• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Daft_Punk

Smash Rookie
the ONE time i decide to check this thread after a week of not doing so, it gives me this 502-crap. i almost had siezure

btw: im bored outta mah mind, someone tell me of any upcoming events please thnx

Bees!

Smash Ace
Man I go to work and come back to so much win in this thread. Mikehaze and Dylan totally won this thread forever. Underload(Just kidding Peter) With his insightful view on the mating rituals of bees to create a new interracial bee. Best two pages yet.

Tony! You must give these three the keys to the thread! They deserve it!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yea, it's pretty terrible.

And I think he meant if you were in SoCal.

Underload

Lazy
It's meant to be terrible. Memes are like that. Only like 10 people get the reference, so it doesn't work well in practice.

& :( Horrible context deduction skills.

& I wish I were in SoCal right now.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Next person to text me gets keys to this thread.

Also, if gerbil-jammer Gouki is still in this thread:

I've made it out of pools at every single SSBM tournament I've gone to.

Hell, I've made it out of pools at every single Smash tournament I've ever gone to.

And I'm nowhere near the best in this state.

And I could easily stomp you

Even if you're m2k

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I was eating a burrito, then I went to get my phone and pokewalker

I almost took a bite out of my pokewalker on accident

They need to make pokeball snack cakes

That'd be the ****

Ferdi/Yang, can you guys make me pro at LoL?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
My grandma won the keys to the thread

Runner-up is Dylan

He may end up getting the keys sooner or later, but only if he learns how to shut down OoS trolls as efficiently as I do.

Steam

Smash Hero
I don't facebook, but I've seen plenty of people from my school see me at mcfest so I assume peeps know. Though all my friends know anyways.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
If your social life can be ruined by a few posts from friends acquired through smash, you live in a sad state.

Meno's was innocent and funny. Facebook is a place for friends. It means he considers you one. Now take it as an honor like the rest of us do or should.

Steam

Smash Hero
Besides, if someone isn't accepting of that I don't think they're really your friends (at least in my opinion). though your school could be filled with a large assortment of *******s who hate on everyone. My school has those but they're lulzy.

Underload

Lazy
dylanpodel said:
some random spurt about honor
Change your attitude, so you can think about why people may say or do something before getting critical.

I say life + smash = separate for a reason. Fo' cereal. Just because you don't know why doesn't give you a reason to attack me like I'm clueless.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, the Strong Homo link is getting too old. :/

And SP has sucked for like... 3 seasons straight now. Why the **** do people still watch it? That's like watching new Family Guy/Cleavland Show

Top Bottom