• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
My mom's not wanting me to go to MLG DC because she's afraid that some psychopath is gonna get me. You guys would look out for me, right?
I think I remember meeting you. You can always come loiter with me at the info desk.
Girl powa', and what not.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Unless I get my crap sorted out I'm not going to DC.
Chances of me going are most likely not going, meaning I'll only be going to BAC2 then going on hiatus until Pound V (Since I already registered for that)

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
lol dude i been on the boards for a while i used to be a big time host in long island and nyc but i stopped playing recently but now im gettin back into it lol. So when i move im coming back with full force.

ima get to the top of those ranks if i can lets go!!!!!!1

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Well ****, what a coincidence. I'm actually planning on coming to NC in NOV. I will prob be on the top of these, i dont here much about nc, so im assuming you all suck.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Well ****, what a coincidence. I'm actually planning on coming to NC in NOV. I will prob be on the top of these, i dont here much about nc, so im assuming you all suck.
We do suck. We got someone on our PRs named Trova.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Charlotte

EDIT: On an unrelated note, the most important and best part of last weekend for me was the fact that Kory All loved my Alex Zellers impression more than anything in life and I feel good about that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
When someone is cuter with a moustache or ***** harder at Brawl than Craig/Charlotte in NC then you can say that Josh.

All of west taps though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom