• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
A Quick Guide to Meno's Turnips

There are eight different faces. Depending on distance and how hard they are thrown their damage varies. You need to worry about these three the most, they deal more damage and have better priority.

• Stitchface does 31-40%, kills, and has amazing priority (goes though Mach Tornado).
  • Dot-eye does 15-22%
  • Winky does 9-16%
The rest are all of the "normal" variety. These turnips do 5-12%.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I already discussed it with everyone else that will talk to me. Ask tony about the conversations I've had with him.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
A Quick Guide to Meno's Turnips

There are eight different faces. Depending on distance and how hard they are thrown their damage varies. You need to worry about these three the most, they deal more damage and have better priority.

• Stitchface does 31-40%, kills, and has amazing priority (goes though Mach Tornado).
  • Dot-eye does 15-22%
  • Winky does 9-16%
The rest are all of the "normal" variety. These turnips do 5-12%.

I feel like winky face is more rare than a stitch face.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Other fun fact: all the faces stale together as a group. Meaning if I've been camping, stitchface hits less harder.

Also, dot eye can see your soul.

Daft_Punk

Smash Rookie
I dont house at my house, I house. I can possibly get 2-3 hotel rooms by then, but, i also want to go to Apex... which will drain me... What should I do? be able to house people who want t ocome? or be a selfish asshat that can easily just spend 300$ on myself, and have a blast eating ungodly amounts of hot cheetohs singing One More Time all the way to New Jersay hyped on Mountain Dew...

So, help me choose
Apex,
or
Housing for about 6 or more people?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Um...
People need to explain things to people rather than talk to others about it jokingly.

On a completely unrelated note, Daft_Punk...Hevil...what do you want to be called? lol
Also, I don't think CO will be going to Apex so I'm not sure who you'd ride with. Sorry =(

Steam

Smash Hero
The Lucario guide said:
You see... Lucario is not just a pokemon. He was built by MacGyver in space, along with Bill Nye the SCIENCE! Guy. Lucario's paw spikes and chest spikes house fusion combustion engines that generate not only the blue fire, but also many other things like houses and doors. Lucario can also toast your bread as you slice it, cut junk, throw SWEET RAVE PARTIES, personal anti-hug system, and can opener. ph1lny3 has recently concluded that Bill Nye engineered Lucario to where if you main the character, all LCD televisions you own at the time of Main Declaration lose at least 5 frames of input delay.

Through new, breakthrough research, we have discovered that Lucario's fusion combustion engine spikes put out exactly 1.21 gigawatts, which lead us to believe that Doctor Emmett Brown also had a hand in creation the magnificent entity known as Lucario. Of course if Doc Brown helped think of Lucario, one can only ponder if Lucario has time manipulation prowess. Then again, there have been rumors of one Lucario transporting through time, which is yet unconfirmed.

Lucario's Forward Smash stays out for exactly twelve seconds when executed.
Lucario's Up Smash lasts extremely long, however, due to the massive amount of development undergone in creation, Lucario has a telepathic link with his true main. If you, while performing the command for an Up Smash, also grunt out exactly as Lucario does and thrust your hand up in the air, the hitbox will REMAIN ON THAT SPOT, invisible, for the rest of the match on that map. As you can see in this Melee video, Fox uses his Scouter to see the invisible Lucario place the Usmash and gtfo's the way while Ganondorf foolishly dodges straight into it. The fact that this is melee only further provides evidence that Lucario can travel in time thanks to Doc Brown.

Other known anomalies in Lucario's existence reaches to the player as well. It is theorized that when a player wins a tournament and immediately performs the Lucario Wash either at the GAME SET! screen or when receiving his/her prize money, this combination of events will cause a very large explosion of Concentrated Awesome. The properties of this "Awesome Explosion" are unknown and as of yet, we do not know if this will actually even cause damage. It is suggested to not chance it under the threat of creating a large Awesome Crater in your region.

Additionally, there have been numerous counts and witnesses of Lucario Mains getting special treatment or having particularly fortunate events descend upon them. Common occurences include but are not limited to: Winning the lottery, getting out of police trouble, people giving you presents, People wanting to argue and/or yell at you but never do. Below is a list of occurences for posterity and proof, but due to the possibility of the nature of some of these, the player will not be directly named in this list. These instances have been dubbed "Lucario Luck" And if you have a moment of such, we request that you give your input.

1. Police Officer pulls a Lucario main over to simply turn his headlights on and wishes him a good evening.
2. Lucaro main is paid handsomely for doing a menial task.
3. Lucario main finds that his money has seemingly duplicated itself.
4. Police officer starts off after a Lucario main for speeding. Police officer instead pulls over another car for Following Too Closely, clearly an act of chivalry from the other car.
5. Having the power to do what you could not do before.
6. Free Fries from DEHF and free soda from Joejango
7. Free 3/4's of Delicious Crepes from reporters then bam, your name's in the paper.
8. Find money on the ground in doorways at lunch!
9. Winning matches in pokemon lottery scratch card games!

XD As more gags are remembered/created, tehy'll be posted for posterity.
lol

main lucario guys

Top Bottom