• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
October 2nd one? Depending on when you guys are driving down and if you're going through Charlotte, I'm down to go.

Ninjalink was in my carpool driving down from NYC to MLG Raleigh. He can vouch for me. Maybe. Assuming he doesn't secretly hate me ... /emo.

PS. There shall not be a cat this time. ;D

*CT*

Smash Lord
October 2nd one? Depending on when you guys are driving down and if you're going through Charlotte, I'm down to go.

Ninjalink was in my carpool driving down from NYC to MLG Raleigh. He can vouch for me. Maybe. Assuming he doesn't secretly hate me ... /emo.

PS. There shall not be a cat this time. ;D
Change your location if you live in NC?
I still think you live in NY?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
maria's tourney on the 18th i think? look its called like sleepy's birthday tournament on the boards or something.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
stingers ur avi *****. can u do something like that for me? i want the yellow lantern logo on a diddys shirt

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
me,PP,sushi,stingers,kadaj,duo,shady,foxy,rag,mekos

this team prob would have beat Ga/Al in the crew battle at MLG.

what do you think stingers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom