• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sudai

Stuff here
I'll be up there some time in late July, maybe earlier depending on if my mom freaks out or not. Haha.

Got plenty time before you have to worry about anything. Me and Eet both much prefer Melee but we only ever play cause we're bored so we don't play much either so we'll fit perfectly with the people that play Melee but not often. :p

Sudai

Stuff here
I guess MK? I honestly don't play enough to have a "main" though. I was a ROB main back when I actually played but MK is just too broken fun not to play. lol

Bees!

Smash Ace
I guess MK? I honestly don't play enough to have a "main" though. I was a ROB main back when I actually played but MK is just too broken not fun to play. lol
fixed it for ya ;o

Also guiiissseesss

Fino 3 stocked t0mmy!

I get Jamaals avi!!!! hahahahaha!

Rizen

Smash Legend
I was going to say, "What tourney?", because there isn't really one just coming up, but then I realized that post makes more sense then your usual ones, so I'll leave it.
Yeah, no need for indirect elaborate responses. Lol
Hi? I'm moving up to Colorado this Summer. Gonna have a house up there within the next few days but I won't move up there till some time in July.

Someone get at me in Melee, Brawl too if I'm really bored I guess.

I'm gonna have a loooootttttttttttttttt of free time, so I wanna **** some nubs.
Hey guys, whats up? Sudai and I have been playing Melee/Brawl for a couple of years, and we are prolly gonna be moving to Colorado(Centennial) in the next year, so we wanted to check out the scene.

I play mostly Melee (Peach main) so look forward to playing with you guys one day. Peace.

ps: will colorado smoke me out? : )
Welcome, you 2 are from CA? CO will do alright seeing how you're rusty at Brawl. We have several small smash-scenes but virtually no major tourneys.

Sudai

Stuff here
We hail from Louisiana. The other place with LA as it's abbreviation. I guess all we're really looking for in the Melee scene is like minded people which it seems like we'll find so I'm happy.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
MvC3...has Chris from Re5.............seriously..................how...how is he even a superhero...?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
We hail from Louisiana. The other place with LA as it's abbreviation. I guess all we're really looking for in the Melee scene is like minded people which it seems like we'll find so I'm happy.
CO has a great melee scene.

I wish i were in it ):

edit:

Underload.

Don't do minus for supercon. It is headed in a bad direction.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Yang, your dreams have come true for Marvel. You better be a beast when this game comes. To punk out!! Be the best!! LOL

Sinz, what do you mean SuperCon is heading the wrong direction? Come on man, can I get some postive attitude out of you. :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Yang, your dreams have come true for Marvel. You better be a beast when this game comes. To punk out!! Be the best!! LOL

Sinz, what do you mean SuperCon is heading the wrong direction? Come on man, can I get some postive attitude out of you. :)
No, I mean Minus is headed in a bad direction.

Supercon is doing alright so far (: I just wish the pre reg rate would be extended to late july. That way I know if I am abandoned by the entire utah scene or not. :/

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Happy 420 guys. I'm really sad I'm not getting to go to Boulder today.

I have to work to night and my employer (/dad...) told me he didn't want me to come in high :(

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm actually excited for MvC3. If Phoenix is in it, I will play.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
hey roman... or anyone... im goin to class but i wanna melee, just call me if you do too and i can come over after i go to class, which is right now. hey ferdi are you doing anything today? jus call me and tell me if you are hanging out with chap or anything cuz i wana be apart of it!

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
yeah this happened today, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WU2FRJhMzM
i was there. i have my own video but i'm not putting it on youtube.

btw i hate hippies and stoners very much and yet 420, 2010 boulder colorado was the largest amount of people that i have ever seen in the united states. my jacket still reeks of weed, and i didnt even touch the stuff! god i'm against hippies, but pro arab oil-lords. so yay hookah.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Lol @ 4/20

Lol @ cops everywhere today

Lol x 2 @ sirens going off many times during class signifying fires or medical attention.

Lol @ getting rage quitted on 3 times.

Lol.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Guys I beat Cheese on the ladder. I'm winning Supercon obv.

Also, TC: Does this mean we wouldn't have been smoking? :(
I still actually would've lol

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I just realized there's a stupid warping sound right before a star obstacle appears in Robot Unicorn Attack.

T___T

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
you could've smoked ur lungs out i wouldn't mind. in fact u missed out! occasional recreational smoking is okay actually encouraged, but the more frequent/ illegal/ waste of money the more i frown. i'm too wall street!

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
sooooo thanks to a cool friend of mine-just played my first game of sc2 and dominated this kid p v p...mmm i like stalkers

Rizen

Smash Legend
Watching weird aname, Signfield, then looking at this thread and listening to 'The Worst Joke Ever' when sleep deprived is like being on something messed-up. I never watch aname, what are THEY on?

Bees!

Smash Ace
fffffffffffffffff I just looked at the memory card that s0apy gave me. and it only has my sets vs Tim and Meno it doesn't have Tim vs Meno. And now I can't get it guys because his family screwed me and my sister over.

Sorry guys :(

At least I am finally free from the drama :)

Top Bottom