• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wrecthed three things

A. We've never played a match of CoD so the fact you say I suck shows that you're just bandwagoning half the thread's opinion

B. I'm inconsistent. There's a difference between sucking and not being consistent

and C. [insert picture of salt shaker with Peach head here]

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
ODIN, I don't care what anyone says about you, I think you're good at Call of Duty/Halo/being awesome.

inb4F8ALgetoffODINs****

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
This is rather ridiculous.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hytigOSjJxc&feature=fe­­­edu

What is this world coming to?
I'm too lazy to research this. And sit and watch a video. I

ODIN, I don't care what anyone says about you, I think you're good at Call of Duty/Halo/being awesome.

inb4F8ALgetoffODINs****
Thanks brah.

I am pretty awesome at being awesome. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

Also, I need to upload a clip from last night.

Was playing on Drive thru, and we're down 7300-7400. I'm behind the movie screen in the 'sniper box' with a claymore on the right ladder. I pull a Batman, jump off the side, and shoot the two guys who were trying to get me without them seeing. They were really salty.

I used a gun as I was playing the maps for the first time, and didn't really feel like throwing games away.

Anyway, my sister got the maps, and wanted me to play with her. So she got me a points card for the maps for my birthday (which was now almost 2 months ago ( I then bought Borderlands for my bro and sis and Fallout 3 GOTY for my dad)).

Anyway, here's my thoughts on the maps:

Hangar 18: I love this map. The hangar is a cluster **** of Hallway/walkway/corner camping. Otherwise, I like the map, and enjoy the easter eggs (Floating apple anyone?)

Silo: This is a "Hold the highground" map. And I really don't like it.

Hazard: I REALLY don't like this map. Maybe I've had **** games on it. It's too big, and people hide a lot. Also, they 'defend' that walkway by the gate/house too frakkin' much.

Drive Thru: I like this map. It's more like Firing Range than Nuketown. I think this could be a new favorite for me, and a decent map to knife on (haven't tried).

Zombies: Haven't played yet.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Hangar 18: I love this map. The hangar is a cluster **** of Hallway/walkway/corner camping. Otherwise, I like the map, and enjoy the easter eggs (Floating apple anyone?)
Yea what's with floating apples? The people in the videos I watched mentioned it too.

I apparently missed something :/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Hey, I'm hoping to get a full party today for Black Ops. Prolly gonna hop on XBL after lunch then head out for the remainer of the day to celebrate Canada Day! I hope you guys have a great fourth of July!

Top Bottom