• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
When someone is cuter with a moustache or ***** harder at Brawl than Craig/Charlotte in NC then you can say that Josh.

All of west taps though.
Yeah, mid NC does kinda get messed up by west NC at Balwr, but who cares about that at all really? What a bad game. ;]

I moreso meant just the cities. I like Raleigh area much better than Charlotte.

Except I wish Ali was here. :[

EDIT: Also, the Beauty PR's reflect that we **** West NC at that. ;] And you can't claim Craig; he's SC. haha
EDIT2: And besides, that ***** ain't cute anyway.
EDIT3: **** Craig

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Well, we will see when i get down there. Thanks for saying you will bring me to Raleigh tournaments. I am better than some videos give me credit for but i am not saying im the best. Long island, NYC is a very crowded brawl scene filled with some top top players. People i play with regularly in real life are Anti, Vinnie, Will, Kirin, um sometimes people like Ninjalink if they get rides, C4?!, Problem, Minty and the list goes on lol. I hope it is just as competitive when i get down there...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah gboro is pretty west, i'd say, at least for crew battles sake.

spoon would probably make it to east NC's crew if he's still playing/practicing smash. but west side would probably completely beast on the triangle right now.

but ya'll did just acquire dop and jflo...hmm...

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Yeah I am getting Mine the very first day. I don't think it will sell out though, but I think it will get really close. But I do hope it does lol.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Yeah I am getting Mine the very first day. I don't think it will sell out though, but I think it will get really close. But I do hope it does lol.
I'm pretty sure this one will sell out lol I heard that mass amounts of people are gonna camp that website :p

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wow ok why is this even a debate?

east NC for brawl - Foxy, me, Jon, Stock, sushi, Killersos, all of SP? ,Duo, mits, fyre, shady

Freest NC- Freeingers, the amazing free, Dr.freefree, Freedaj.

be serious guys .

edit: good catch josh.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
woooooooowwww!!!! alright we will settle this at Bac

me shady, foxy, sushi

vs

freefree freeingers and freedaj, and amazing free.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you guys can have like 5 people if you want. hell put sushi on there. even though he was born in raised in west nc (cuz we ****)we can give you some leeway

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
stingers youre booty.

man **** you pp.

the only reason yall good is because there aint **** to do in west nc. *****es have no lives.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
woah really hell ya we gonna train... ill be in Weddington NC which is right south of Charlotte.
O.o I live in like the most southern point of Charlotte, so you shouldn't be that far from me. We should definatley play sometime.

you guys can have like 5 people if you want. hell put sushi on there. even though he was born in raised in west nc (cuz we ****)we can give you some leeway
I wanna be on Sushi's team. Just sayin.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i will go zero suit, kevin will go falco, craig will go like mario, and dylan you can go mk.

and we'll still win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom