• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Learning spawns is key. Helps your awareness a ton.

^ Truth.

Can't remember, but shoutout to him for being a legendary random.

Good games guys.

Oh and @matt - I got buzzkilled off a moab today even with a ballistic vest spraying FMG9s at the guy. GOML
GOML I have like 20 something buzz kills.
Also @Thunder/Delta I didn't have anyway to contact you guys ._.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Is player 1 really not black

and speaking of TI's

I shot at a guy right when he spawned on his TI on dome, but his TI was right next to a barrell an it exploded on me

fawx was like "lololololol"

:phone:
Player 1 really isn't black, lol. I saw him, although he didn't know who I was. ;_;

GOML I have like 20 something buzz kills.
Also @Thunder/Delta I didn't have anyway to contact you guys ._.
Bro, there's a function called a PM on smashboards. It helps contact people.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Is player 1 really not black

and speaking of TI's

I shot at a guy right when he spawned on his TI on dome, but his TI was right next to a barrell an it exploded on me

fawx was like "lololololol"

Lmaooooo that was too good.

Guy outside the dome with a tac right by the exploding barrel. There's like 3 of us all ready to shoot him, so hotarms decides to shoot a little early because he's a lad like that.

And then explodes. :facepalm:

I really want that in my file share rofl.

Oh yeah and...

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Actually annoyed they're not permabanning for that prestige token glitch. My Gears wingman did it so the only reason I did it was because I thought we'd both be permabanned.

Edit: Instead they just deranked me, gave me double xp, and 2 prestige tokens.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Or greedy.

I feel like abusing the glitch whilst I still have it, might as well enjoy it while it lasts.
I'm actually 5th prestige, but getting reset is fine, it's like the equivalent of a stern look. Heck you can reset all your stats yourself once you reach level 10. And if I get bored of prestiging then I'll just sit at level 80.

F8AL, the amount of people that has done this glitch is insane, the highest estimate was about 25 million in future DLC sales, assuming only a fraction of the online community did this glitch.
I sure that 90% of the people that did the token glitch don't actually care about getting reset. The glitch gave no one an advantage, and the punishment isn't really a punishment.

It's not trolling F8AL it's called being logical. If you think it's trolling then infract me.

The glitch gave you no advantages compared to not doing it. You can get to level 80 without it and just sit there with everything, meaning that despite X person having everything at level 14, it makes no difference as the only people they have an advantage over is non-prestigers below level 80. And even non-prestigers can start with 4 or 5 tokens can't they? That's 8-10 hours double xp from the get go if they want.

Plus going back to level 1 isn't a punishment to anyone that didn't mind prestiging in the last game. And you can even choose to reset yourself anyway, and I wouldn't really consider anything you do to yourself willingly a punishment.

Looks like for 48hrs I wont be able to play this game.

Though I already haven't played it for 36 I think, so that wont be hard to do.

Actually annoyed they're not permabanning for that prestige token glitch. My Gears wingman did it so the only reason I did it was because I thought we'd both be permabanned.

How do you go from "I don't care" to "Why didn't they ban me"?

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Edit: Instead they just deranked me, gave me double xp, and 2 prestige tokens.

Am I going crazy, or is my head just that full of ****?!

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Am I going crazy, or is my head just that full of ****?!
You're going crazy.

It's like me ordering something because I thought it'd take 2 weeks to come, then saying I'm not that bothered, then said thing instead arriving the next day and me saying I'm slightly annoyed it did I was expecting it to arrive in 2 weeks.

So unless you think I think getting deranked is worse than a permaban I don't see what you're getting at.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
You're going crazy.

It's like me ordering something because I thought it'd take 2 weeks to come, then saying I'm not that bothered, then said thing instead arriving the next day and me saying I'm slightly annoyed it did I was expecting it to arrive in 2 weeks.

So unless you think I think getting deranked is worse than a permaban I don't see what you're getting at.

I'm still confused as to why you want to get banned.

Sure, you might still have your singleplayer stuff, which would be pretty lackluster, but that's still around $30 out the window. On a whim. Because you can.

You might as well throw $30 in a fireplace. At least it would keep you warm for 2.7 seconds.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'm still confused as to why you want to get banned.

Sure, you might still have your singleplayer stuff, which would be pretty lackluster, but that's still around $30 out the window. On a whim. Because you can.

You might as well throw $30 in a fireplace. At least it would keep you warm for 2.7 seconds.
Thank you!

:high five:

Someone else who understands what I'm trying to say.

At least I know I'm not THAT crazy.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Thank you!

:high five:

Someone else who understands what I'm trying to say.

At least I know I'm not THAT crazy.
He already said why though. Pluvia said that he prefers playing Gears 3 but his friend prefers MW3. His friend did the prestige token glitch and Pluvia did it too hoping they would both get perma-banned so they could both just play Gears 3.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
He already said why though. Pluvia said that he prefers playing Gears 3 but his friend prefers MW3. His friend did the prestige token glitch and Pluvia did it too hoping they would both get perma-banned so they could both just play Gears 3.
And getting banned is what stops you from playing?

... You could also just... You know...

STOP PLAYING AND JUST PLAY GEARS INSTEAD.

Guys, I only wanna play Skyrim, but I can't stop playing MW3. Help me get banned in MW3 first so I can stop playing that, okay?

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
This still does not warrant him getting perma banned. If his friend is banned, he'll get to play GoW3 in any case.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I've been killed by random nades and panic knives over 9000 times tonight.

First person shooter everyone, emphasis on shooter.

Like, you shoot people you know? That's the point.

Or I thought it was at least....

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
GGs, all.

That nun wasn't very caring.

And if anyone was wondering why I yelled so loud at the random on our team (the one who I said was the worst of the worst) it was because his sole objective was to sit behind a member of his team and fire and LMG until he got them killed. Namely me.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Good games playing with you guys. I quit out early though because I started going negative, idk why but I just suddenly couldn't do well anymore. Oh well, maybe I'll do better tomorrow.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
New dlc trailer made me want to punch a baby in the face.
"You aren't going to want to run n gun on this map!.Tons of awesome places for snipers."
Suck my ****

And we get another tight map (because mw3 doesnt have enough of those)

:D

Top Bottom