty sure I started the meno sig meme, not that it matters. I just remember too that i also mention menos sig on my "how to be a good marth video". Also i woke up reading some facebook....is Dave ok? what happend?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I am sorry for the mixup Yang.

And we're not sure, but no one has heard from Dave since Friday, and he hasn't been on anything online that we can check.

I'm probably gonna have a smashfest Saturday. 6921 S Himalaya Way, Centennial CO 80016. More details as I decide them.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I = >:O @ Sinz

And Dave...we have no idea. He hasn't returned any of my calls, texts, posts, love poems...

He hasn't been shown as online on AiM or Facebook...

It's just weird. He's probably fine...

MK.II

Smash Rookie
I was sorta wondering what happened to Dave as well. Just disappeared apparently.

Top Bottom