• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I might just have to do that. I wanna play CoD, but not necessarily MW3. Black ops or MW2 is fine by me.

And yeah, PP90 is the biggest ***** gun in the game if you ask me. People who use steady aim + rapid fire on that thing need to die.

I'd agree that rapid fire shouldn't be an available option. The low fire rate balances it more. I don't understand why they make a gun with a weakness then give you an attachment that just covers it up. Defeats the whole notion of balance.
Awesome, looking forward to playing with ya! :)

ill play mw2 or blackops tonight
You *****es better be ready. I will prolly be online tonight.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
GW in this game is awful. However I like it in MW2 and blops because I feel 6v6 is often boring in those games. Mostly blops.

I've played the other maps maybe 6 times. It's not because I dislike them but the fact that they aren't in normal playlist yet is dumb.

Matt07

Smash Master
Xanthan, I agree completely. When people complain about the Type-95 I'm like why does no one talk about the ACR, or the other guns you mentioned. It seems silly, I don't think the Type-95 is even the best gun in this game, but that's another story all together.

And as much B.S is in this game, it's growing on me...

:phone:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Xanthan, I agree completely. When people complain about the Type-95 I'm like why does no one talk about the ACR, or the other guns you mentioned. It seems silly, I don't think the Type-95 is even the best gun in this game, but that's another story all together.

And as much B.S is in this game, it's growing on me...

Like a plague.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
It has nothing to do with aim. Many times I've been on point with my shot and it takes 3-4 bursts from medium range to drop someone.

idgaf though, I'm fine doing work with my spas instead <3

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
It has nothing to do with aim. Many times I've been on point with my shot and it takes 3-4 bursts from medium range to drop someone.

idgaf though, I'm fine doing work with my spas instead <3
That's normal, MW3 has Black Ops' awful hit detection.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

ARRG I'm in a state of frantic ambivalence.

I have been really interested in BF3 over the last week or two, but I can't decide whether or not selling MW3 is worth it. I absolutely love playing with you guys, but not much else outside of that. I enjoy playing Blops under nearly any circumstance. Really, I'd just miss playing the game with you guys. This may/may not be done by Saturday.:applejack:

Brawl is leaving my inventory, I'm not certain of whether or not that will sell for much/enough.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

ARRG I'm in a state of frantic ambivalence.

I have been really interested in BF3 over the last week or two, but I can't decide whether or not selling MW3 is worth it. I absolutely love playing with you guys, but not much else outside of that. I enjoy playing Blops under nearly any circumstance. Really, I'd just miss playing the game with you guys. This may/may not be done by Saturday.:applejack:

Brawl is leaving my inventory, I'm not certain of whether or not that will sell for much/enough.
How many of your other friends play BF3?

Fletch

Smash Master
Alright PS3 players, I play on two of my PS3s so add "Fletch71011" and "ClownMafia" if you want to play with me. I used to be pretty good at MW2, but just starting MW3 so I'll probably be awful. Does Roach play this on PS3 or 360? I know I got to play with him in BO.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Only one, that I'm aware of. He's an offline friend.:applejack:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Alright PS3 players, I play on two of my PS3s so add "Fletch71011" and "ClownMafia" if you want to play with me. I used to be pretty good at MW2, but just starting MW3 so I'll probably be awful. Does Roach play this on PS3 or 360? I know I got to play with him in BO.

Only one, that I'm aware of. He's an offline friend.:applejack:
Keep MW3 then. Despite it's rage inducing gameplay and super AIDS.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Keep MW3 then. Despite it's rage inducing gameplay and super AIDS.
I'll try to keep the game, then. Hopefully I can be resourceful enough to get some dough before today's meet.:applejack:

Thino

Smash Master
a PS3 player!

3 man parties!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
For Fletch (from the OP):

PSNs:

Sariku :: FDSariku
Matt07 :: Price_07
shanus :: pepperman19
Thino :: Thinobuns
Circa :: AmadeusToaster

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
a PS3 player!
I've been playing PS3 recently with MW3, MW2, and Blops.:applejack: All on a friend's account, however, mine is almost never used.

I just watched a video, and I recalled F8AL saying something about a 360 claymore fakie no-scope or something around those terms. This guy did it in MW2. I could not stop laughing.

I stop caring about my KD in MW3, I still go negative. I stop caring about my KD in Blops, I go 2.0+ almost every game, seldom going negative. It's so difficult to understand.:applejack:

Matt07

Smash Master
I've been playing PS3 recently with MW3, MW2, and Blops.:applejack: All on a friend's account, however, mine is almost never used.
How does MW2 work for you on PS3? It just shows the IW Logo and boots me back out to the PS3 menu. I've been reading around saying I have a corrupted file but no one has a way to fix it :(.

@ Swampert and Fletch - Yea sounds good, I'm down to play anytime when I'm not busy with school. 4 man parties, son! Lol.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
People hack on the Wii?
Always. Back when The Conduit was out there were a number of people that were hacking while playing. I'd assume the same for cod games as well (though I don't know how difficult it is to get around the patches).

Homebrew makes it very easy to do things like this.

Wait...........how do they even do patches for the wii? Surely there isn't enough memory on the wii to have that as a plausible way to give out patches right?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Inb4 patches namesearches

Also, does taking a break from this game work? i've been really not into it when I play call of duty games in general as of late. it might be cause none of you guys play anymore either so it takes out the majority of the fun

Top Bottom