• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
You know you got little sleep when you hear your printer, and you think it's saying Smash Bros. to you, over and over :/

Daft_Punk

Smash Rookie
Um...
People need to explain things to people rather than talk to others about it jokingly.

On a completely unrelated note, Daft_Punk...Hevil...what do you want to be called? lol
Also, I don't think CO will be going to Apex so I'm not sure who you'd ride with. Sorry =(
I got a ride there, don't worry. But I really need help on this guys

Helping making ppl realize the potential CO has,
or
Get dead last at Apex.

lol doesn't seem like much of a choice :/

EDIT: We need a smashfest sometime soon. I won't be able to train over the summer, attending a wedding at South Carolina, and visiting my mom in NM :/ so my summer is already closed to maxed out, yup yup

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Hey der folks, sorry for being so inactive for a while lotta stuff has went down-plus i'm trying to make as much money as i can and save it up for when I move out.

Speaking of which- Tim, Tony did you guys look at homes by any chance?
Also-i'll have 1 day off next week (i'll tell you by sunday) but on that day we should DEFINATELY plan to go look at more homes etc. together...Cus i'm still down to move out and I want to put forth an effort to make it happen.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
A friend of mine is gonna head up there, and asked me to go. He's got an AiB profile, but he's hardly on it. Heres his link (Again, i was invited and i haaate imposing, so, i would like it if noone asked him mk?) http://allisbrawl.com/profile/アリス九號.ai
So you guys will really do it.... won't you? Sure way to be lucky, but then miss school for it lol. (Why oh why do we start school early?)

Bees!

Smash Ace
Anyone have anything planned for Saturday? I wanna play some people at Brawl and show people my new main! (not really its still the Robot) But if only I could get more MU exp for MK (With both Diddy and ROB).

EDIT: I just want to play people! Doesn't matter who they main!

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I want to play ya bees.... but wait, i just reailzed i'm busy this saturday. Going to a party.... sorry :(

Edit: Dylan i think he just means to not mention MK too much around him, i would know since i play him.

Steam

Smash Hero
I won't be around this saturday bees =(

this sucksorz.

oh and I'm going to go to supercon since pre-reg right now is only 20 dollars. If anyone wants to team with a really bad lucario I'm availible for a tourney 4 months from... today?

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
Edit: Dylan i think he just means to not mention MK too much around him, i would know since i play him.
*facepalm!*

i think he meant just mmk
and i agree with dylan, and also how is he getting down there? is it just you two!? is he flying!? you wanted our help but how!? by going to apex but not talk to the guy who has the connection to going? me confused

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I don't know how exactly they're getting down there Dave. I just know that they're planning it. I think they at least said they're flying and saving a bunch of money at the moment. I guess we all have to wait and see how this plays.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Ok, since you're all apparently piss poor at reading comprehension:

At the moment DP is planning to go to Apex with the guy that is sad he isn't on our power rankings even though he doesn't live here. I don't know why he posted a link to the guy's aib if he doesn't want us to contact him, but whatever.

DP wants our help determining whether he should continue with this plan, or instead use the money to buy hotel rooms for oos players that come to supercon.

My opinion is that it's your money DP, you have to spend it how you want. If you want to go to Apex with a friend and get to experience a tourney oos, then do that. If you'd rather spend it hanging out in town with new people for a weekend, do that. I know which I would do, and it doesn't involve staying in CO, but that's just me.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ok, since you're all apparently piss poor at reading comprehension:

At the moment DP is planning to go to Apex with the guy that is sad he isn't on our power rankings even though he doesn't live here. I don't know why he posted a link to the guy's aib if he doesn't want us to contact him, but whatever.

DP wants our help determining whether he should continue with this plan, or instead use the money to buy hotel rooms for oos players that come to supercon.

My opinion is that it's your money DP, you have to spend it how you want. If you want to go to Apex with a friend and get to experience a tourney oos, then do that. If you'd rather spend it hanging out in town with new people for a weekend, do that. I know which I would do, and it doesn't involve staying in CO, but that's just me.
You need to main a good character.
Go to Apex. Friendly as many good players as you can. Get tips. Get better. Win supercon.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Actually Tim.... he does live here, he just likes to put japan as where he lives. As the money issue, i don't too much and i was just informed this (well a few days ago actually). The reason DP is bringing it up was cause he was asked if he wanted to go with him and he wants to if he can. He just wants to know waht to do like you said (or at least i think he's going in that direction).

Daft_Punk

Smash Rookie
Umm... ppl need to comprehend better, or I need to elaborate better... lol either way, Some people need to comprehend better >_> chunky... *points*

I want to go to Apex, but I want to bring people to CO.
I can only do one.
Tim suggests I decide for myself, but I'm a total sheep, you has to make me do something lol
I'm thinking house ppl here, trying to attract more attention here, and getting everyone in CO a chance to get more competition, get tips, you know, the usual tourney values. (or at least at the huge tourney anyway)

Sleepy johns on the link. I was tired, wasn't thinking and, oh well. For the future, I will say mmmk, because I forget about MK, but I usually capitalize it when referring to Metaknight.

We will most likely be driving... thats all? lol

And, from this point on, we will not discuss any more about my ride to APEX, but the matter of me housing some people, or me just being a selfish asshat douchebag who will at most get to see what pro's play like, and 'hopefully' get a little experiance

(I was jk about the sheep comment, lol thnx for being the first person to actually realize the matter at hand XD)

(thanks Sinz :3)

-Thats 2:Apex
- and 0:CO

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice

Underload

Lazy
It doesn't (read: shouldn't) have to stay that way. This tournament is a big deal.

I sent Greg a message about this. A pretty long one. Hopefully he'll get the point and either remake the thread and update it consistently, or get someone else to do it.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Anyone have anything planned for Saturday? I wanna play some people at Brawl and show people my new main! (not really its still the Robot) But if only I could get more MU exp for MK (With both Diddy and ROB).

EDIT: I just want to play people! Doesn't matter who they main!
Cmon Bees, who better to get MK practice with than your ol' pal Level?

<---point
<---point

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Well I'm not out of the closet yet, so I can't tell you which one of you three I really love.

Right now, I have plenty of time to decide.

Obvious clue was given.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Cmon Bees, who better to get MK practice with than your ol' pal Level?

<---point
<---point
Sounds awesome! I would love to play you. Only we need to get a wii. Mine is still broken and yours is too if I remember correctly. But if we can get a wii that would work perfectly!

Top Bottom