• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Rizen

Smash Legend
Does anyone know anything about SSB4?
(Scrolled up) ‘Gorgeous’ is just one in an extravagant line of grossly over-elaborated marking gimmicks. As a result of their grotesque over usage, hyperboles and euphemisms have dulled their own edge; if someone said “That chocolate bar tastes adequate for an average marked up price”, it would cause me to do a double take.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
(Scrolled up) ‘Gorgeous’ is just one in an extravagant line of grossly over-elaborated marking gimmicks. As a result of their grotesque over usage, hyperboles and euphemisms have dulled their own edge; if someone said “That chocolate bar tastes adequate for an average marked up price”, it would cause me to do a double take.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I love this post MES!! rofl It's so true, too.

On a side note, if anyone here hasn't seen Kick *** yet, they really need to.
It's a parody of action movies, where the action is better than in the movies that it's making fun of.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
"M2K slapped Dekar"

I can't tell if this is metaphorical...

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I love this post MES!! rofl It's so true, too.

On a side note, if anyone here hasn't seen Kick *** yet, they really need to.
It's a parody of action movies, where the action is better than in the movies that it's making fun of.
Chap hated it

Marilyn, Tim, and I all approved, however
I mean, just read the comic book its ****loads better, just like the watchmen movie, etc etc etc

MvC3 CONFIRMED:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/apr/17/all-official-marvel-vs-capcom-3-works/

cmooooon DEADPOOL

Underload

Lazy
"M2K slapped Dekar"

I can't tell if this is metaphorical...
Mew2King (Meta Knight) continues to plow through his competition, taking out Dekar (Diddy) 2-0. Game 1 ended with one stock for M2K, but he was at 0%, and in Game 2 he left two stock on the board. The victory in Winners Bracket Round 4 propels him to the Round of 16.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
anyone know if m2k actually plays melee anymore?

I didn't even know there was a comic for it...... I've gotta read it.
But the movie was still top quality in my opinion

Bees!

Smash Ace
I see at the top. Also Dekar I think is out now. I could be wrong. He had to fight Co18 again. Here is the what the blog at the top of the screen said.

"Dekar (Diddy) and CO18 (Dedede) met for a second time in the tournament, meaning they were the first to go into continuation mode. Dekar started the match with a 2-1 win thanks to the earlier match. Dekar looked to be in good position, as he won Game 4 at one stock to lead 3-1. That was as good as it got for Dekar, who dropped three straight games to CO18, including a two-stock victory in Game 6. CO18 advanced 4-3."

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
anyone know if m2k actually plays melee anymore?

I didn't even know there was a comic for it...... I've gotta read it.
But the movie was still top quality in my opinion
M2K is one of the top melee players still.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I want to see the odd rules and the gay stage list please? Does anyone have a link to anything? Streaming? Brackets? Pools? Who is out? Who is in? anything?!?!?!? I need answers people!!!!!!!!! xD

Steam

Smash Hero
Summary of gay stage list: green greens and norfair are legal. Japes is banned. PS2 is a neutral.

The thing I hate most about this list is it makes Lucario low ctier

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So I'ma try to go to NM for a tourney on may 8th. Anyone interested? I wanna leave either thursday night or early friday so that it isn't the usual "get there at midnight, go to tourney, sleep, leave without just hanging out" affair. Let me know.

Bees!

Smash Ace
So I'ma try to go to NM for a tourney on may 8th. Anyone interested? I wanna leave either thursday night or early friday so that it isn't the usual "get there at midnight, go to tourney, sleep, leave without just hanging out" affair. Let me know.
!ooh ooh ooh(read backwards) me! pick me! I would love to go! I need gas money yes? and tourney money? I will go with you Tim! I just need to have an idea of what days I need to ask off for and how much money I need to bring.

Also YOu are going to main Ling Ling Zajice?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sounds to me like a texture hack idea. If I had the Raichu texture hack I would main Raichu in a heartbeat.
That's my current main color.

But why hasn't Ring Ring been done yet? WHAT THE HELL TEXTURE HACKERS? SOMEBODY GET ON THIS.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
FUN FACT:

Snake's disguise name is MGS2 was Pliskin because the man in that movie was named Snake Pliskin.

Underload

Lazy
Uhh, Escape From New York was Hideo Kojima's biggest influence when designing the storyline of Metal Gear Solid, with the James Bond movies right behind it in terms of impact.

I know my MGS :p I'm srsly when I say Snake / the addition of MGS into Brawl is the only reason I still play it.

kojima 7 sakurai, Zach!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I was gonna main Olimar. My dream character on the day he was revealed on the Dojo and me in a full computer lab was lol.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's funny because I got into Metal Gear a few days after I saw Escape From New York for the first time.

I saw Snake and was like "Woah.."

Then I saw he was Pliskin in MGS2 and was like "WOOOOOAAAAAH."

Underload

Lazy
Big Boss > Solid Snake as a character. Also, downloading Escape From New York right now.

****IT ZACH SET YOUR AIM TO AUTOMATICALLY LOG YOU IN WHEN YOU TURN ON YOUR COMPUTER OR SOMETHIN' SHEEEEEET

Top Bottom