• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Played like 5 matches today.

Got spawned on numerous times, got stuck with semtex 3 times in one game, random teammates got me killed, and the game that did it in was a guy camping on seatown with a usas and fmgs.

Get ****ing real. I'm playing skyrim until they fix this garbage. It's ******** trying to play fair in this game.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I haven't played all week, exams and what not

I plan to play a good amount this weekend though, I wanna hit 10th by the end of it, currently 9th lvl 20something

:phone:

Matt07

Smash Master
From 402's Twitter: "The latest #MW3 title update for @Playstation goes live at 2AM. Includes improved voice chat quality, theater fixes, weapon rebalances."

Finally, lol.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Remember that one day when you went bat **** insane? Man, after hearing you rant that day, you make Stefan sound sane when he plays. :smirk:
I didn't see this post.

Yeah, to make me rage that much, you really need to be SUPER-GAY. I've been having anger problems lately and that game put my anger at boiling point.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Played like 5 matches today.

Got spawned on numerous times, got stuck with semtex 3 times in one game, random teammates got me killed, and the game that did it in was a guy camping on seatown with a usas and fmgs.

Get ****ing real. I'm playing skyrim until they fix this garbage. It's ******** trying to play fair in this game.
Pretty much what I'm doing. Though I'm just taking a break. Between Batman, Skyrim, and X-COM, I'm set for a while. My backlog is crazy. @_@

I didn't see this post.

Yeah, to make me rage that much, you really need to be SUPER-GAY. I've been having anger problems lately and that game put my anger at boiling point.
Take it from the guy who went to anger management; take a break. Put down the CoD, and either play something else, or stop playing.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
just went 83-30 in cs source against some scrubbies while trying to convince myself it's ok to sell my 360.

haven't played it since i got a 360 (w/blops) and decided to give it a whirl.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
just went 83-30 in cs source against some scrubbies while trying to convince myself it's ok to sell my 360.

haven't played it since i got a 360 (w/blops) and decided to give it a whirl.
One day I'll get that game. I hate being a poor ***. Oh well.

Why would you get rid of your Xbox? :c

X-Com is TERRIBLE.
You're just jelly because the Snack squaddie is just like you; BAD. :troll:

What's CS?
Counter-Strike.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
One day I'll get that game. I hate being a poor ***. Oh well.

Why would you get rid of your Xbox? :c
because about half the time i'm playing cod, i'm raging about bs.
and cod is almost all i use my xbox for.

i have skyrim but for some reason, i haven't felt like getting into it yet. (even though i loved oblivion) started a file and haven't played since.

p.s. snack is a meme

edit: i did horrible in cs just now and i ain't even mad bro. i can tell the other team has better players than me. they're not using halo knives and curving their bullets. darn you mw... darn you...

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Infected is coming online on sunday.
K/ds will rise. I know being 1st infected will be a problem. People will probably leave instantly. Kinda hoping it doesn't count towards stats for both of those reason.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Infected is coming online on sunday.
K/ds will rise. I know being 1st infected will be a problem. People will probably leave instantly. Kinda hoping it doesn't count towards stats for both of those reason.
You know it will. Don't lie to yourself like that.

As fun as infection is, it will be plagued with the same problems Halo infection has/had.

Camping. FAR worse than that which already exists.

EDIT:

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200395831

Knife vs Striker (Will Appear Most Often)

This version will be played on 14 maps: Dome, Hardhat, Mission, Resistance, Village, Arkaden, Seatown, Fallen, Lockdown, Underground, Bootlet, Outpost, Bakaara, Carbon.

Class Loadouts

INFECTED
Primary
Knife only (USP .45 w/ no ammo & tactical knife)
Equipment
Throwing Knife
Tactical Insertion
Perks
Extreme Conditioning
Quick Draw
Deathstreak
Juiced

SURVIVORS
Primary Weapon
Striker
Extended Mags
Damage Proficency
Secondary Weapon
Five Seven (akimbo)
Equipment
Claymore
Smoke
Perks

Scavenger

Quickdraw
ಠ_ಠ

And now I'll never play this.

It's bad enough they're using the Striker... But with ****ing SCAVENGER???

Make it more of a god damn campers paradise why don't you?

SuSaNaNo

Smash Rookie
Can anyone tell me exactly how to get a working clan title? -_- Do I need to be in a certain level clan? A certain number of members in the clan? It's starting to piss me off a bit... me and my cousin made a clan just for the two of us (G&D; "Gauche and Droite") and our title is just a textless FNG background. =|

We don't care for the clan clan tag, we just want our title...

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Just downloaded an update for this game. Anyone know what was in it?

:phone:
Does it make the game good?

EDIT: And you sound surprised, ODIN. Why is that? ;)

EDIT 2:

Can anyone tell me exactly how to get a working clan title? -_- Do I need to be in a certain level clan? A certain number of members in the clan? It's starting to piss me off a bit... me and my cousin made a clan just for the two of us (G&D; "Gauche and Droite") and our title is just a textless FNG background. =|

We don't care for the clan clan tag, we just want our title...
Hey SuSa! Welcome back to SWF! inb4youcreateanotheralt

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i've played infected like 3 times.

each time we had scavenger and over kill with an mk14 and striker.
and only the first infected had a throwing knife until he infected someone.

it was actually kinda lame because the goal was to go to the one spot that would be difficult for them to get you and hang out there until you eff up and lose.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
i've played infected like 3 times.

each time we had scavenger and over kill with an mk14 and striker.
and only the first infected had a throwing knife until he infected someone.

it was actually kinda lame because the goal was to go to the one spot that would be difficult for them to get you and hang out there until you eff up and lose.
That's the point of infected in any game lol

Top Bottom