• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
omg Bees I missed your message you sent (nine days ago) ! -.- ''' MY BAD! I didnt notice I had an alert.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought it was already common knowledge that photobucket sucks...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
hey Yang

Wanna solo mid vs me sometime and gimme tips and such? Or just play.

I'd do it tonight, but teh booze is in effect.

Also, bout time, koi. We missed you!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Dekar sucks at stalking other state threads.

My internet works now so I can learn LoL, but I spend most of my online time reading and trying to find a place =/

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
i'm free Monday after 9.30

But I might be wiped out, cuz work ***** me hard Sunday, and monday isn't gonna be much better

And holy ****

So happy they're continuing DBK past the Freeza saga.

Can't wait to see Trunks **** again. :D

Wards are the ****. I'm not quite goood enough to control neutral buffs @ level one, tho.

Tried doing triple smite on a 3v3 map

They just waited @ liz and ganked us

It was sad time.

/drunkenpost

Sudai

Stuff here
Sorry I missed LoL on Sat. This whole weekend turned into a huge party for me. Playing on weekdays sucks though due to bad internet on campus so next chance I get to play is this weekend prolly.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
hey Yang

Wanna solo mid vs me sometime and gimme tips and such? Or just play.
i'll solo mid and give you some tips tony, just text me/whisper when im on.

Wards are the ****. I'm not quite goood enough to control neutral buffs @ level one, tho.

Tried doing triple smite on a 3v3 map

They just waited @ liz and ganked us

It was sad time.

/drunkenpost
that shouldn't happen as even a lv2 3man smite on twisted treeline instantly kills lizard. so unless you guys stuck around forever/was low when you did him you shouldnt be dying.

also, you guys would be lv2 so how could they kill you? unless you guys went on different levels or didn't smite stack so only 1 or 2 went off.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
i'll solo mid and give you some tips tony, just text me/whisper when im on.

that shouldn't happen as even a lv2 3man smite on twisted treeline instantly kills lizard. so unless you guys stuck around forever/was low when you did him you shouldnt be dying.

also, you guys would be lv2 so how could they kill you? unless you guys went on different levels or didn't smite stack so only 1 or 2 went off.
kk, will do

We tried it at level 1. I think someone forgot to smite when they came outta the bushes. They focused me with exhaust, ign, ign, and skills/aas. I died cuz they+liz attacked me, and then the other two died cuz they didn't know what to do (lyn was taric, has been playing all of 2 days, jax was just some superscrub, and was actually the reason we were doing the whole smite thing).

so pretty much we were predictable, i got nuked, other two panicked/didn't notice? and we were all killed. 3 deaths at the beginning of a 3v3 isn't a good start, and it kinda snowballed from there. :(

===

Anyone wanna smash tonight? I've got Elly's # hot off the presses. Mini-gathering would be tight.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Thanks to all that came out and supported. It was a different event but it brought in a large demographic and we loved it. We will be back next year. Congrats to all that earned a seeding for SuperCon 2010. He are the results from the event:

Note: Those in bold are seeders fro Supercon 2010

HALO 3 (2 v 2)

1: Flying Terrordactyles (Cratos + jumpman)
2: rampage (refuel + nick is hot)
3: Start The Shooting (Brutal Snipes + Synthesis)
4: Cats (Quota + Obbligated)

5: Top Flight (08boy + dis yknid)
5: evil twins (evil twin 1 + evil twins 2)
7: Sneaky and J2 (Sneaky + J2)

Smash Bros. Brawl (Singles)

1: Manny Perez
2: Michael Balagna
3: Angelo Pere
4: Derek Jackson
5: Chance Jackson
6: Sterling

Tekken 6 (Team Tournament)

1: Akefuyung (noxz-tenchi)
2: CUTTHROAT (DFG-IDK)
3: Mad Pwnage (dirty boots-brad)
4: Moses plan.org (jason-zac)

Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare 2

1st - Trauma

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
A $2000 bonus practically guarantees an anti-Dekar. :D

...should I edit the sig to replace the vague "$10000 bajillion in prizes"?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Dylan.

I understand there are different levels of connotations to beauty. There's "pretty" and then there's "gorgeous" - I understand that. Those connotations are very objective, but the perception of what fits into those connotations are very subjective.

If I had lived in a black-&-white bathroom stall all my life, some colorful brown **** stain graffiti on the wall could be perceived as "gorgeous". Eye of the blah blah. You know.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I agree with Meno.
Also of all the things that should be addressed to make sure this tourney runs smoothly that seems like a small thing. But that is just my opinion. Still should be a fun tourney regardless.

Edit: lol Dylan I was just watching the Colbert Report earlier and the Gorillaz were special guests.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, as you can see SuperCon 2010 this year is going to very big. We are buying additional equipment but I'm going to need the communities help to insure that we have enough Wii's for brawl to run nicely. I'm not to worried about melee because unlike brawl once you have the data moving it from one GC to the other is easy.

Again, I'm going to need the help of all Colorado smash players to make this the ultimate gamer event for all of you!!

Sudai

Stuff here
Also Sudai is cool cuz he used to main the Robot and like all of the other people who saw potential in me, he saw potential in me(people who believe in me are what partly helps me get better I think)<-Warning: SleepyJohns, please ignore any ludicrous content in this post.
LUDICROUS!!!!

</Cruise control, vroom>

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Also Sudai is cool cuz he used to main the Robot and like all of the other people who saw potential in me, he saw potential in me(people who believe in me are what partly helps me get better I think)<-Warning: SleepyJohns, please don't ignore any ludicrous true content in this post.
The truth!!!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Dude, I would love to talk about that for days and fail at trolling Sudai more...but...

Ally is coming to Supercon

Also, Zajice, it's amazing. I'm not sure what you're usually into, but Gorillaz is best described as alternative. Also they're the best band.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dude, I'm bringing my friend Greg and making him take a picture with Ally. They look exactly the same.

And I've been listening to Gorillaz for years, Dylan. I'm gonna mooch the CD off my step dad when he gets it. Cause I know he will soon.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I'm bringing my friend Greg and making him take a picture with Ally. They look exactly the same.

And I've been listening to Gorillaz for years, Dylan. I'm gonna mooch the CD off my step dad when he gets it. Cause I know he will soon.
or you can type gorillaz plastic beach torrent in google

Top Bottom