• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
@ DTL: just messing =p I'm surprised that you didn't say anything about me knowing your name. Do you. . . perchance. . . remember me?

@Idolized: ^ yes he does >.>. I'm just seeing if anyone wants to come along. It's more fun to use the real controllers and have the tournament environment than to play online sometimes.

@Gree-er BlueMycon: *crosses fingers* Hopefully you don't have work and can find someone else to join. Otherwise, if you know anybody who might be interested, send 'em my way.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maybe going to this thing on thursday. Depends on if my ride is willing to go that far.

Not good enough. he owns corsola, dunsparce, dirt, law and order AND your soul
Well Lucario is higher tier on his list than Chipmunks.

So in contrast:
Steam > Zajice
Hmmmm...

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hey guys, I never announced this, but smashfest at my place thursday, entire day.

4007 Hawthorne Circle
Longmont, CO 80503
When's everyone planning to go? I missed you guys last time:urg:.

........[p_o].........
[ll-____|¦|____-ll]
..........|¦|...........
..........|¦|...........
...__‚—|¦|—‚__....
..|——l¯l-l¯l——|..
...¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯....
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
░░░░░░▓████████████▓
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
lol

Studmonger: I do. You came to my fest.

UL: I saw the need a ride thing then stopped reading there lol. It was only like two sentences, but it was still tl;dr.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Nidoking sucks.
Nooo Nidoking and Queen are beast. Possibly the best Heracross counters in the game

Nidoking will **** you with his horn of liberty
True fact. One of my best teams for Pokemon is a Monotype Poison team. It has a Nidoking on it. That team has ***** many good japanese players on wifi. Ah those were the days...

Nidoran/rino is better imo.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh wait you were serious. Let me laugh even harder. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

<3 ya Zaji

Bees!

Smash Ace
True but to someone who plays(or rather used to) competitively...cute often equals OU food. Even more so if the cute is unevolved.

Halfro

Smash Rookie
Lol not even :)

Believe the hype

Currently hitting...

COLORADO ASSEMBLE WE'RE GOING TO THIS

This time, bracket instead of round robin (that **** took foreverrrrrrr), and we'll do the full entry fee, so no poor johns. Probably only an official singles tourney this time, with a lulz doubles tourney / crew battle afterward (most likely free).

It's never too early to plan, so, who can volunteer a TV (if necessary) or Wii (probably necessary) to this?

I need a ride if I'm potentially going to whatever's happening this weekend

LETS TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT......wait, what? :chuckle: anyways, same deal applies to anyone that brings equipment (full set ups = free venue, Tv or wii + game = $5 off). Rolling count on attendees? Ill check this thread , as much as it hurts to do so with 1231321321 pages every day. :(

Top Bottom