• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
yeah, and my school's having some kind of festival today where the kids who work at it have to stay there all day.

Poor saps...

Sudai

Stuff here
So like...I woke up to 80 degree weather and 90% humidity. It's muggy as ****. Feels like I'm tied to a giant rock and trying to swim to the top of a pool....and you guys get snow. :[

I can't wait to be in CO.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Where did all this snow come from? <_>
In the cool parts of Colorado, it's just raining.

But I either have to take the bike, or walk a bit in it to go to work.

:( :( :( :( :(

Ohwell.

Anyone who's interested in Smash House needs to contact me and/or Tim ASAP. We're getting ready for the move, and have selected a few places, but we need to know how much we have to work with.

If we can get 5 people, then for $360/mon (before utilities, which will also be cheap if we have 5 people), we can get a really big, really ****** house.

But we need to know ASAP.

So far, the for-sure readytomoveverysoon list is:

Me
Tim
Sam

with a possible guest appearance by deets.

So yeah, if anyone else wants to move in, need to know soon.

Also, Tim!

Check out Greentree or whatever it was offa leetsdale again. Was talking to a co-worker, and rent is apparently pretty cheap there, and the place is decent/has decent space. So if we can't do the super duper house of awesome, we should mebbe look into that.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
**** snow. Why would anybody WANT to be in snow? Snow is awesome assuming you don't have to interact with it in any way. If it wants to sit outside my window while I'm at home, that's cool, but I hate it everywhere else.

Sudai, you crazay.

Daft_Punk

Smash Rookie
Who else thought the last few days were beautiful?

*sigh*

Reminds me of everett, always rainy.

And the snow felt goood... But not alot of snow, but just enough to make itself known.

Too bad it didn't stick to the ground. :<

Sudai

Stuff here
**** snow. Why would anybody WANT to be in snow? Snow is awesome assuming you don't have to interact with it in any way. If it wants to sit outside my window while I'm at home, that's cool, but I hate it everywhere else.

Sudai, you crazay.
You see, I won't be doing **** but staying at home on days it snows and enjoying it just like you'd want to do. :]

I'm sure you can understand.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Sudai, you crazay.
I had to respond to this.

Actually, I LOVE being in snow. I live in a place where the climate is generally hot, and snow actually coming down here is exceedingly rare. I love it every time it has snowed here and I actually went out in it as well, not caring about the cold. Normally I'm a person that prefers heat, and dislikes cold- but for snow I make a huge exception. I'll go out in it and enjoy watching it fall, staying outside as long as I can before I get too cold. I can ignore the initial cold because I love snow just that much.

I haven't lived up north where there is tons of snow all the time.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I had to respond to this.

Actually, I LOVE being in snow. I live in a place where the climate is generally hot, and snow actually coming down here is exceedingly rare. I love it every time it has snowed here and I actually went out in it as well, not caring about the cold. Normally I'm a person that prefers heat, and dislikes cold- but for snow I make a huge exception. I'll go out in it and enjoy watching it fall, staying outside as long as I can before I get too cold. I can ignore the initial cold because I love snow just that much.

I haven't lived up north where there is tons of snow all the time.
well when you start having to deal with snow more than once in a while it just becomes a bother

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I know it's bothersome once you have to deal with too much of it. It makes roads a pain, not to mention you have to keep shoveling it out of the way of everything (unless there's a better way than shoveling now). Plus it can make things more difficult to use because of the cold.

I still love snow because I've seen so little of it, but I know that would change if I lived where it snowed very often. It doesn't change the fact that I still love being in snow right now, though.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Snow's cool as long as you don't get it more than once a month.

Otherwise, **** that ****.

I've said this a thousand times.

Snow is the friend you forget that you don't like. You think you miss it, but after three days of the same ****, you want it to pack up and move out.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Oh

I saw the leaked gameplay footage of S4

**** the haters, Imma hope for the best.

But I swear Sega, if you ruin Sonic again.

Well

I'll prolly keep trying to play your ****ty games, hopeful for a good Sonic game.

But I'll be very sad.

And won't buy any of them. :(

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Almost no one that I talk to knows about Earth day anymore.

Hell, it wasn't even mentioned on the school announcements that morning.

But I only know about it cuz my dad is an environmental lawyer and buys me a new "green" shirt every Frickin' Earth Day lol

SSF4 opener finals Daigo vs Justin Wong, what a finish! Although that guy should learn to shut up, you'll know which one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEPmAJL8Wj4

Are you kidding me???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTHfcafE9ig&playnext_from=TL&videos=i-U7xqwQbSY&feature=recentf

How do you beat this?

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I haven't posted much lately.

Last week I spent like, 25 hours on homework alone, let's not count studying.

I Play HoN now. Add me if you want - Kaialynn. I'm around 1600 PSR .8ish KDR.

Hopefully I'll be able to attend stuff over the summer, for now...No chance in hell T_T.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sudai, you shoulda added me a month ago, so you could win. Now, I'm UNSTOPPABLE!

Not really...

I can't carry a tankless team of scrubs. :(

Ferdi, Yang, Mikezor, Sudai

We should play tonight.

I'll be on around 10ish.

Sorry I haven't posted much lately.

Last week I spent like, 25 hours on homework alone, let's not count studying.

I Play HoN now. Add me if you want - Kaialynn. I'm around 1600 PSR .8ish KDR.

Hopefully I'll be able to attend stuff over the summer, for now...No chance in hell T_T.
Ummm

Stop playing HoN

Play LoL instead.

It'll be fun.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Sudai, you shoulda added me a month ago, so you could win. Now, I'm UNSTOPPABLE!

Not really...

I can't carry a tankless team of scrubs. :(

Ferdi, Yang, Mikezor, Sudai

We should play tonight.

I'll be on around 10ish.

Ummm

Stop playing HoN

Play LoL instead.

It'll be fun.
The only reason why i play LoL is because u guys play it more, otherwise i'd be playing HoN. Tony u can't carry ****. Yeah i'll be on tonight

Rizen

Smash Legend

Sudai, you crazay.
I like the cold. It's CO, if you don't like it wait about 12 minutes for the weather to change.:dizzy:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hey, so I figured out why all the gifs I made ended up with some random artifacts. Photobucket is a piece of **** and compresses images after a day or two. Super shady.

So from now on I'm hosting gifs on Imageshack, so here's the Supercon sig. Switch to this version.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Too tired to quote. I have to be up in 4 hours for a meeting at my work that carries into my 9 hour shift(I would have been in bed at a decent time but I just got off work a couple of hours ago). Which means I will be at work from 6a.m. to 6p.m. tomorrow(pity me?) But anyways..... HIIII TRANSWORLD I MISSED YOU!!!! Also Sudai is cool cuz he used to main the Robot and like all of the other people who saw potential in me, he saw potential in me(people who believe in me are what partly helps me get better I think)<-Warning: SleepyJohns, please ignore any ludicrous content in this post.
Also..... provided Tim doesn't skip town and leave the country at the last possible minute...
I am going to NEW MEXICO!!!!!! I am so hyped right now! First oos tourney ever! Also to everyone who is having this pro-snow/pro-notsnow argument(just for funsies) might I interject that the snow is always whiter on the other side ^^.

and now,
I bid you all adieu.

Work is going to kick my *** tomorrow(Like it did today only worse)

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Hey guyz! My life is all in order and I wants to hang out with you all and play some games. I'm living in Denver by the five points area. Lemme know if you are interested!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
The party after prom...
I have never been so out of my body...My date wouldn't stop trying to **** me even though I could barely function. God everyone was so gone. I think it was too much.

Top Bottom