• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
You shouldve invited me

love team tac

with a party it's fun

even when not and the other team is a full party that just means I can engage Hot_ArmS troll mode :troll:

:phone:

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I love the MAN16 in every CoD game that has it, even Black Ops. The ACOG M16 was pretty godlike. I just can't use it in MW3 because it just doesn't get the job done. I'll pick it up if I have to, but I'm probably going to use EVERY other gun in the game and get those gold before I even touch the M16.

I picked Team Tact because I didn't feel like having you deal with slumpy, BK me and four randumbs.
I've had success with the M16 using Rapid Fire and a RDS. Rapid Fire makes it fire faster (not the speed you can fire, the burst itself) which helps. The sights aren't... Great. They're pretty bad, that's why I recommend the RDS/Holo or maybe even the Hybrid (didn't get that far).

It felt good when I got kills with it. But it's a rough gun to use. It needs a slight damage buff. If they evened out the M16 and Type, that'd be fine by me.

In regards to team tac, that makes sense. I would have been fine with Dom or KC or whatever. You guys can rage. But like a bro, if you keep going off the deep and don't know when to stop, I WILL STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU STFU AND STOP.

Not just for my sanity, but for yours too. I'm not saying this to be a **** to anyone in particular. Just saying from experience. We've all had rage moments.

You shouldve invited me

love team tac

with a party it's fun

even when not and the other team is a full party that just means I can engage Hot_ArmS troll mode :troll:

Sorry man. :c Next time! :D

I miss the famas ;.;

Also did anybody actually read all of snack's post?
Yeah, I wonder who his publisher is?
OH YOU GUYS.

You're missing a goldmine of important information. I suggest you read it not once, not twice, but at least one-hundred times.

Also, is anyone playing tonight? I'm gonna try something new tonight.
I will play tonight. Looking forward to it, actually.

Matt07

Smash Master
I use the M16 only since Black Ops, and MW3. I hated burst weapons in MW2 lol but that's way back when I first started CoD. The M16 was good in Black Ops no recoil, and could pick people off easily from a long distance. I kind of miss Hardened perk from that game because I think it really made it more efficent.

The M16 is a joke in this game. It has more recoil than the ACR (it's a burst weapon, why does it even have huge recoil?) It needs buff, but I know it won't get any...and if it does, well call me surprised. They need to lower the recoil by a good margin, and swap the damage with the Type-95. Why is the Type-95 a faster burst weapon AND deals more damage? How did they figure that was going to balance the burst weapons? So what the M16 takes 1 whole less burst to kill at long range, the spawns make it impossible for that to happen anyways. I also think the M16 is the worst gun in this game...

/Rant.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So I read this article Robert Trolling did recently and he said that he's happy with the current knife system and that ex con won't be buffed.

LMAO

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I've been playing some CoD recently and I try to not care when I get killed. By not raging every time I die, I end up enjoying the game much more and my blood pressure will thank me someday.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I've been playing some CoD recently and I try to not care when I get killed. By not raging every time I die, I end up enjoying the game much more and my blood pressure will thank me someday.
Good to hear, I try to do the same but some deaths you need to express your frustration. :glare:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I dunno. I have no real inclination to play it again while other CoDs exist. Not even my completionist side can get me because all the titles/emblems look like ****, unlike in MW2.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Good to hear, I try to do the same but some deaths you need to express your frustration. :glare:
Too true.

I usually have a not really caring attitude, but this game really just breaks it way too often.

I can only handle so much bull****.
Very true.

I dunno. I have no real inclination to play it again while other CoDs exist. Not even my completionist side can get me because all the titles/emblems look like ****, unlike in MW2.
They're not all that bad.

@Delta my completionist side is still getting me <.<. Pretty much the only reason I ever play this game
Alas, I must do the same. Until I no longer care.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Odin, 95% of the new ones are ugly. The Mastery/Prestige Challenge titles look average, and the backgrounds on nearly all the other titles are cluttered, dark, and awful.

The emblems have always been pretty meh across the games. However, killstreak emblems in this game have taken a step down from what they had been.

MW2 emblems in general were just so neat and clear. Quite appealing to the eye.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
What time will everyone be getting on? The new thing I wanted to try is my new TV. It's working QUITE well thus far.
8ish, 9?

Odin, 95% of the new ones are ugly. The Mastery/Prestige Challenge titles look average, and the backgrounds on nearly all the other titles are cluttered, dark, and awful.

The emblems have always been pretty meh across the games. However, killstreak emblems in this game have taken a step down from what they had been.

MW2 emblems in general were just so neat and clear. Quite appealing to the eye.
Like anyone wore the Mastery/Prestige titles. Find a title you like, and use. That's what I did. I'm using the Transfer title right now cause I'm a GGG and I'm trying to get that spread to the community. :cool:

Same for the emblems. Could they have put more work into them? Oh yeah, absolutely. But that's what we have. Best we make with what we got.

Besides. I want to get the clan leveled up so we get the "Attack Gorillas" title. :awesome:

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
can i have your headset??

sorry. my roommate called dibs on it.

i would keep it for my pc if i didn't have a decently good headset already.
(corsair hs10)

i hope i don't miss my xbox though. i bet the next cod would have been my favorite. lolol

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
who is the guy that does the fancy analysis of guns and stuff in cod and has a really awesome voice?

btw my friend got a moab using only the turret on bakaara if anyone cares:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICf9Ofwp-rs&feature=g-all-lik&context=G28c84e7FAAAAAAAAAAA
There's two good reviewers for CoD in my opinion;

XboxAhoy: Probably the most well known, hired by Activision. His action gun reviews and analysis' are on Elite, and can only be viewed there to my knowledge now.
http://www.youtube.com/user/XboxAhoy?blend=1&ob=0

RagingAmish: Very funny, and goes in depth on not just guns. He's covering maps and perks for MW3. I like his style, and I actually reached out to him to see if he'd mind if I adapted it for my XCOM videos. He gave his blessing, so to speak, so a really nice guy too. :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/xxRagingAmishxx?blend=1&ob=0

And that turret video is crazy; I can't see ****. How? HOW?!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
So it turns out that Infected is much better than I inferred. It's still a camp fest, but I think whomever added the mode took that into account. The games I play generally take less than 6 minutes.

I had a swell time with you gents, as always. Loved the SnD.:applejack:

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I intend to upload the terror that was my KSG tonight.

It had a taste for blood...

And did it nothing but FEAST tonight...

...What a terrible night to have a curse...

EDIT:

Okay, video dump!

First of all;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGzpocYLn8g

FIX YOUR ****ING GAME INFINITY WARD. ಠ_ಠ Self explanatory. Please help me bombard Robert Trolling with this. Or whomever else at IW. Because holy ****.

And now, good clips;

KSG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHSZL_GM-ww

Grenade Roll Killcam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c-2LEqyu1o

Why I'm the Grenade Surgeon PhD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjG3Y_CSFcw

A special SnD treat. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IFM8FHjAqQ

Top Bottom