• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i just ordered a new headset from amazon

for those who experienced my mic last night

on another note: which AR is the best with silencer do you guys think?

I just prestiged again and I wanna start using the scavenger, warlord (silencer dual mags), and ninja combo in this prestige

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
On all of this discussion.
1. I don't think COD is a game to be complaining about things that don't take skill.
Some of the stage bans, weapon/equip bans, etc.. are silly.
2. Hot arms, you have hot arms
3. Delta was mad.

You should've just played another mode with me.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I <3 Team SWF. :D

Sorry about losing you fine chaps earlier. Uncle showed to help out with the kitchen. I'll be home all day tomorrow, and finish work tonight at 8c.

We wanna try to get that Hamek game in?
We gonna wait for the ladder to get up and running so we can challenge his team in ladder :D

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

I just prestiged again and I wanna start using the scavenger, warlord (silencer dual mags), and ninja combo in this prestige
Silenced Commando/Galil are my favorites.

We gonna wait for the ladder to get up and running so we can challenge his team in ladder :D
Okay.

Silenced Commando is my favorite, personally Arms.
This man speaks truth!

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master

For silenced ARs, you don't want something that bounces a lot. Personally, I think that silencers are God awful in this game on most guns, but there are some where you can get away with it. Like the others said, Galil and Commando are probably your best options, but I'm surprised that people didn't mention the M16, which is a personal favorite of mine, which is excellent silenced.

Also, you're better off running Scavenger, Sleight of Hand, Ninja with just the Silencer. IMO, you're much better off with the decreased ADS time than you are with Warlord. If you're gonna run Warlord with Scavenger, you should run Extended Mags over the Dual Mags, as once you reach Scavenger Pro, you're basically wasting an attachment.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I try hard every single game.

I might be the biggest try hard in the entire world, actually. Turtle beaches all the way up, 1 foot away from the TV, hunched over, arms resting on pillows.

I try my heart out. :mad:
Careful, you might shatter your TV screen by staring at it too much/immensely.

;)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
For silenced ARs, you don't want something that bounces a lot. Personally, I think that silencers are God awful in this game on most guns, but there are some where you can get away with it. Like the others said, Galil and Commando are probably your best options, but I'm surprised that people didn't mention the M16, which is a personal favorite of mine, which is excellent silenced.

Also, you're better off running Scavenger, Sleight of Hand, Ninja with just the Silencer. IMO, you're much better off with the decreased ADS time than you are with Warlord. If you're gonna run Warlord with Scavenger, you should run Extended Mags over the Dual Mags, as once you reach Scavenger Pro, you're basically wasting an attachment.
Almost to a "T" what I run. I <3 Scavenger. I've been running silenced/extendoed galil with Warlord pro for my two T.Hawks and Hacker since we've been playing a lot of search.

I try hard every single game.

I might be the biggest try hard in the entire world, actually. Turtle beaches all the way up, 1 foot away from the TV, hunched over, arms resting on pillows.

I try my heart out. :mad:
Careful, you might shatter your TV screen by staring at it too much/immensely.

;)

http://www.myfacewhen.com/252/

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I've decided to snipe on exclusive maps from now on.

Array, Cracked and WMD.

I can't do well while sniping on any other maps.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I need a new emblem

My GoW COG one is starting to get boring :/

EDIT:

And what PS3 guy is up for the mood to play some wtih me later tonight?

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
So, right now I'm 5th prestige almost 6th, and every prestige I use 1 and only 1 attachment on my guns. Like on 4th I just used dual mags, 5th RDS, etc. I thought it would be an interesting way to go through the game, and actually, it's made me broaden my horizons a bit in terms of what attachments I like to use and what I'm comfortable with.

I've been using silencers lately and it's hands down the best attachment to use, unfortunately. I don't like using silencers on my guns, but pubs are totally oblivious to the fact that people use them, so it's pathetically easy kills.

And for some reason, I do a million times better with the Famas without the RDS....it seems to kick more with it. Might just be seeing things, but that's what it seems like.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I refuse to prestige. The first time I prestiged in Modern warfare 2, it really broadened my horizons. I tried all these new guns and wasn't stuck on the same stuff. I just prestiged again in Modern warfare 2 for almost no reason. I hate it >> I know what guns I like now and it's just a pain to get all my stuff back. So I will definitely not prestige in BO. I try new guns all the time and with pro perks being such a pain to get there is no way I'm doing it again.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
imo everyone should at least prestige once even though they don't want to. I mean, you get an extra class the first time you prestige and then you can sit at lv50 first prestige with 6 classes once you get there instead of 5.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
So, right now I'm 5th prestige almost 6th, and every prestige I use 1 and only 1 attachment on my guns. Like on 4th I just used dual mags, 5th RDS, etc. I thought it would be an interesting way to go through the game, and actually, it's made me broaden my horizons a bit in terms of what attachments I like to use and what I'm comfortable with.

I've been using silencers lately and it's hands down the best attachment to use, unfortunately. I don't like using silencers on my guns, but pubs are totally oblivious to the fact that people use them, so it's pathetically easy kills.

And for some reason, I do a million times better with the Famas without the RDS....it seems to kick more with it. Might just be seeing things, but that's what it seems like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jn9ceWDz_U&feature=fvw

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I prestige because I don't have any reason not to. Attachments and whatnot only cost money, and I can glitch my pro perks back if I really want to. And as much as I miss the AK-47 and Commando each prestige, FAMAS is always there. I'm now on my 6th prestige, around level 30ish, and I have about four days played.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I prestige because I don't have any reason not to. Attachments and whatnot only cost money, and I can glitch my pro perks back if I really want to. And as much as I miss the AK-47 and Commando each prestige, FAMAS is always there. I'm now on my 6th prestige, around level 30ish, and I have about four days played.
How do you glitch that crap?

Fletch

Smash Master
I'm going home to play right now. Not sure if I want to play with others yet because I still suck, but add me if you want to play, at least my connection is boss.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
You can glitch the pro perks?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Gunmaster, I hope by the time I post this you saw the answer to your question (my previous post)

It doesn't work on the 360, leafy.
Really? That's a shame. But both Gunmasterlombardi and Roach, the people asking about it, play on PS3, so that shouldn't be an issue. But I was planning on getting this for the 360 sometime after Marvel vs Capcom 3, so it kinda sucks that this doesn't work on both consoles.

EDIT: Mostly because I'm procrastinating on an essay, I went and found my post anyways.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1haMEtyDDMo

This probably works for Xbox as well, but I don't play Xbox, so I don't care.

It's permanent as long as you don't change the perk on that slot. If you want the glitched perk on other classes without paying for it again, you simply copy the class to another class. And yes, you can do it for all perks. I do this every prestige for Scavenger, Sleight of Hand, Ninja, Tactical Mask, Marathon and Ghost(in the event that I feel like playing Solo, cauz ya need dem Strela-3's), because I'm a lazy piece of **** who doesn't like working for things.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
About to enter my 4th prestige, just came up with the idea of buying all the tags and so on before i do., also anyone know how i can upload my emblem on to the site?

This is not exactly pertaining to black ops multiplayer but while playing i get lagged out alot(disconnected) and the reason for this is there is like 5 computers(including mines) using the wireless internet. I use my laptop to connect my xbox to the internet and once everyone turns on there laptops, i get lagged out of games alot. Other than the obvious reasons.....is there anyway to reduce how much i get disconnected from games?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I refuse to prestige. The first time I prestiged in Modern warfare 2, it really broadened my horizons. I tried all these new guns and wasn't stuck on the same stuff. I just prestiged again in Modern warfare 2 for almost no reason. I hate it >> I know what guns I like now and it's just a pain to get all my stuff back. So I will definitely not prestige in BO. I try new guns all the time and with pro perks being such a pain to get there is no way I'm doing it again.
So much this it's insane.

I totally agree Grandeza.

I prestiged twice then was like.....

"No, I want to buy and have every attachment for every gun and all pro perks at my disposal"

I'm switching 2nd chance for Hacker Pro once I get it.

I just hate camping and using the motion sensor so I rarely get kills near it :(

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Use the Motion Sensor near a building you're about to enter to see where people are, kill them, then get it and go.

Prestiging is fine for me because I have no problem using the starter guns since I typically use them the majority of the time anyways, and getting pro perks really isn't that hard. Besides, I'm a completionist, I have to reach the max level.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
So much this it's insane.

I totally agree Grandeza.

I prestiged twice then was like.....

"No, I want to buy and have every attachment for every gun and all pro perks at my disposal"

I'm switching 2nd chance for Hacker Pro once I get it.

I just hate camping and using the motion sensor so I rarely get kills near it :(
Motion sensor has saved my *** in SnD a lot.

Also, thoughts on the ALLisCoD banner I submitted?

http://oi52.tinypic.com/17s2s7.jpg

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I must say, I tryharded and got bieber for one match today. I singlehandedly spawntrapped a team with a combination of lightweight, marathon, steady aim, PM63 with rapid fire, TAC inserts, counter spy planes, and napalms.
I went 51-15 and I continued to use this strategy to dominate a few games later.
Happyface.
You should all try this.

Top Bottom