• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Does it make stuff tooooooooooo pixely or is it worth getting before the 3DS comes out?
That was my concern when I got it. Actually it maintains it, much like vector png's.

It surprised me. I like seeing a NidoqueenXL rock face.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Teddy Moblin! Come to Dylanfest! We must do low tier matches. Samus vs Ganon! and everything else that is good and wholesome about the game! (Low tiers yay!)
Your Kirby won't **** me next time; I've improved to just getting horribly violated. (Chat lingo is kind of creepy.) I need MU experience.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Actually Bees, Ganon vs. Samus is one of the most unwholesome matchups in the entirety of low tier metagame.

From the Ganon's perspective, of course.

Ends World You With

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nah. I saw it. I just saw it while you were talking about it here on Smashboards so I was like eh.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys, I just jab locked a CPU Snake to 300% against the wall on Shadow Moses with Meta Knight.

I'm obviously bored.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
But every time I want to play Puzzle League, you always say no. :<

Well then you must not be British, because anyone who likes tea will like that cup!!!!!111111
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

HAHAHA

HA

HA

H
A
H
A

You're funny.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I'm feeling extra ******** today.

I played puzzle league friendlies at holiday bash... 4 months ago...

I just looked around for a good 30 seconds for the stylus before I realized it was in my mouth.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Yes, I'm feeling extra ******** today.

I played puzzle league friendlies at holiday bash... 4 months ago...

I just looked around for a good 30 seconds for the stylus before I realized it was in my mouth.
God****it Moblin lmfao!!

If 3 people from CO smash scene gets TWEWY I will play brawl again
Three people do have TWEWY. Me, you, and Tony!

Bees!

Smash Ace
Your Kirby won't **** me next time; I've improved to just getting horribly violated. (Chat lingo is kind of creepy.) I need MU experience.
What would you like experience with ROB? Samus? Kirby? Diddy?
Also
others I enjoy playing
Mario? Fox? Zero Suit Samus? D3?

Also at low% play vs Kirby like you would ICs. Don't get grabbed! ^^
We will play everything random and all characters!!!!

Well I am off to bed.
Gotsa 103 mile drive tomorrow(the things I do for mah smash bros)<-the worst pun ever!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
It is officially April Fools.

Waaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiit a sec guys, I think Dylan is messing with us. There's no smashfest cause it's April Fools.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Three people do have TWEWY. Me, you, and Tony!

You do?! You guys should play it with me! I think my obsession should quickly end if I could just play Tin Pin slammer with someone!

oh and honestly Bees, my only activities in Brawl right now is kind of refined to friendlies with random characters or silly item settings, but I'll let you know provided I ever get back into it.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

I always have a hard time getting a partner it seems. ):

Well I'm free again. Worst case scenario, I'm taking Moblin up on his Jamaal status and teaming with the Ganonator.
Wait a second, I was taking Moblin up on his Jamaal status so I could use my status to Jamaal with him! D:!

(No big deal, you can has him!)

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

I always have a hard time getting a partner it seems. ):

Well I'm free again. Worst case scenario, I'm taking Moblin up on his Jamaal status and teaming with the Ganonator.

Edit:
Guysguysguys

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=197838
That's not the WORST case. Worst case is not entering teams at all. Unless Tim rather would have just teamed with no one when we did it last tourney I went to!

rofl jamaal, that team would be sooooooo ****.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I dunno, it's arguable. Team with Ganon or team with no one. Which is worse?

If we team, I'll just play MK and plank. Or I'll pick Kirby and camp by Warlock punching offstage.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Don't be an ***, Ganon is actually pretty somewhat viable in Brawl teams. All the weaknesses he has in 1v1 are 80% negated. Me and Tim actually didn't get ***** when we teamed...

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm joking, obviously.

Remember the whole tech chasing with Snake d-throws and Ganon side-b's? Yeah. We should actually maybe do that if we team this time. Instead of get owned like we did the first time we teamed.

Or I can pick Diddy and you true combo into f-smash. Can you do that yet? I can't remember if you ever learned how...

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Is true, if you're decent at saving your teammate, ganon isn't a bad team member. He does damage, and sets up un-techable knockdowns. He isn't getting camped to hell because of 4 people being on stage.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Although if an MK has him locked in string of dairs offstage, there not much you can do to help him... I've seen (done) it.

I'd probably go Diddy, since Snake isn't ever going to save anybody ever.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Although if an MK has him locked in string of dairs offstage, there not much you can do to help him... I've seen (done) it.

I'd probably go Diddy, since Snake isn't ever going to save anybody ever.
Imma do you like Captain Lou and hitcha with my chuuuurr

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I'm joking, obviously.

Remember the whole tech chasing with Snake d-throws and Ganon side-b's? Yeah. We should actually maybe do that if we team this time. Instead of get owned like we did the first time we teamed.

Or I can pick Diddy and you true combo into f-smash. Can you do that yet? I can't remember if you ever learned how...
Obviously not, unless you ever noticed me doing it when I played you bro.

Tim is saving face for Ganon

Top Bottom