• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
you guys. tourney early may. I want to see Tim and DTL and everyone from colorado T_T.
Oooo I wanna go!!! I'll be talking to CO peeps if they want to go.

Also, because I never do them, I just will. Shoutouts:

Dan: <3<3<3 Thanks sooo much for the ride again! Great seeing you as always. Hanging with you is always great. See you at King of the Springs! Maybe earlier. Also get DFG'd :(

Peter: What Tim said about the tech chase thing. Also great games. God...all of the Toon Link games were sooo close. And you beat my MK match 4 =(. Great seeing you! Come to more stuff.

Meno: Thanks for the ride there! It's a shame we didn't get to wreck teams. The tourney matches were dumb...CO will teach you the Lucario MU. Playing you is always fun as is hanging with you. And thanks for encouraging me to go MK!

Lunch: **** wresting and keep playing smash with us. Such a smart player...ROB v MK though...Fun guy, great seeing you.

Steam: Grr...I was busy the entire time and didn't get to play with you. I PROMISE next time we're at the same thing I will play countless friendlies with you! And don't lose faith in your Lucario; it's great. Mindset is everything.

That random pit that did nothing but sideB and arrow with Pit that I played match 1: Get double 3 stocked with me under 40%!

Dave: Yours is coming soon

Fishbait: Still don't know you that well. Nice show though and great player. You seem nice :)

Tim:

Hoo
hoo
hoo
Butreally, **** happens. You probably would've won the next match anyways. I lol'd like hell though when I realized up until that Fsmash you hadn't even touched me as I did over 150% to you. :laugh: Great seeing you and playing you as always. And B- is so good it almost ruins Vbrawl.

If I missed you, I probably don't like you. JK now please tell me if I missed you.

Steam

Smash Hero
I would have liked to practice sextreme Lucario combos on that pit.

I also lol'd when the two guys using wii-mote only played in round 1.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
God **** it.

Even Smashboards times me out...

SHOUT OUT TIME.

Steam - Good stuff in teams. I felt like I could have done much better than I did in finals though. Getting combo'd to 60% and into a klaptrap wasn't very fun. ): And we need to get a lot of friendlies next time we see each other. I'm really disapointed in my Snake's performance against you. I need to learn how to fight them Lucarios and you need to learn how to fight them Diddys.

Oh, and we didn't get any money...

Tim - Next time I see you, I want you to forward smash me over and over and over and over and over and over and over until I start freaking DIing it right.

Fishbait - Why you gotta go and own me on livestream? Every time I end up on livestream, it ends badly for me. D:

Meno - Forward smash. Then forward smash again!

Underload - I wish you at least got 2nd. You need HG/SS!

Dylan - Tripping. ):

Z - I enjoy resting you. I do not enjoy getting Falcon Punched out of rest. Also, tail spike.

Random girl that kept rooting against me in that one set - ):

Zaj - YOUR SNAKE WAS SO FREAKING BAD THIS TOURNEY FFFFFFFFFFFFF. GO MAIN A GOOD CHARACTER THAT DOESN'T GET JUGGLED SO HARD.

Everybody else - You guys are bros.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I will go next time.
I would like to give shoutouts now...
Home Depot-**** you for not giving me off and making me work a 9 hour-shift.
Myself-**** You for not getting off and making me work a 9 hour-shift.
Steam-I am going to second Diddy so I you will get much Diddy Exp
Everyone else rocks(Except Lunchmeat, he rocks even harder and mains a super cool character) good stuff Fishbait(from what I hear)

http://www.mywot.com/en/forum/2171-smashboards-are-bad-for-kids-please-read lolol

EDIT: ZAJ: You Main Diddy, not Snake. Kind of like how I mained Kirby when we first met. I only mained him in my head. When in reality my R.O.B. was the one that got me results.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Why can't I have two mains? I still use both of them equally.
You can have two mains but as for the PR I suggest we use your Diddy on there. Only a suggestion mind you, but nevertheless, your Diddy is superior to your Snake.

Also on a vain Lulzy and positive note it makes our PR look more diverse.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
The problem with that is the PR will have DK for the symbol and I have a burning hatred for Donkey Kong just because I don't like him. Nothing to do with him in Brawl, I just don't like him as a character.

Also, I do feel like my Snake has gotten much better than it used to be. It's at least close to my Diddy. I just did badly with him this tourney. When I used him in friendlies later though, I was doing much better.

I used 4 different characters this tourney. :X

Snake, Diddy, Pikachu, and MK.

Oh, wait, and Marth against Meno once.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
what is the co pr?

oh and random guy called mister doom is coming to the tourney, we're trying to get az to also, meaning co should definitely go o_o.

and zajice should just use pikachu forever.

Bees!

Smash Ace
what is the co pr?

oh and random guy called mister doom is coming to the tourney, we're trying to get az to also, meaning co should definitely go o_o.

and zajice should just use pikachu forever.
Sounds cool. Expensive, yet cool. My car won't make a trip like that unfortunately. However, If I could get a ride from other Colorado friends(I can pay gas moneys) I might maybe perhaps go. Link to details plezzz?

Also Mr. Doom mains Ike. I think he is from Kannnnnsaaaaaaaaaasssss.

Underload

Lazy
and zajice should just use thunderjolt forever.
Fixed. Also, PR for now:

1. Dave (aka Mr. Inactive)
2. Tim (aka Mr. Winner)
3. Dylan (aka Mr. Tripper)
4. Meno (aka Mr. Fair -> Jab)
5. Me (aka Mr. Can't Bake His Pineapples)
6. Bees (aka Mr. Diddy Main)
7. Level Zero (aka Mr. Only MK Main On The PR)
8. Zajice (aka Mrs. Diddy Main, wife of Mr. Diddy Main; aka that guy who got timed out)
9. Steam (aka Mr. Get Off My PR)
10. JCVD (aka Mr. Lolorado Springs Into Greeley Combo)

Bees!

Smash Ace
Fixed. Also, PR for now:

1. Dave (aka Mr. Inactive)
2. Tim (aka Mr. Winner)
3. Dylan (aka Mr. Tripper)
4. Meno (aka Mr. Fair -> Jab)
5. Me (aka Mr. Can't Bake His Pineapples)
6. Bees (aka Mr. Diddy Main)
7. Level Zero (aka Mr. Only MK Main On The PR)
8. Zajice (aka Mrs. Diddy Main, wife of Mr. Diddy Main; aka that guy who got timed out)
9. Steam (aka Mr. Get Off My PR)
10. JCVD (aka Mr. Lolorado Springs Into Greeley Combo)

Saving this. Best quote from Peter to-date.
Also I might point out the obvious that I main R.O.B. Also I was only fooling around with Diddy at EFL. Next time we meet play me with MK vs my Diddy and you will see. (Or ask Dylan) My diddy isn't as bad anymore(still plenty of room for improvement.

However me getting timed out by you makes Mr & Mrs Diddy Main more fun. On our wedding cake is two monkeys and a stopwatch set to 0:00

Also I am having an affair with Mrs.Diddy Main with my Robotic Operating Buddy.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I did nothing but thunderjolt against Marth because Marth scares the hell out of me when I'm Pikachu.

Why am I the Mrs. Diddy Main?

Underload

Lazy
Because you're lower on the PR, and Mr. Diddy Main was already taken. You can be Mr. Diddy Main if you want to be a gay couple, or pull a Will Grayson, Will Grayson on everyone.

And Bees, you meatridin'. First Zajice's Diddy and now me. MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE MRS. DIDDY MAIN YOU DIRTY BEATGLIDER

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
we'll get a tourney thread up this week, i'll come in here and post it when it happens. also whoever comes does me the favor of coming to our tourney I will do the favor of money matching :p

also woah pr. does dave still just play gdub?

and to zajice every pikachu hates marth.

Bees!

Smash Ace
And Bees, you meatridin'. First Zajice's Diddy and now me. MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE MRS. DIDDY MAIN
lol Good Sir,
I simply give credit where credit is due.

inb4picturepulledfromtheinternetthatwillbeusedtoconveyPetersnextpointofinterest

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
If this is the tourney Dekar talked to me about Nolan, very very little chance of me going. That weekend is: My dad's birthday, My brothers' birthdays, and Mother's day. Very bad odds to go up against.

I forgot to shoutout zajina, because I didn't play any singles against him. And I forgot to shoutout spelt. I am a bad person. But spelt is the brawl- gaw champion. Dylan agrees.

___X___

Smash Lord
Hey guys! so how'd the tournament go?
who won?
I wish I would have came but not a lot of people were attending and it might have been a waste of money, Plus I don't have any money to begin with hahaha!

but when is your guys' next tournament??

I'd love to come if the attendance is expecting a lot of people! :D

Rizen

Smash Legend
I wish I could attend more smashfests/tourneys:urg:. Something always comes up and insomnia sucks ***:mad:. I'll play everyone eventually. ...someday...

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I knew about that. It's something they're going to fix, but for the meantime no one has abused it here yet.

Hey guys! so how'd the tournament go?
who won?
I wish I would have came but not a lot of people were attending and it might have been a waste of money, Plus I don't have any money to begin with hahaha!

but when is your guys' next tournament??

I'd love to come if the attendance is expecting a lot of people! :D
Tourney was fun, a little bigger than expected with 20 people. I won, DTL got second, Underload got 3rd. If you want to come to a bigger tourney, I think we're having one that should be decent sized in june.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
So that landlord guy i work with has been pretty busy lately so I'd say that home down there is out since he still has to fix some things up there. Any word elsewise on homes ? (sorry i've been extremely busy these past few weeks.)

Top Bottom