• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Just finished campaign. Pretty ****ing awesome story.

Time to start playing online! Make sure you guys add me and invite me if you're playing in games.

XBOX Live Tag: InfernoOmni
Adding you post haste.

I LOVED the story.

@ Odin - I got a couple of my buddies over, not ignoring your party invite or anything. XD Just that I don't use a headset when people are over and they're not exactly the best players in the world.
We were doing fun customs. :D Np man.

Fletch

Smash Master
I gave in and started playing a little bit yesterday. You can add my PSN to the OP now. Going to keep the same account as my MW2 one, "ClownMafia". I will probably suck til I learn the maps though and I'll be playing with my roommate who also won't be great, so please keep that in mind if you want to play.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Fun Customs.

(After O D I N finds me in Mike Myers) AAAHHHHH!!!!

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Me and Alex just played a pretty devastating game of Demolition.

One guy went like 4-68 or something.

We all had massive KD :D
Demo really is the best playlist in the game. With the removal of Painkiller, it's just spawnkilling galore. It's a thing of beauty, and some of the most fun I've had in any Call of Duty to date. I saw D13 go like 101-10 with a silenced SPAS-12 on Summit Saturday night.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Fun Customs.

(After O D I N finds me in Mike Myers) AAAHHHHH!!!!
XD OMFG that was great!

Your screams are so funny.
QFT. I want his screaming as a ringtone I think.

I had a blast today guys. We need to do this more often. :D

Our SnD shenanigans are always top notch.

And I will think of some crazy shenanigans for customs. The no scope game was something I stole from Wretched, which he may have stolen from someone else. But still. Awesome sauce.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Yo Team SWF has been challenged on alliscod by Hamek. Once ladders are up we gonna take that win.

.......oh, and idk who would be on the team if only 4 ppl are allowed. Multiple Team SWF teams? :D

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yo Team SWF has been challenged on alliscod by Hamek. Once ladders are up we gonna take that win.

.......oh, and idk who would be on the team if only 4 ppl are allowed. Multiple Team SWF teams? :D
You can put me down to play... If I'm actually available.

It would REALLY help if I had this planned in advance since I work and stuff.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Hey guys, got my cable back, but I also have Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood now, so I'll mainly be on that. If our usual XBox Team SWF gets together though, send me an invite. I'd love to play with a sizable bunch. <3

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hey guys, got my cable back, but I also have Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood now, so I'll mainly be on that. If our usual XBox Team SWF gets together though, send me an invite. I'd love to play with a sizable bunch. <3
I miss Delta. :(

I'm almost good(Let's not get too greedy) decent at this game now. :D And do much better when playing with my Team SWF homies.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm pretty sure random objects like antennas on buildings or a pole that stops it from locking on.

Also, if I don't talk it's cause everyones sleeping.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
i just woke up from a nap

anyone still up for Team SWF tonight?
I will be on for a bit when I'm home from work. Which will be 12 am central time...:c

I'm pretty sure random objects like antennas on buildings or a pole that stops it from locking on.

Also, if I don't talk it's cause everyones sleeping.

You will be getting more invites from me sir.

M-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
Have you used other guns?
I don't play very often (cause I'm always grounded >_>) so I'm still pretty low level and don't have all the guns unlocked. Anyways I was bored so I tried a few of the guns I never used before.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Tonight was super fun, but trying S&D after some ppl left made me too mad. Probably gonna focus more on my project for the rest of the week.....

Oh and we need to hide in the Firing Range tower again.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
S&D is worthless if you're not 4 barring. Not playing it unless I have that connection from now on.

Otherwise, I had fun tonight guys. It was funny when you all were hiding on Firing Range and I was ****** people by myself. Good times, good times.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I didn't hear ppl making fun of you. Just talking about how hot your arms are :/

or something......

@delta: next time try and hide while you have the chance. You were practically right there when you were backpacking the team xD

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
S&D is worthless if you're not 4 barring. Not playing it unless I have that connection from now on.

Otherwise, I had fun tonight guys. It was funny when you all were hiding on Firing Range and I was ****** people by myself. Good times, good times.
I almost never play the game in general unless I have a 4 bar. If I see a 3 bar I typically quit out immediately because I'm not dealing with that bull****. It's too frustrating and not worth getting mad over.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
We beasted with those randoms guys we found in S&D.

I'm glad to be getting back into the team SWF.

So much more fun than playing alone.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Ok so yesterday i made a emblem with the face....... (O_o) and about it i put "WTF" and today its gone, im guessing someone reported it? so trey took it off or some?

Edit: False Alarm, its back. not sure what happen to it though

Top Bottom