• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
snap what do you believe the ten should be?
1. Sushi Man
2. Stingers
3. Duo
4. Shady
5. Trowa
6. Cory.
7. Mekos or rag? (I guess?)
8. Foxy
9. Ilove or stockfield
10. Me or... me.

I thought you were talking about the power rankings. um. i guess its one in the same though.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
um, if its crews and not prs then Kadaj over ilove and pp over Stock.

Honestly i just think lucario is OP in crews and thats why Snap is on my list.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
oh lol. really? i actually dont remember seeing any of ur matches. u told me u got a good waft on nick riddle so i assumed u were playing wario the whole time.

if u can hold on to the last stock, lucario is pretty **** in crews. but why no more wario? hes WAY better than lucario.

then again i quit mk for diddy, i cant really talk.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Hey Keith, I hope your not going to change characters like you change your name lol.
HAHAHAH YOU'RE SO FUNNY STOCK HAHHAHAHAHHHAHA

man **** you stock.

edit: lol shady plays yoshi for troll factor, hes never serious. I hope that aint the same reason you play lucario.

*CT*

Smash Lord
:p All you guys went down with your new characters, at least I went up by changing to Marrrrf.

But yeah this controller I picked up from my friend's place sucks x.x need to buy a stupid white one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom