• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
You know what I also hate? How Infinity Ward turned Double xp into something you have to "buy" either with money to buy doritos or mountain dew for a limited time or use up a prestige token to get a mere 2 hours of double xp. Double xp started out as just double xp weekends which was when you could get a lot of xp in a small amount of time. Now we don't get any double xp weekends in MW3, we have to "buy" very small amounts of double xp that isn't even worth it. All we got was 2 hours of double xp for registering for the free version of CoD Elite. It wasn't so bad since there were only 10 prestiges and you can rank up quickly as it is. But with 15 prestiges its gonna be such a grind.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
So, got some videos from last night.

First up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3RX_qKXU40

Awwwwwwwww! What a bunch of cheaters! :3 Hey, guess what IW started doing that I'm glad they did...

G IH A IN ID II said:
From today we are having a moderator [1] BanCandy join the forums from IW's Online Services team, that responsible for the policing of the game and anti-cheat policy enforcement.

We are determined to keep the game clean of boosters, glitches, exploits, hackers and general behavior that is not conducive to a fair game for all.

Please private message (no naming and shaming in public forums) [2] BanCandy about anyone who you've seen cheating in the game or provide news of any new glitches, mods or exploits you hear about. Evidence in the form of video replays or links to YouTube videos is especially welcome.

You'll also see [3] BanCandy chime in on any many threads that pop up around these subjects. Please keep your correspondence limited to these areas in order for [4] BanCandy to act as quickly as possible on any infraction of the rules.

As always you can also report players through the in-game reporting system.

Best,

[5] G IH A IN ID II

Infinity Ward
BanCandy:
http://www.callofduty.com/people/c1b0dc74d07e476ecf8d781e3744f613

That's right. You find a booster/boosters, send this guy proof, and booster justice will prevail. :cool:

And then this happened while playing team Tac with HotArms and two other Redditors:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhXTj-6Oib8

I was giggling/laughing like crazy. HotArms can attest to this.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Actually I changed my mind I"ll probably prestige.

@Odin, that's awesome about this BanCandy guy, I'll be sure to turn the theater mode thing on so that I can catch cheaters, should be fun :D

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So I'm officially done with this game, I was playing MW3 last night (against my better judgement and it was TDM on Hardhat, I start shooting at a guy, my teammate steals my kill THEN THIS RED ****ING RANDOM BARREL BLOWS UP AND KILLS ME!!!! I've already put this game at the bottom of my video game pile and you will never see me play it ever again. The new IW can smd and I hope they all feel bad for making this POS game.

tl;dr MW3 sucks

And here are some images:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I have vids of boosters in my vault but i'm having trouble linking my mw3 and YouTube accounts.

those redditors Were mad chill to play with Odin you should invite them more. Plus one of thems a girl :awesome:

:phone:

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Tried to make some memes

DID IT WRONG
That's like... University bad, dude. :troll:

Should have sent me a message. We were only a party of 4. :shrug:

Should've used Scumbag Steve.

And have I play with any reditors?
See, even Snack knows what's up. :smirk:

I am. Hotarms is. You sent me an invite in the middle of a game. When I went to invite you, you were offline.

I have vids of boosters in my vault but i'm having trouble linking my mw3 and YouTube accounts.

those redditors Were mad chill to play with Odin you should invite them more. Plus one of thems a girl :awesome:

:phone:
Yeah they were. :awesome: We should do it again soon. Can't help on the Youtube front.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Like Snack? :awesome:
Not quite, my friend. Not quite.

I know DSTP is gonna get it. Any other Redditors who have seen the front page this week will get it. :cool:

Also, this:

The following I saw, and couldn't help thinking of F8AL's wrong GGG. :awesome:

Just merge my post F8AL;

Got this message back:

Bustin' makes me feel good!

:awesome:

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Because idk, and I've been motivated to play brawl recently.

WEOW SORRY IF I CHOOSE TO PLAY A LESS BROKEN GAME THAN MW3

But yea, I just haven't felt like playing cod recently. Part of it due to the game being broken, part just.......not wanting to play :/

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I like the music in this game. That's the 2nd thing I like about MW3. (After being able to cycle through your kill streaks.)

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Because idk, and I've been motivated to play brawl recently.

WEOW SORRY IF I CHOOSE TO PLAY A LESS BROKEN GAME THAN MW3

But yea, I just haven't felt like playing cod recently. Part of it due to the game being broken, part just.......not wanting to play :/

Good luck at Brawl. Do what I never will be able to.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
So I went with my buddy to the firing range today for his birthday.

We played with a Glock 17 (9mm). Not a bad firearm.

Anyway, the point of my story is that there were two guys at the range with some HEAVY artillery today. One guy had a .50 Desert Eagle, the other a .44 Magnum.

Holy **** balls guys, those things are LOUD. AS. ****. And the range ****ing shakes when the .44 goes off. Let me put it this way; when the guy was shooting, EVERYONE on the range stopped and looked in his direction like this;

The .50 was loud and heavy, but we were also in the stall next to it. The .44 was on the other end of the range.

What's my point?

It was fun shooting today, fun seeing more gun variety at the range, realizing that a lot of these guns they have in games could never be used like they are in games/movies. /coolstorybro

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
So I went with my buddy to the firing range today for his birthday.

We played with a Glock 17 (9mm). Not a bad firearm.

Anyway, the point of my story is that there were two guys at the range with some HEAVY artillery today. One guy had a .50 Desert Eagle, the other a .44 Magnum.

Holy **** balls guys, those things are LOUD. AS. ****. And the range ****ing shakes when the .44 goes off. Let me put it this way; when the guy was shooting, EVERYONE on the range stopped and looked in his direction like this;

The .50 was loud and heavy, but we were also in the stall next to it. The .44 was on the other end of the range.

What's my point?

It was fun shooting today, fun seeing more gun variety at the range, realizing that a lot of these guns they have in games could never be used like they are in games/movies. /coolstorybro
After 'firing range' up to 'end of the range', I accidentally interpreted everything as if it occurred in Black Ops. I play too much Blops.

I want the chance to fire a bolt action sniper rifle in real life, though that probably will not be happening for a few years, if ever. I'm rather eager to get a chance at sniping in general, actually. My love for it in FPSs seems to have branched into real-life wants and desires.:applejack:

Top Bottom