• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wow i can go luigi on any of ur secondaries and **** on u. Shady will go yoshi, foxy will go dk, sushi will go mk cause he doesnt play any other chars.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol what?

im going luigi, foxy dk, shady yoshi..... they are like c and D tier. pp is falco, falco does very well against mk lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i mean I can go zelda and pp can go mario and craig can go falcon and dylan can go lucas if we're doing it like that.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
alright it's mad obvious yall trollin :(

i really wanted to do this, but whatever.

well ok, if it's c and d tier.

we will take out sushi and put in jon. he will go ness. and we get mekos lolololololol yall bout to get scraped.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
im dont know about the low/mid tier thing yet. i just know the legit crew battle is ours.

me and kevin and cory have the order already figured out.

ASSEMBLE YOUR CREW.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
loolololololl i just remembered duo is East

**** yall bout to get merked.

edit: snap we aint talking about legit crew battle, we will prob only have time for low tier. we will do legit at next bac

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
u can have ur girlfriends, im sure i ****ed more girls than ur entire squad put together.... minus craig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom