• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
So I am thinking of teamnames if I team with people:
with Steam: Things from the Springs
with Zaj: Robotic Operating Beard
with Dave: Disable speech software and merge circuitry with me.
with Peter: Overload
with Tim: Fart Jokes, Hoo Hoo Hoo, Fatman and Robot,
with Meno: Toadbot or Underwater-bot underwater, Mannybot
with Lunchmeat: Either GYRRROMITE!, or Bot buddies, or Brobots or [o o]
with Chunky: Danger Will Robinson!
with Dylan: Camping is cool. or DIE!!!!!!!!...at 189%
with Munch: Robotic Operating Bird, Birdbot, Hands off my Gyro.
With Level Zero: Level [o o]
with JCVD: Dancing Bot, Metal Gear Rex,

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Steam is still going and same with everyone else? To those going, good luck and have fun for all of ya.

Steam, the O'Chunkster lad has wavebounced more than you before you even started. XD

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
For the three people who were interested in the slightest about Anime Expo: Flights seem to get the cheapest at $205 round trip. That'd be Wed Jun 30th – Mon Jul 5th, though. Leaving times both ways are pretty flexible in the $205 range so the days' schedules shouldn't be a problem.

Hotels, which all seem to be about a mile away from the con, range hugely from 39 a night to near 200 a night. I assume we don't need too much high class, though, so it'd be about 135 for a full 4 days or so.

Estimate travel & stay would be around $335.

Still, that's under the assumption we fly. Still, lemme know your commitments to going so I know what's going on.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Level needs transportation for tomorrow! Also I want to enter dubs this time so does anyone need a partner?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
If I teamed with Bees we would definitely be Robot Hell

Bees!

Smash Ace
What does that mean?
There was an old television show called Lost In Space. In Lost in Space there was a boy(Will Robinson) and his Robot guardian.
A Boy(Lucas) and his Robot Guardian(Robot) But whenever there was danger the robot would say "Danger Will Robinson!"

If I teamed with Bees we would definitely be Robot Hell
Yes! god I <3 Sinz!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Name search bait. :3

Why does he name search that when his name is stingers135? No underscore.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I don't know but he says he namesearches it all day! lol I wonder if siggys show up in namesearches?

Just to be safe!

stingers135 stingers_135

Is such a cool guy. His ROB is mega-legit too

inb4beatgliding

Daft_Punk

Smash Rookie
Jesus, i can finally get on here...
So, how'd the tourney go?
I heard it was small.
and noone liked friendlies or something

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Finally I'm able to be on here again XD. Looks like you guys that went had some fun over there at the tourney last night. Nice <3

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Wasn't that small, 20 people. Dunno why no one did friendlies, possibly because of brawl- ffas.

Shootoots:

Dylan: =( =( Good games, good games. You had your spacing pretty on. Don't feel ashamed of your play, it isn't like you were planking or something.
Meno: Hoo hoo hoo, lose to more lucarios. Also, good work finally realizing bair is amazing.
Lunchmeat: Very nice teams, sir. And good showing in the tourney. Great seeing you as always.
Underload: Nice work Petah! One thing to watch: When there's a grenade behind you, you never look for people to roll towards it from dthrow. And they were never quite cooked enough that I couldn't avoid the explosion.
Fishbait: Good jorb! Also, you **** in brawl-
Steam: Be more fishbaity. And footstool more people at 0%
Nite: Soon, everyone will talk like me, and then YOU WILL TOO!!
Z: Yer pokemans is stupid
Dave: Did you get enough sleep? =D

Tripping: You ****ing suck. Die in a fire. http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/CutthroatLive.php

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
There was an old television show called Lost In Space. In Lost in Space there was a boy(Will Robinson) and his Robot guardian.
A Boy(Lucas) and his Robot Guardian(Robot) But whenever there was danger the robot would say "Danger Will Robinson!"
Ok that makes sense :D. lol

Top Bottom