• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

gantrain05

Smash Master
actually shiek/fox/falcon, not so much falcon, but really you would be able to CP just about anyone, except maybe MK, which im a little confused on how Vanz got past any MK's with any of those 3 chars, maybe fox, but he gets gimped waaay too hard to play MK close.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Metaknight still dominates but it's nice to see that a wider variety of characters are winning/ranking now. *Insert complaint about not having any offline tournaments nearby to help Mario/Ness here*

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Western Sydney Smash

1. Meteor Master (Ness/ROB)
2. Tedeth (Wolf)
3. Kulla (Metaknight)
4. TCR (Pokemon Trainer)
5. SD (Lucas/Pit)
6. Turtle (Pit/Diddy/Marth)
7. Gords (Diddy/Toon link)
8. Sam (Metaknight)

Entrants: 27

Entry: 15$

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209914

I know this was posted before but the link was missing, the results are on the first page

Original post

Western Sydney Tournament
Entry Fee: $15
Entrants: 27
Emu Plains (Sydney/Australia)

Brawl Singles

1. Meteor Master (Ness/ROB)
2. Tedeth (Wolf)
3. Kulla (Metaknight)
4. TCR (Pokemon Trainer)
5. SD (Lucas/Pit)
6. Turtle (Pit/Diddy/Marth)
7. Gords (Diddy/Toon link)
8. Sam (Metaknight)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I know this was posted before but the link was missing, the results are on the first page
You ness mains are overall too impatient, desperate and well... lacking common sense.

The list hasn't been updated for a WHILE NOW. If you look at the list of tournaments its last update is from the 10th OF JANUARY. HOW MANY MORE NESS MAINS ARE NEEDED TO REMIND Ankoku that a guy who uses Ness but will throw out ROB if hes under pressure got a tournament win? Seriously...

You guys are looking more desperate than the Sonic mains.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
You ness mains are overall too impatient, desperate and well... lacking common sense.
Way to stereotype, *******. How many ness mainers even came in here? 10 at the most?10 out of the how many people who main Ness? Maybe we just want an underrated character to get some points he deserves? By the way, EVERYONE has secondarys and if you dont then your either really stupid or really good or main metaknight simple as that.

I fail to see how "we" ness mainers are lacking common sense as well. Meteor Master won a nice amount of tourneys and "we" want points....simple as that.

Ref came in pretty **** polite if you ask me. However if your just gonna be a straight up **** for no apparent reason, well then you just made something out of it.

West coast warios **** more please
Fiction just won WGF....

D

Deleted member

Way to stereotype, *******. How many ness mainers even came in here? 10 at the most?10 out of the how many people who main Ness? Maybe we just want an underrated character to get some points he deserves? By the way, EVERYONE has secondarys and if you dont then your either really stupid or really good or main metaknight simple as that.

I fail to see how "we" ness mainers are lacking common sense as well. Meteor Master won a nice amount of tourneys and "we" want points....simple as that.

Ref came in pretty **** polite if you ask me. However if your just gonna be a straight up **** for no apparent reason, well then you just made something out of it.
Shut up ness main, or should i say slave! You noobs all suck, you are all rude, and you all complain, so go make me a sandwhich.

Good day.

Browny

Smash Hater

The list hasn't been updated for a WHILE NOW. If you look at the list of tournaments its last update is from the 10th OF JANUARY. HOW MANY MORE NESS MAINS ARE NEEDED TO REMIND Ankoku that a guy who uses Ness but will throw out ROB if hes under pressure got a tournament win? Seriously...

not rly .

bottom of Ankoku's OP said:
Last edited by Ankoku on: 01-21-2009

camzaman

Smash Journeyman

Hey, I noticed you're from Sydney, too. Are you just bitter because you didn't place in the top 8? Did Meteor Master beat you? Are you jealous because Ness is more of a man than your headband-wearing, bangs-sporting main?

/halfjoking

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hey, I noticed you're from Sydney, too. Are you just bitter because you didn't place in the top 8? Did Meteor Master beat you? Are you jealous because Ness is more of a man than your headband-wearing, bangs-sporting main?

/halfjoking
Meteor Master is awesome :) I'm the one who came 2nd to his ROB in one tournament. He barely used Ness in the finals bracket for that though.

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
Meteor Master is awesome :) I'm the one who came 2nd to his ROB in one tournament. He barely used Ness in the finals bracket for that though.
It's all good. No hard feelings towards ya (although I'm sure based on the last few posts you know how I feel about Marth ;))

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Haha, you watched few of my matches in the finals bracket, it seems. And I only used ROB against you because Ness is a futile choice in the matchup against Marth, a point you keep neglecting to tell the public :p

End debate.

Browny

Smash Hater
lol shaya.

ya rly

check the .txt file, it only goes back to jan 10. however the actual list contains results up until about the 21st. Count how many wins sonic has in december/jan on that .txt file, then compare it to the OP. Ankoku just hasnt updated the .txt file, however the rankings are recent

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Diddy Kong is ******** since the only good move that he has is bananas. Such a one move character.

CrAzYdRuNk

Smash Cadet
Diddy Kong is ******** since the only good move that he has is bananas. Such a one move character.
Huh. So I suppose that when playing a Diddy he throws bananas to damage you? Bananas do what, 3%? I coulda sworn that other moves followed up to do the actual comboing, damaging, and killing. Nah, that couldn't be it.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Do I sense some jealousy? Did you get ***** by a diddy and his bananas recently? jk LOL
Nah, it's just what he is. I'm not really complaining about it. It's just what it is. I mean one of the reasons I played Peach in melee was because of her d-smash. At least her ENTIRE game didn't rely on it though. Diddy's game relies entire on bananas. Without them he's just as bad as C. Falcon. His fair even mindgames you into thinking it has little lag when it actually has tons.

Huh. So I suppose that when playing a Diddy he throws bananas to damage you? Bananas do what, 3%? I coulda sworn that other moves followed up to do the actual comboing, damaging, and killing. Nah, that couldn't be it.
Without bananas those moves would be useless.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
There are characters, like peach for example, where bananas are ineffective because they're never on the ground, and you have to learn to fight without them. Diddys don't rely solely on bananas. I second diddy.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Diddy has a Nintendo hat.

But seriously now, I'll be gone tom at a tourney... let's just see how hard-core I fail... I know a lot of people are looking forward to me returning as a loser. :)

gantrain05

Smash Master
all diddy gots is nannerz, he's decent w/out them, prolly like mid tier material, but he only really shines with the nannerz.

gantrain05

Smash Master
honestly tho, w/out bananas diddy would not be winning a single tourney, i really do feel that nannerz are pretty cheap, its one of those things thats just like....banana combo off the stage, set up banana on the edge, hold another banana in your hand, shoot peanuts, and keep knocking people back offstage when they try to get past wall o nannerz, not a huge problem for me as a peach main, but i've seen some of my friends and other people at tournies playing chars like Tink and even snake, that once they are off the stage its just reciculously hard to get back in control lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom