• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Thanks Curaga, I'll try and get that A-1 ranking alongside Malcolm/Espy/everybody else.

We should take this convo back at the Sonic boards though, this isn't the place.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Backyard Brawl IV
Cerritos, CA (Socal)
5/16
$9 Entry
57 Entrants

1)DSF (Metaknight/Snake)
2)DEHF (Falco)
3)Fiction (Wario)
4) TyRaNt (Metaknight)
5: JonT (Snake)
5: Havok (Metaknight/Marth)
7: Bardull (Marth)
7: Edrees (Peach/Yoshi)

Junk DGH

Smash Apprentice
i doubt havok used marth to win anything and i think entrance was 5 dollars... u included venue fee into the entry fee

good **** being the only non high tier main to do well

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
edrees, havok didn't go marth vs anybody, and if he did it was one match which shouldn't qualify on anything.

did jon even go dedede? when did dsf go snake?

are you making this up lol

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Wings and Brew III: The McKinney Pizza
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=234166
Columbus, Ohio (Midwest)
May 16th, 2009
Entrants: 32
Entry: $10

1: Overswarm (ROB, MK) = $148
2: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) = $68
3: Champ (Falco) = $43
4: Infern (Snake) = $26
5: TYR (Lucas) = $13
5: Capem (Meta Knight) = $13
7: Nope (Snake)
7: Zozefup (Meta Knight)

Note: OS lost in winners 3-1 to me when he used MK. He used ROB in one match vs Champ in losers finals and then he used ROB in 9 games in the grand finals, winning the 1st set vs me 3-1 and the second set 3-2, all ROB.

Fletch

Smash Master
Note: OS lost in winners 3-1 to me when he used MK. He used ROB in one match vs Champ in losers finals and then he used ROB in 9 games in the grand finals, winning the 1st set vs me 3-1 and the second set 3-2, all ROB.
I love how he is the most notable and adamant person about banning MK, yet still doesn't do the best with a broken character.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
edrees, havok didn't go marth vs anybody, and if he did it was one match which shouldn't qualify on anything.

did jon even go dedede? when did dsf go snake?

are you making this up lol
No..

Raz told me Havok went Marth against him. And he did. DSF went Snake against my Yoshi =( One set DOES qualify...one time I posted that DSF went just Metaknight, and someone else complained that I didn't put Snake down because he went Snake one set. Now I did the opposite. I just can't win with this.

I'll fix Jon T, I admit to guessing on that one =(

Also last time I put venue fee separate from entry fee and someone complained I should put it together. Which is it?!?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That guy who complained was wrong. I don't care about venue fee because it has nothing to do with what people are actually competing for - the entry fee that's actually going into the pot.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Ok, let me redo it if one set doesn't count.

Backyard Brawl IV
Cerritos, CA (Socal)
5/16
$5 Entry
57 Entrants

1)DSF (Metaknight) (Used Snake one set)
2)DEHF (Falco)
3)Fiction (Wario)
4) TyRaNt (Metaknight)
5: JonT (Snake)
5: Havok (Metaknight) (Used marth one set)
7: Bardull (Marth)
7: Edrees (Peach/Yoshi)

bobson

Smash Lord
:laugh:
Ban Metaknight.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If it was deemed necessary to move on - for example, going Captain Falcon to make the other guy feel bad shouldn't count, but going Snake instead of one's main because you feel you have a better chance of winning does.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
TOURNAMENT: Road to Viridian City 2
LINK: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225031
DATE: March 7th, 2009
LOCALE: Atlantic North
ENTRANTS: 97
ENTRY: $10.00
1 ADHD (Diddy Kong)
2 Shadow (Meta Knight)
3 Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus/ZeldaSheik)
4 D1 (Falco/Meta Knight)
5 Rogue Pit (Pit)
5 NinjaLink (ROB/Diddy Kong)
7 Wes (Sonic)
7 Pierce7d (Marth)
Didn't Rogue Pit use MK here?

At least I am lead to believe that he might've gone MK against "Jash", I even asked NL on the Sonic Xat if this was right, he said it was but nobody bothered to call it out because nobody except him and Jash might've seen that happen.

Not like this would change much though, but I thought I would ask/try to fix this.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
2nd NH Teen Institute Benefit Brawl at Holo-Dek
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=234327
22 Entrants
Entry Fee $15 (although after reading a post you made recently ankoku, it's technically $10 because $5 went to charity, $10 went to the prize pool)
1: Dazwa (ZSS)
2: Darc (MK)
3: Fatal (Snake)
4: C.Awesum (Snake)
5: JJ Wolf (Wolf)
5: Adept (DDD/MK)
7: Making_Waves (MK)
7: Jengajam (DK)

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Colorado Cutthroat, may 16

32 entrants, 10 venue, 5 tourney. Quote links to the thread. They didn't have a tourney thread for some reason.

1:Dekar-Diddy Kong
2:Fluxus- Meta Knight
3:Goyf- Ice Climbers/Wario
4:Timotee- Ness/Wario
5:GoldenGlove- Donkey Kong/Kirby
5:Gamree- Diddy/maybe someone else here?
7:Ravin- Samus
7:R- King Dedede

9: Dr Maxx
9: Nite
9: Ryyudo
9: Mino
13: I
13: izzy
13: Z
13: Phil
17: Luis
17: k-DOG
17: Over9000
17: Starr
17: Munch
17: tyrin
17: Zero
17: Diad
25: Blue
25: necro
25: BEES!
25: mark 2
25: Padre
25: R2D2
25: oogie bala jerk
25: BlazingBird

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Yeah, Mario's in the same boat too; nobody playing them= craptastic rank. Granted, I don't think he'd be astronomically higher but if Sonic can be B rank thanks to the number of people that play him... Or at he could have at least more than Fear and Boss representing him. At least people like Pokemon Trainer have players like Futile backing them up.
Lol at you still pulling the fanboyism card.
It doesn't matter how many people play, it matters how many SKILLED people play them.
Perhaps it just might be so that Sonic actually IS a legit character. But no, that's blasphemy, he has no priority and all he can do is roll around which he can be grabbed out of. MK's D-tilt blocks all of his options. Lol, no, you're right it's fanboyism.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Lol at you still pulling the fanboyism card.
It doesn't matter how many people play, it matters how many SKILLED people play them.
Perhaps it just might be so that Sonic actually IS a legit character. But no, that's blasphemy, he has no priority and all he can do is roll around which he can be grabbed out of. MK's D-tilt blocks all of his options. Lol, no, you're right it's fanboyism.
Nevermind... not even worth my time. I don't even need to explain the irony in this post...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
lol assumptions. He neither mains Sonic and has played like 1 game in the Sonic series. No irony is there.
But, upon looking at his profile, a majority of his friends are regular members of the Sonic board and he's a member of several Sonic social groups. With that being said, I'm not even going to bother. You can keep your steak, I don't want it.

Add in: The fact that he was essentially trying to start something about a post that was written three days before he replied and several pages back shows that maybe he was taking a little too much offense to the post but, you know, whatever, it's all for the crusade I suppose. The fact that he has also taken a mental note of what I've said about Sonic in the past (probably as far back as half a year ago) despite the fact that I probably have never even talked to him on a one on one basis shows that it's not something I want to go into. Debating with the Yoshi board about Yoshi's tier placement in the past was annoying enough and, quite frankly, I really don't want to spend my one week at home debating with an entire board yet again.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Don't mind me, I'm just reviving this thread with moar results, and yes it took place a week prior to SK92's monthly however they got uploaded later than expected... oh well.

The Cybernetic's Core Brawl 'Till Ya Fall
May 9th, 2009 - Las Vegas, NV
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5996
$5 entry fee
13 entrants

1st - LeoFTW! (Wario)
2nd - SK92 (Falco/MK)
3rd - FOW (Ness)
4th - Z (Pikachu)
5th - Patman (Diddy/MK)
5th - Kinzer (Sonic)
7th - Rican - (Falco)