• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
MW3's next DLC drops from a skyscraper onto Xbox Elite members on Feb. 21

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/02/07/mw3s-next-dlc-drops-from-a-skyscraper-onto-xbox-elite-members-o/

Call of Duty Elite premium members playing Modern Warfare 3 on Xbox Live will receive the next batch of DLC, Overwatch, on February 21. Overwatch puts players in a construction site at the top of a New York City skyscraper
The next three batches of MW3 DLC will drop in March for Xbox premium members and will include the multiplayer map Black Box and two new Special Ops missions, Black Ice and Negotiator.
Reminds me of Highrise from MW2.

EDIT: Call of Duty Elite Clan Operations 'closer every day'

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/02/07/call-of-duty-elite-clan-operations-closer-every-day/

They're only 4 months late.

Grandeza

Smash Master
They changed up Infected. They made a lot of hard to reach spots kill you if you touch them. They added a few new ones and took out throwing knives. They should have kept throwing knives imo. it's sooo stupidly impossible without them.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I'm so ****ing tired of my peripherals not working. I love paying twenty dollars for a Plug and Play kit and having a controller ****ing die while I'm trying to play SnD.

I'm ****ing tired of paying one-hundred thirty dollars and having not being able to talk to my ****ing friends. WHAT THE **** ELSE IS NEW?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
might as well bring dangerclose back while theyre at it
And second chance from Black Ops. :troll:

I'm so ****ing tired of my peripherals not working. I love paying twenty dollars for a Plug and Play kit and having a controller ****ing die while I'm trying to play SnD.

I'm ****ing tired of paying one-hundred thirty dollars and having not being able to talk to my ****ing friends. WHAT THE **** ELSE IS NEW?
You bought a Microsoft product, what do you expect? High quality? :smirk:

do what i do and get a cheap microsoft headset to wear around your neck while you were your actual headsets around your head
Stefan's X1's are still working. <333333333

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Speak of the devil, Tritton just emailed me and is sending me a new part. I just had to say that I might take my business elsewhere.

I guess I'll be able to talk again next week. Is anyone getting on tonight?

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I intend to upload the terror that was my KSG tonight.

It had a taste for blood...

And did it nothing but FEAST tonight...

...What a terrible night to have a curse...
It's ok. The morning sun will vanquish the horrible night.

I know I haven't played CoD with you guys, but Skyrim and KoAr are so enticing...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
https://twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo/status/167031478742552577

Oh, really? That's great!

HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS FIX YOUR ****ING SPAWN SYSTEM.
LOST.
Great to see that he has his priorities set up correctly. :troll:

Also, I'm thinking about playing Infected in MW3 to get an easy MOAB. :troll:
I swear two kids were boosting yesterday. A guy just kept tac. inserting and letting a guy Striker him from atop a camping spot on Seatown. He got two MOABs, but he got careless on the second, not acknowledging his teammates leaving to camp elsewhere, and I trolled him by teabagging him then 360 knifing before the MOAB killed me. 'Twas hysterical.:applejack:

They changed infected to where u can't camp

:phone:
Not sure if serious... People were still camping out the wazoo when I was on last night. They made it a bit easier with the addition of throwing on one UAV scan to aid finding the final survivor. Some guy managed to go undetected before the UAV scan, hiding under a wrecked oil rig on Outpost. Hell, I've been able to go unspotted numerous times by just laying in grass (with quickdraw, I guess; the camo is AMAZING) or someplace inconspicuous. It's inane.

During the first infected countdown, I ALWAYS pause and watch my mini-map. Helps so much to see where a green indicator light disappears. If they all disappear, then it's me, lol. Of course, if people are near me during the countdown, I isolate myself. If that fails, I watch my f***ing back, and keep a keen eye on my HUD mini-map, simultaneously.:applejack:

Stefan, I shall unleash the kraken. <3

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
It's ok. The morning sun will vanquish the horrible night.

I know I haven't played CoD with you guys, but Skyrim and KoAr are so enticing...
Yay!

Skyrim is too good. How IS KoAr? I saw RA Salvatore has a hand in it, and I need to get his Drizzit books and actually READ them. Truth: He's the reason I start a Dark Elf every Elder Scrolls game.

Stefan, I shall unleash the kraken. <3
I've been Kraken' up for a while now.:smirk:

[Images removed because they were too awesome for your eyes to behold.]

This is what happens when I miss nights playing with you guys... I miss awesome jokes and have to substitute for funny pictures. :c

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Throwing knives took away camping.no more multiple moabs in one game

I noticed the throwing knives on my first day of playing the newly added Community Infected, but I haven't seen any infected enemies have them since, save for first infected. The camping is still off the charts from what I've seen/played, but throwing knives definitely permitted some leeway for infected players.

Also, I didn't know Burger Town had a theme. People sing a little jingle every time I go to Arkaden for Infected.:applejack:

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
Yes camping is still their but not as bad.noone is going 80-1.I witnessed 5 moabs in one game of infected yesterday.one of those was mine.now you barely get to 20 kills before the game ends.so its a big difference

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yes camping is still their but not as bad.noone is going 80-1.I witnessed 5 moabs in one game of infected yesterday.one of those was mine.now you barely get to 20 kills before the game ends.so its a big difference

If you suicide, you become infected (I think; I died from a red barrel I shot yesterday, it counted as a suicide). 80-1 seems a bit high for a 10-9 minute game considering that you still have to fish for kills before your teammates get them first. I see many, many MOABs being called into the games I've played, because the games are practically Ground War sized, if not larger. It isn't hard to rack up kills once you find a spot to camp, especially in Knife vs Striker. You will only see players come out to resupply, where they are most vulnerable. Until then, you can't do much unless you have a throwing knife. Rushing to get them while they're in the spot = free kills/XP for them, and deaths for you. If you want to get onto your Juiced deathstreak, that's a plus, I suppose, but otherwise, it's either a foolhardy infection attempt, or strategical weapon dimunition/getting them to use up precious ammo or reload.:applejack:

The biggest difference is that Community Infected rules are less lenient, it provides a suspense of feel for both parties, which players should expect in the mode.

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
I actually saw 80-1 that player was the last one.this was before the changes though.they made it hard for you to stay alive on camping maps ie.outpost mission and hardhat.u cant camp due to throwing knives.in hardhat they added an automatic death spot in the actual camping spot

Edit:Ggs to hotarms snack and rolemodel earlier today.one of the matches I managed to survive a grenade and car explosion that happened right in front of me lol

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The thing is, I haven't seen throwing knives on in a long time. Only first infected got them, from what I've played.:applejack:

Top Bottom