• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
That tourney was posted for like the third time and you keep missing it Ankoku...

01-18-2009:

Western Sydney Tournament
Entry Fee: $15
Entrants: 26
Emu Plains (Sydney/Australia)

Brawl Singles

1. Meteor Master (Ness/ROB)
2. Tedeth (Wolf)
3. Kulla (Metaknight)
4. TCR (Pokemon Trainer)
5. SD (Lucas/Pit)
6. Turtle (Pit/Diddy/Marth)
7. Gords (Diddy/Toon link)
8. Sam (Metaknight)

01-22-2009: Had to add the link I see why you ignored it the first time.

Western Sydney Smash

2. Tedeth (Wolf)
3. Kulla (Metaknight)
4. TCR (Pokemon Trainer)
5. SD (Lucas/Pit)
8. Sam (Metaknight)

Entrants: 27

Entry: 15$

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209914

I know this was posted before but the link was missing, the results are on the first page

Original post
Fixed it here then finally it comes up again because you keep missing it

Today:

Okay *lol*

TOURNAMENT: Teddy's Fun Times
LINK: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209914
DATE: 17th January, 2009
LOCALE: Australia
ENTRANTS: 27
ENTRY: $15.00
RESULTS:
2. Tedeth (Wolf)
3. Kulla (Metaknight)
4. TCR (Pokemon Trainer)
5. SD (Lucas/Pit)
8. Sam (Metaknight)

It finally is true that it wasn't counted or seen <3 Ness mains.

The tourney was posted properly before today so I don't see why you shouldn't update the list to add this.

Nothings wrong with waiting until next week but if you missed something why wouldn't you fix it if it met the dead line before.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
God dammit Shaya you just missed today's update. Gonna have to wait 'till next week to see what changes that tourney has wrought.
I don't really care, I was at another tournament getting Marfy points <3.

But I did vehemently argue that they should wait until the list is updated before posting or asking about the results 4 times a day :p. I know you did it for the my own personal satisfaction and lulz but the Ness' want those 12 points.

Edit: 12.65(625) points.

MAKE YOUR OWN TIER LIST ESTIMATES LOLOLOLOL.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
malcoms just killin it at these tourneys...
That's because Malcolm is an extremely smart player.

He doesn't spend his time johning about how unbeatable MK is on the forums. Instead, he goes and takes M2K to third match.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
That's because Malcolm is an extremely smart player.

He doesn't spend his time johning about how unbeatable MK is on the forums. Instead, he goes and takes M2K to third match.
yup, scrubs just latch on to the mental block that MK is unbeatable, lol. DA kid is a great example of that =p

anyway, yeah malcolm was great, by far the best sonic i've seen, i had no idea wtf to do vs that blue streak thing

fkacyan

Smash Hero
yup, scrubs just latch on to the mental block that MK is unbeatable, lol. DA kid is a great example of that =p

anyway, yeah malcolm was great, by far the best sonic i've seen, i had no idea wtf to do vs that blue streak thing
He scarred me so much that I haven't beaten a sonic since he ***** me in a set 5 months ago.

Justin Wiles

Smash Journeyman
I'll repost this. With a link. My bad also, there were 31 entrants, so that may make a slight difference.

Return to Castle FALCON PUNCH 2009 - Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Entrants: 31
Entry fee: $10

1. Zhao (LUIGI)
2. Mal (DEDEDE, NESS)
3. JTF (WOLF, FALCO)
4. EPIC. (TOON LINK)
5. K (ZEROSUIT SAMUS) (aka Adapt)
5. Pea (KIRBY, OLIMAR)
7. Max (PIKACHU, ZELDA)
7. Justin Wiles (DONKEY KONG)

Here's the link, though I gave up on updating the entrants after awhile...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=214557

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
OK, since you guys dont know me, ill give you the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, on SWF and usually in person, I john hardcore about MK, yes, i think hes broken...

But neither of you have ever played with me, and the people who do will vouch for the fact that for a kid that doesnt even own a wii, I work really hard to get better at the game and I do really well, and I take every oppurtunity I can to get better at the game and learn how to win and get better and beat metaknight along with all the other characters in the game.

He may be a broken character, but he is played by imperfect people, and therefore, I know I can win and i do everything in my power to do so.

also, I dont appreciate the fact that johning about MK is bad, but johning about losing to M2K is perfectly acceptable. most, if not all the people that play him seem to think that the match is some how unwinnable and that this 1 guy is incapable of being beat or making mistakes. however the one person that I did see step up and take this mindset (snakeee) gets pretty much ostracised for it.

thats a tiny bit of a double standard.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
there's a band called halifax

but anyway DA kid, yea thats a bad attitude too....its definitely not UNWINNABLE facing m2k, but its tough. just like facing mk is tough.

.....but i dont go around posting in ban m2k threads ;)

plus, i 2 stocked him with wario in tourney (even tho i lost the other two matches with mk, lol)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
random question... do you capitalise the wrong letters in my name on purpose, cus its kinda lulzy...

and lulz, i havent seriously posted in a MK ban thread in like months, usually i just pop in every now then to correct people and troll yuna...

also, are you coming to rochester next week?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
im pretty sure M2K still won both those tournaments...

i know he won C3 which was the last time he lost to NL, the first time was like 5 months ago or so...

hyperstation

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=216843

UTAMA Toronto

Jan 17 09
Toronto, ON
Entry Fee: $5
Entrants: 41

1. Carter (Samus)
2. Hien (Pit)
3. Jim H (Falco)
3. Cameron (Marth)
5. Ronald T. (Marth)
5. Jay P. (Rob)
5. Krishna P. (Various)
5. Anthony D. (Marth)
Ankoku, I think you missed this tourny because Samus didn't get any boost and doesn't list her first place. I'm bumping it so maybe you can get it on the next update.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Ankoku, I think you missed this tourny because Samus didn't get any boost and doesn't list her first place. I'm bumping it so maybe you can get it on the next update.
I checked the thread link and saw

Metaknight was banned.

I already said I don't add those tournaments to my main list.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Question: With Sebrik's tournament win with Ganon rep, does that mean that every character has at least one tournament win now.

I remember a while ago when someone said that Ganon and Jigglypuff were the only ones that never had a win, and I haven't seen a Jigglypuff player win a tournament. Please say that Jigglypuff is the only one without a victory. I hate Jigglypuff with a passion.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
S: Meta Knight
A: Snake, Falco
B: Wario, King Dedede, Diddy Kong, Ice Climbers, (Mr. Game & Watch, Marth)
C: Kirby, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, (Lucario, Olimar), (Donkey Kong, Toon Link, Pikachu), (Wolf, Sonic)
D: Luigi, Zelda/Sheik, (Pokémon Trainer, Peach, Fox), (Ness, Pit, Captain Falcon), Ike, Mario
E: Lucas, Ganondorf, Yoshi, Bowser, Jigglypuff, Samus, Link

Added Plank's, Australia's, Canada's, and Illinois' tourneys for this. Not updating the detailed list 'till next week, though.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
LOL@ This Title...

Ankoku is too good... He closely reads threads. :D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Ankoku.

Seriously LOL <3.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Lmao. I love the title.

I havn't visited the thread too often so I don't know if this is answered but do you count tourneys that sometimes cut off the bracket and only top 5 are posted?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I have a hidden rule that I'm only going to pay attention to tournaments where at least 6 of the 8 are there, and all of the top 4 are there.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
****, Sonic down again :(
Ah well, still best of low tiers :)
Well, you can't expect him to stay up there forever :p Especially since there hadn't been much activity from the Sonic mains recently. But now we have Malcolms Toruney and X's 3rd in that vegas tournament, so yay. The 15-20 spot are where I expect Sonic to stay around on average.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
SK92's Monthlies
January 24th, 2009
$10 entry
Las Vegas, Nevada - Pacific West
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=3874

1: SK92 - Falco
2: Leoftw - Wario
3: ___X___ - Sonic
4: Ken Neth - Snake
5: Mi - Snake
5:Trendsetter - Meta Knight
7: RPGs FTW - ??
7: Techno - Kirby

Sorry, it was an OoS tourney for me, so I don't know everyone's mains :ohwell: RPGs FTW's was the only top 8 that I don't remember though. Does that still count? Or should I find out who he used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom