• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Okay. Finally finished reading my book. Twas very depressing, but amazing at that.

Which means, instead of reading quietly and peacefully at night, I will be returning to this very.......relaxing game once again.

TONIGHT. Well, at least after work.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
just finished up skyrim. it was so nice taking a break from this game, and im not so sure i want to get back into it again-- rageless nights have been so relaxing. But, i heard theyve fixed spawns, so maybe theres some potential for fun.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
just finished up skyrim. it was so nice taking a break from this game, and im not so sure i want to get back into it again-- rageless nights have been so relaxing. But, i heard theyve fixed spawns, so maybe theres some potential for fun.
Not really, just tweaked the major spawn trapping. Still plenty of revenge spawns.

Okay. Finally finished reading my book. Twas very depressing, but amazing at that.

Which means, instead of reading quietly and peacefully at night, I will be returning to this very.......relaxing game once again.

Weow your time would be much better spent playing video games all day

Also,
@ODIN
You have officially won the internet.... again. Rant post was top notch.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Like me and Batman. :D

Damn Riddler trophies/challenges... :mad:

Still haven't gotten my books yet. SOON.

Should be on tonight.

Not really, just tweaked the major spawn trapping. Still plenty of revenge spawns.

Weow your time would be much better spent playing video games all day

Also,
@ODIN
You have officially won the internet.... again. Rant post was top notch.
Aww, shucks. :awesome:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Don't think, just do. Kinda like the mentality behind the spawns on Dome and Mission.

Snack wants to hear me speaketh.:applejack:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Call of Duty Elite's mobile app launches tomorrow on iOS, next week on Android

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/01/09/call-of-duty-elites-mobile-app-launches-tomorrow-on-ios-next-w/

The Elite app will offer four main areas of mobile control:

Career summary: Just like Elite main, check stats and general player information on yourself and others you've played

Recent matches: After-action report on the past 10 matches, including scores, kill/death ratios, map information for yourself and others in the match

Challenge Tracker: Tracks your progress through specific challenges

Customize classes: Modify your loadout -- weapons, perks, attachments -- and push custom classes directly to game

Matt07

Smash Master
Love Tactical Inserts in this game. I just wish you could cancel them if you know an enemy was near them like Black Ops. But I guess I can light them faster with Quickdraw Pro so...

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Love Tactical Inserts in this game. I just wish you could cancel them if you know an enemy was near them like Black Ops. But I guess I can light them faster with Quickdraw Pro so...
Wait, you can't cancel them in MW3? What?

And I heard that the ppl at IW now just realized that TI's in FFA *MAY* be a problem. (Where have they been since 2009?)

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to Swampert and HotArms for not coming to Apex.

Shoutout to meeting Player 1.

Shoutout to Snack for Brawl matches. :troll:

Thunder's at my house gaiz.
Flaming things on the side of the human body, you're a troll.

*deletes from friends list on xbox* :troll:

Player 1, cool stuff meeting you.

Snack, y u bad kid at everything?

And I'm at Delta's house gaiz

Who was the guy I was hangin out with at Apex? Met him through Thunder44.
That was SnackAttack.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I was able to exploit the spawns today, loving that feel, and I've almost figured out how they work on Dome. It's extremely amusing to hear everyone throw tacticals and grenades during the start, for very swift kills/stuns right off the bat.

I fight for the users.:applejack:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Learning the spawn theory in CoD is pretty key to being good. It lets you limit people's movement options significantly and always gives you an idea about where the enemy is.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I was able to exploit the spawns today, loving that feel, and I've almost figured out how they work on Dome. It's extremely amusing to hear everyone throw tacticals and grenades during the start, for very swift kills/stuns right off the bat.

Exceedingly proud.

GGs, guys. What was the name of that random we found again? He was beast.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion

Learning spawns is key. Helps your awareness a ton.

Learning the spawn theory in CoD is pretty key to being good. It lets you limit people's movement options significantly and always gives you an idea about where the enemy is.
^ Truth.

Exceedingly proud.

GGs, guys. What was the name of that random we found again? He was beast.
Can't remember, but shoutout to him for being a legendary random.

Good games guys.

Oh and @matt - I got buzzkilled off a moab today even with a ballistic vest spraying FMG9s at the guy. GOML

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to Swampert and HotArms for not coming to Apex.

Shoutout to meeting Player 1.

Shoutout to Snack for Brawl matches. :troll:

Thunder's at my house gaiz.
Is player 1 really not black

and speaking of TI's

I shot at a guy right when he spawned on his TI on dome, but his TI was right next to a barrell an it exploded on me

fawx was like "lololololol"

:phone:

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
That purple duckling was pretty salty. Apparently he was pretty hammered, but I think he was just making excuses for him sucking at the game.

Top Bottom