• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Heh, thanks. Both things are useful information. Anyhow, I have the facebook event page designed now, so anyone who can make it should RSVP because I don't know how much room we're going to have. It's called "Super Smash Bros. N64 Tournament" so it should be easy enough to find. In the odd event that there's more than one event with that name, it's the one in Fort Collins. If anyone can go or has a friend who might like to go, let me know and RSVP on facebook if at all possible. Thanks all.
Should also provide a link ;)

Bees!

Smash Ace
What is your point? That Pokemon is Antisemitic? xD
I like Probopass but...Its probopass
My favorite pokemon...not competitve
1.)Porygon
2.)Porygon
3.)Porygon2
4.)Raichu
5.)Lucario
6.)Pidgeot
7.)Blastoise
8.)Butterfree
9.) Bulbasaur
10.)Torchic

Bees!

Smash Ace
The things on the side of Probopass look like bird heads.

Can't unsee.
I thought they resembled big jew ears.

If only Probopass could learn payday.

Jews too jewy.

Zajiced get jewed.

I really shouldn't post after ten.
lolololol. I have a probopass on one of my teams. I named him Borat then changed it to BenStein after I got to watch Borat.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
ur lame dave. Get a name that doesn't remind me of the chipmunks even more.

Lucario ain't even close to my top 10.

Not.

Even.

Close.

Maybe top 50 or something.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Nidoking was my favorite pokemon for years, I remember I was so happy when he was picked to be the Ganon boards' pokemon representative.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I love Porygon more than all the others. Everything else is close or tied though.

EDIT: Wow Z....just wow xD

Bees!

Smash Ace
Well Dylan I wont be able to make it to your smashfest because I will be blind tomorrow and the rest of my life *goes to stab out eyes with a butterknife*

Seriously though I am still coming....Hype? not really?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
oh hi guys whats going on, oooooo yyeaaahh pokemon is lame
How is it you never like anything great? It's like you bathe in mediocrity daily or something.

Porygon gets owned by DIGBUFFLET. Just sayin'
PoryZ will **** digbuffet, cuz digbuffet had to sacrifice his speed for teh muscles.

Pory2 will just tank everything ever and still ****.

Also

Mundo

Mundo mundo mundo

MOBLIN!!!!!!!!!!

I have a nidorino in my party, but no moonstone to evolve him. :(

At least, I think that's how you evolve him.

Can't remember how to evolve togetic, either. :(

I just beat the gym leader from the lighthouse

My highest level pogeymangz is 24, but most are 22.

Iron tail hurt. :(

But encore+yawn=****.

And the pogeywalker is broken as hell. Dratini on day 2? Ohhh yeaaaah.

===

My internet is down till Friday, I'm just leeching some crappy connection now.

BUT I WILL RETURN!

And Tim, I didn't have time to check the apts yesterday. Imma go today.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion

LOOK HOW ****ING ADORABLE THIS THING IS.

Seriously.
Oh, and this man speaks truth. I had a tough time deciding between Nidoran F and Nidoran M, but then I remembered this:

He's "G"iovanni for a reason. Part of that reason is his mofuggin' Nidoking.

Mew's the cutest pogeymangz. /argue

Oh, and Lucario blows. Forget that ***. Best wallbreaker/miniwall/everything is Scizor.

...But we all know that now. :(

Bellossom is the bestest, tho.

I'll post my good pogeymangz pics l8r

Rizen

Smash Legend
Well Dylan I wont be able to make it to your smashfest because I will be blind tomorrow and the rest of my life *goes to stab out eyes with a butterknife*

Seriously though I am still coming....Hype? not really?
Hype. (Butter knife? That's so lame, even tonberries have butcher knives.)

Mew's an embryo.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Oh, and this man speaks truth. I had a tough time deciding between Nidoran F and Nidoran M, but then I remembered this:

He's "G"iovanni for a reason. Part of that reason is his mofuggin' Nidoking.

Oh, and Lucario blows. Forget that ***. Best wallbreaker/miniwall/everything is Scizor.

...But we all know that now. :(

Bellossom is the bestest, tho.

I'll post my good pogeymangz pics l8r
Mew is cute, Scizor is overrated. Only thing that comes close to its overratedness is lifeorb DD Gyrados. Also Lucario has the mindgames when he first comes out.
Is he special? physical? Scarf?Specs?Band?Focus Sash. Only after a move is done is it apparent what the Lucario is packing. By then it could be too late. Especially if you send in Fortress to sponge the physical attacks only to eat a STAB Aura Sphere w ChoiceSpecs.
Scizor gets walled by anything with Intimidate, a resistance to it and or will-o-wisp
Bulky Waters, Arcanine, Heatran, rotom-A, rotom-H, Moltres, Charizard...the list goes on. In addition Scizor is pretty standard and predictable. Life orb sword dance bullet punch. Odds are the opponent will have a harder time with your Scizor counter than you will with their Scizor, provided you have a scizor counter

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
How is it you never like anything great? It's like you bathe in mediocrity daily or something.

PoryZ will **** digbuffet, cuz digbuffet had to sacrifice his speed for teh muscles.

Pory2 will just tank everything ever and still ****.

Also

Mundo

Mundo mundo mundo

MOBLIN!!!!!!!!!!

I have a nidorino in my party, but no moonstone to evolve him. :(

At least, I think that's how you evolve him.

Can't remember how to evolve togetic, either. :(

I just beat the gym leader from the lighthouse

My highest level pogeymangz is 24, but most are 22.

Iron tail hurt. :(

But encore+yawn=****.

And the pogeywalker is broken as hell. Dratini on day 2? Ohhh yeaaaah.

===

My internet is down till Friday, I'm just leeching some crappy connection now.

BUT I WILL RETURN!

And Tim, I didn't have time to check the apts yesterday. Imma go today.
I know! I had to port a lvl 38 nidoking from Platinum, since the first way I ever got a moonstone was from Mom, and that's kinda randomly determined.

Try beating red with your highest pokemon at level 63. **** takes a loooooooooong time.

Yes, mew is an embryo. I mean, how do you think it can learn every move in the game?

Stem cells, man.

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
How are we all back into pokemon now? I'm assuming it's Heart Gold/ Soul Silver coming out in the US or something. Of all the random things, I started playing my red version like a week ago from scratch and my friend went to the last game force in Colorado to buy a blue version. (Maybe there's more than one, but really you don't see them anymore.) Screw EV training, I'll just train ALL THEIR EVS TO THE MAX LEVEL! Muahahahaha!

Oh, man. I love the first gen.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's cuz of HG/SS.

Mew is cute, Scizor is overrated. Only thing that comes close to its overratedness is lifeorb DD Gyrados. Also Lucario has the mindgames when he first comes out.
Is he special? physical? Scarf?Specs?Band?Focus Sash. Only after a move is done is it apparent what the Lucario is packing. By then it could be too late. Especially if you send in Fortress to sponge the physical attacks only to eat a STAB Aura Sphere w ChoiceSpecs.
Scizor gets walled by anything with Intimidate, a resistance to it and or will-o-wisp
Bulky Waters, Arcanine, Heatran, rotom-A, rotom-H, Moltres, Charizard...the list goes on. In addition Scizor is pretty standard and predictable. Life orb sword dance bullet punch. Odds are the opponent will have a harder time with your Scizor counter than you will with their Scizor, provided you have a scizor counter
Scizor has more than just bullet punch

put him on a bp team sometime, and watch how easily one faulty switch on their team leads>win.

I used Scizor before Bullet Punch, and he still wrecked house.

Lucario just gets ***** by whoever, unless you surprise them.

But that was DPP, I dunno about HGSS

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
YAY DAN AND DAVE!!!

And Dave, it will be ALL DAI tomorrow. Like, starting as early as anyone gets here. Bees will be here around 11.

edit: Tim is the furthest thing ever from a ******.

Top Bottom