• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
What do you have to activate to get the DLC stuff? Does it come with CoD elite? (for instance, I already joined the SWF elite clan. Does this mean I'm signed up?)

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
What do you have to activate to get the DLC stuff? Does it come with CoD elite? (for instance, I already joined the SWF elite clan. Does this mean I'm signed up?)
If you entered the code for premium you're on already.

When the dlc is ready you'll get a notification in game

EDIT:One way to check is that you'll have the green cod elite title

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
False. Delta-cod has not confirmed this. Yet.
Hm? I don't get it.

It takes the same amount of skill as aiming at someone with a shotgun and pulling the trigger to one shot them. Except, you know, the sniper actually one shots them. And it works across 7 maps.

In other words, not much. It's main drawback is the fact that you can't spray around corners with it.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
It disappoints me that I come to this thread and I see all of you complaining about the dumbest things.
Why don't you complain about things that matter? We have this quickscoping discussion and it always ends with the side that actually knows something about it getting outnumbered, or the quickscoping side wins and then everyone just says "zirrfazedarexxsnipestricks" and then you just call it easy mode 5 days later.

Just shut up.
Delta it isn't good at all. People don't do well with it. You did well with a silenced M1911 and I'm not calling it broken.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Hm? I don't get it.

It takes the same amount of skill as aiming at someone with a shotgun and pulling the trigger to one shot them. Except, you know, the sniper actually one shots them. And it works across 7 maps.

In other words, not much. It's main drawback is the fact that you can't spray around corners with it.
In other words, it is a one hit kill shotgun with infinite range? BALANCED

edit: also wretched, I don't recall you ever winning the quickscoping argument, it will always be broken, almost as broken as the god mode glitch.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
let's complain about something else for a change.

when i buy a game, i want all the maps. instead i get half of the maps now, and buy another invisible game (for $45-$60) called "the rest of the maps" that is released to me in a slow feed reminiscent of an i.v. drip.

it's like this for the same reason someone would plan the reboot of a movie series while the 3rd installment is being filmed. it makes me sick what capitalism inevitably turns into.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
It disappoints me that I come to this thread and I see all of you complaining about the dumbest things.
Why don't you complain about things that matter? We have this quickscoping discussion and it always ends with the side that actually knows something about it getting outnumbered, or the quickscoping side wins and then everyone just says "zirrfazedarexxsnipestricks" and then you just call it easy mode 5 days later.

Just shut up.
Delta it isn't good at all. People don't do well with it. You did well with a silenced M1911 and I'm not calling it broken.
Just stop. The only times I've died when Quickscoping are:

A) when someone gets the jump on me and I would have died anyways

or

B) I fail to aim well, in which case, welp, I probably would have died anyways.

This is opposed to the fact that I've had people start shooting at me on several occasions only to meet their instant demise when I easily aim at them and press RT.

I frequently top boards while sniping, which is something I've never done in any CoD game, ever. My main complaint with the sniper rifles is that you move slow as balls with them, but hey, at least that's SOME drawback, eh?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I might not be on until this weekend, sister is being the worst right now, ugh.:applejack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc22xy6PcSg
<3
Can I also abuse auto aim like that and claim I'm "good"?
But quickscoping takes skill, guys.
False. Delta-cod has not confirmed this. Yet.
Hm? I don't get it.

Just shut up.
In other words, it is a one hit kill shotgun with infinite range? BALANCED

edit: also wretched, I don't recall you ever winning the quickscoping argument, it will always be broken, almost as broken as the god mode glitch.
Alright, new topic then.

...sniping is overpowered

DISCUSS! :awesome:
Just stop. The only times I've died when Quickscoping are:

A) when someone gets the jump on me and I would have died anyways

or

B) I fail to aim well, in which case, welp, I probably would have died anyways.

This is opposed to the fact that I've had people start shooting at me on several occasions only to meet their instant demise when I easily aim at them and press RT.

I frequently top boards while sniping, which is something I've never done in any CoD game, ever. My main complaint with the sniper rifles is that you move slow as balls with them, but hey, at least that's SOME drawback, eh?
But......you don't move slow with an L118 or MSR D:
That's true. I just haven't used them that much.

I give it another 2-3 weeks before we're back on this subject again.

:urg:x9001=

In other news; I wasn't on last night because I've been fighting with my computer and I then proceeded to watch Netflix with the wife. Might be the same thing tonight. We'll see.

Matt07

Smash Master
I was close to a MOAB I believe, I was at 18 kills and died. Then we got triple capped so I left the game. I was the only one defending A and B >_>. Ugh, I hate doing well and still losing, I think it ticks me off more than doing bad and losing lol.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
And getting banned is what stops you from playing?

... You could also just... You know...

STOP PLAYING AND JUST PLAY GEARS INSTEAD.

Guys, I only wanna play Skyrim, but I can't stop playing MW3. Help me get banned in MW3 first so I can stop playing that, okay?

No, my Gears wingman. I can stop playing MW3 whenever I want, but the funny thing about being me and not my Gears wingman is that we're both different people, so it makes no difference if I stop playing MW3 if he doesn't.

If he gets banned then he's forced to play Gears, and I already stated I don't care about being banned from this game hence the reason why I did the glitch after I knew he did it.

It's not hard to understand, hell I pretty much said all this in my first post you quoted.

Actually annoyed they're not permabanning for that prestige token glitch. My Gears wingman did it so the only reason I did it was because I thought we'd both be permabanned.

Edit: Instead they just deranked me, gave me double xp, and 2 prestige tokens.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
No, my Gears wingman. I can stop playing MW3 whenever I want, but the funny thing about being me and not my Gears wingman is that we're both different people, so it makes no difference if I stop playing MW3 if he doesn't.

If he gets banned then he's forced to play Gears, and I already stated I don't care about being banned from this game hence the reason why I did the glitch after I knew he did it.

It's not hard to understand, hell I pretty much said all this in my first post you quoted.

There's no swaying you. I give up trying to convince you of why you think you're right or whatever.

Good day sir.

TL;DR: Pluvia wants to be banned.

Top Bottom