• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna Melee tonight?

Roman, I think I left my DSi @ your place.

Tim, can haz couch halp 2nite? just need youse to drive it over here. I'll figure out getting it in and stuff cuz I dun have time to clean right now. :(

Maybe Fri would be better,t ho?

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
I need to play more people..... I really haven't faced that many people offline. Bees, are you free tomorrow? I can possibly play ya tomorrow.

Underload

Lazy
Just got finished with writing version 1 of the Supercon thread for the Tournament Listings forum. Greg will look over it (soon, I hope), and I should have it up by tomorrow.

Yay!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Just got finished with writing version 1 of the Supercon thread for the Tournament Listings forum. Greg will look over it (soon, I hope), and I should have it up by tomorrow.

Yay!
Give me that **** before posting. I need to make that thing look pretty. :mad:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Right! So, while I'm thinking about it and it isn't a double post, there's an EFL tourney at the end of May.

http://www.extrafresh.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=970&page=1

There is the link. There will be brawl, ssf4, and tekken 6. If you wanna signup for it, either do it there, or just tell me and I'll get you added to the list. Let's see some suckers willing to give me money by signing up.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hmmm I might be able to do that for EFL and King of the Springs. Meaning I might be able to go to both!

Underload

Lazy

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterg. Good work to Underload for a great revamp of the Supercon post. I made some changes to make it cleaner and apply to Supercon overall but overall he did a great job. I just sent a revision and meno let me know when you get the sig done with the changes that Dan told you from me.

Underload

Lazy
Meno did even more prettying up, I think it looks quite fantastic. Here's the final version:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=272172

If I have any information wrong, something looks bad, or anything like that, I can make changes in a snap. No big deal.

Greg, pleeeeeeease don't doublepost in that thread, let alone post 6 times in a row. I'm totally down with you putting up updates, but it just looks bad if you post multiple times like that. If you post right now with something, it'll be easy for you to just edit that post with any new information you may have about Supercon. It looks clean, it's within the site's rules, and it'll probably keep you away from infractions / bans. :p

Look at me, acting like I'm important and can boss people around or something xD

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Looks good, but change the title to say prices up after 6/7, not 6/1. Although Greg, I've been asked by a few people if we could push that date a little further back, since they need to figure out things like school still around that time.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Eww, is there?

Eff, one sec. Or actually, several because it's Photoshop.

K, here.

Everything look alright?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Actually one think...and this is just me being picky.

I'm pretty easily turned off by misused diction...but Gorgeous Venue? Gorgeous is a word to describe a lake on top of a mountain...not a videogame tournament.

Amazing Venue
Gigantic Venue

Just not gorgeous.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Better arguement plz. I'll change it if I agree. :p

I'm not saying "gorgeous tournament" (lol), but "gorgeous venue". As in the architectural structure the event is being held at is showily brilliant.

Which it is. I <3 the Tivoli.

Underload

Lazy
Signature check, check, check. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Underload

Lazy
I was doing it while you were posting that >>; Impatience is why you get beaten by Lucarios, dernit!

And someone new needs to go complain to DFG, this time about payout. It was pretty horrible when I saw it, but it had to go up anyway. I thought people wouldn't notice / think it was that bad. Now H01yN1gh7m@r3 seems to be taking it upon himself to ***** about it in the thread and leave a bad impression on everybody that reads his post.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Well, that doesn't work. :p

Look, I'm probably waaaay more OCD than you over grammar anyways. Sincerely, I'm very interested in how I'm wrong. So tell me. D:<

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Your grammar is fine.
I'm talking [bold]diction[/bold].

Gorgeous does not fit for the subject. Again, gorgeous is to describe something beautiful, not something great. The venue is amazing, but it does not have an elegant forest and a gold-plated fountain with statues of small cupids spitting water.

AiM me to discuss further if you wanna.

edit: tried to manually make it bold...failed.

Top Bottom