• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Anybody want unlimited prestige tokens? If you have one, you can buy as much stuff as you want with this recent glitch that was found. I'd expect it to be patched sometime later today or tomorrow with a hotfix, sooo...
I'll help anyone do it later today. I'll be on.
Doesn't that seem a little risky? Unlimited tokens would be awesome since you could essentially get like 24 hours of double xp and unlock everything permanently regardless of level, but I'm thinking people that do this glitch will probably get banned.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
IMO they shouldn't ban people for **** in their game that they missed.
IMO, it all depends on the glitch. If there was a glitch where you could somehow de-rank another person, you should definitely get banned for that. And a glitch like that isn't really ludicrous, considering Gears 3 has a glitch where you can accidentally de-rank yourself.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Doesn't that seem a little risky? Unlimited tokens would be awesome since you could essentially get like 24 hours of double xp and unlock everything permanently regardless of level, but I'm thinking people that do this glitch will probably get banned.
I've heard that it doesn't work. Can't confirm it, but I'm also not gonna try it.

It really is a try at your own risk. :/

IMO they shouldn't ban people for **** in their game that they missed.
True and untrue. You're not using outside software/hardware to break the game, but you ARE using an exploit to unlock... Everything.

It's sort of like a pseudo 10th prestige lobby.

fourzerotwo/Robert Bowling Twitter update.
Interesting. Thanks for the share.

Also, learned there's a new face today in the Smilies.

:smirk:

:awesome:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Regardless other people using the striker think they're so good. For example take the one guy that rode a striker so hard in the one game of Domination on Arkeden a few of us played within the past few days. He end the game at 60-15ish and was bragging about it in the chat after game. Still thought it was a completely legitimate game and it was his skill that got him the score even after Stephan calls him out about using the weapon.

I wouldn't be this mad about it if the other shotguns were viable. Of course they had to make the striker, the shotgun with a ridiculous clip and fire rate, the best shotgun (and partly the only usable one) in the game. Imo this is worse than the AA12 spam in mw2 :/
The range on the Strike in MW3 is ridiculous. I don't remember it being that good in MW2. (AA12 w/extendos <3333333)

All I'm saying is, stealth bombers are wayy too frequent now.
They should be moved to the Assault strike package.

Ugh I hate stealth bombers. Enemy ones always kill me and the friendly ones always screw up my aim for a few seconds. I remember one match where there were like 8 stealth bombers total (both enemy and friendly combined). Ugh it was so annoying.
Tell me about it. :urg:

Anybody want unlimited prestige tokens? If you have one, you can buy as much stuff as you want with this recent glitch that was found. I'd expect it to be patched sometime later today or tomorrow with a hotfix, sooo...
I'll help anyone do it later today. I'll be on.
Enjoy getting perma-banned.

Akimbo Rangers. <3
<3333333

You will get perma-banned.

I love the new creepy face!
:tytypoo:

And ODIN, try to lay off the images.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Someone told me about that glitch to get unlimited prestige tokens last night. Cute stuff.

1. I already have everything legit because I actually play the game and don't need to cheat

2. I'd rather not get banned

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Am I being restricted to one or two a post? Or am I being cut off?

:glare:
One or two a post. It kinda gets annoying, sorry.

Someone told me about that glitch to get unlimited prestige tokens last night. Cute stuff.

1. I already have everything legit because I actually play the game and don't need to cheat

2. I'd rather not get banned
^
This.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Just joined the clan on MW3! :D (Had to use the website...)

Now, I hope I get my 2 hours of double XP. =/

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
One or two a post. It kinda gets annoying, sorry.

Just joined the clan on MW3! :D (Had to use the website...)

Now, I hope I get my 2 hours of double XP. =/

Hooray!!

It's my style of humor. I'm an animated humorist. Seeing as I can't... Animate through your computer screens, images are my next best thing.

I'll tone it down... :c

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Interchange is bad. I wish they'd stop and figure out what made good maps good and what makes bad maps bad. Then we'd have a game full of good maps.

Matt07

Smash Master
Wait, there's a map worse than Seaside?

Also, does anyone know if they buffed the Model's? Someone was getting one shot kills with it, and he had the Focus ability. Or has it always been like that?

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
The range on the Strike in MW3 is ridiculous. I don't remember it being that good in MW2. (AA12 w/extendos <3333333)
Exactly, because there were better options that outshined the striker in mw2 (AA12, akimbo godsticks and power rangers)

and lmao @ how to type your avi in a smiley :awesome:

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;

Also, does anyone know if they buffed the Model's? Someone was getting one shot kills with it, and he had the Focus ability. Or has it always been like that?
I too hate Seatown. We should get together.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
But you'renot when prestiging Tim

:phone:
I will. Once. I'll regret it if I don't.

Wat. Seatown is a pretty decent map IMO.

Whattttt seatown is Amazing

:phone:
^
This.

Yeah I've always liked seatown.
^
This.

Exactly, because there were better options that outshined the striker in mw2 (AA12, akimbo godsticks and power rangers)

and lmao @ how to type your avi in a smiley :awesome:
:tytypoo: (It's a joke between Xiivi and I.)

I too hate Seatown. We should get together.
...wat

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Seaside is alright. I dislike the focus on the balcony that tends to come up, but it's otherwise okay. One of the few maps that a shotgun can really shine on due to the tight corners. Also causes a lot of FMG and Striker stupidty, though. Map quality depends heavily on the players in the lobby.

A shotgun IS allowed to get a one shot kill, you know.

Matt07

Smash Master
Yea, I have no issue with a shotgun getting a one bullet kill, but I thought most of them were really weak, so I was surpised. And I dislike Seaside because of the tight corridors, doesn't suit my playstyle.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I love getting quickscoped 5 times in a row.

Ahh kiddie *****scopers these days. I love not even being able to ADS before I get sniped. iTzSkillSh0tzx

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
iTzSkillSh0tzx
I thought we already discussed that calling people things like that doesn't further your already unbacked complaints about sniping. It isn't overpowered at all. If you had died to a Type 95 5 times in a row you wouldn't be complaining, but someone puts more effort into quickscoping you and you complain.

Holy ****.

Top Bottom