• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
so whats the Melee PR lookin like? :lol:
we don't really have one currently because we haven't had a melee tournament in forever. I would say top 2 are probably spirit dragon aka ferdi and bluemycon. Look forward to playing u guys though. Btw....one thing u guys should know, Colorado LOVES MARTH DITTOS.

Underload

Lazy
fffffffffffffffff I just looked at the memory card that s0apy gave me. and it only has my sets vs Tim and Meno it doesn't have Tim vs Meno. And now I can't get it guys because his family screwed me and my sister over.

Sorry guys :(

At least I am finally free from the drama :)
ELABORATE RIGHT NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOwWWWWWWWWW!

Steam

Smash Hero
2 much drama.

Bees I might need you to upload those you vs. steamfgt matches if you can/want to. I could send them over from brawl or give my SD card to you in person. But if not just tell me to **** off

Sudai

Stuff here
we don't really have one currently because we haven't had a melee tournament in forever. I would say top 2 are probably spirit dragon aka ferdi and bluemycon. Look forward to playing u guys though. Btw....one thing u guys should know, Colorado LOVES MARTH DITTOS.
I'm glad y'all love y'all's Martha dittos. Marth is my worst top/high tier (aside from maybe CFalcon). :p

Sudai

Stuff here
Oh yeah, whoever said they liked my avatar a while back, thanks. I think it's awesome too (obviously) :p

Was flying when I saw it and couldn't be arsed to respond to it at the time and just remembered it. Ahahah

Steam

Smash Hero
That was me who liked your avvy. and you're welcome lol.

Supercon is the only chance I'll have at a big tourney for a looooong time.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
My car's been fixed since... that day it broke. :p

I have no idea where it is though. Does anyone have a link or anything...?

Top Bottom