• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I meant to post this a while ago but I never got to

So I met this girl 2 weekends ago, and for some reason she brought up CoD and i was like holy crap youre my dream girl, and we talked about it for like 10 minutes

instead of getting her number I got her gamertag :cool:
Obviously, you're a pimp. :cool:

S

smash brawl player 99021

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I mean, I've had girls play CoD at my house, and they were terrible. I've also gone into FFAs with her on the mic instead of me and just had her talk **** to everybody while I go like 30-4, but that was for the lolz. But I've never met a girl who's actively plays Call of Duty, let alone one that's actually good at the game. And the idea of one isn't attractive to me, at all. But I'm sure there's girls that play the game, but I doubt they'd hold to my standards.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Wut @ this topic.

Thunder and Snack were on them smasher girls last weekend. ;)

I actually had some girls staying over at my house for a week. They were the daughters of my mom's friend. We went to get pizza the first day, and they asked if I had any video games. I was immediately thinking "Holy **** these girls are into games this is gonna be awesome." Then they asked if I had Black Ops and I got even more hyped. Then they said they sucked really bad and I was all "Oh. -.-" And it was true. They. Were. AWFUL.

To be honest, I don't really prioritize a girl's ability or desire to play high on my attractiveness list. They just need to respect the fact that I do game a lot and that I really enjoy it.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I don't actually expect a girl to like games so I put that low on my list, but dammit if I don't feel anything if a girl likes CoD (even if they suck)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Leafyyyyyyyyy <3

I usually end up texting my friend as I play CoD because it gives us both time to do what we were doing and it lets us respond when there's a break (like between games or right when I die for myself). I've only gotten off once because she called me because it was sort of unusual.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I have a female classmate who claims to have been a major gamer in the past, but since all the difficult exams and studies have started, she's stopped doing it.

Never met any girl who's ever confirmed she played and still plays CoD, though.

Oh, and map pack get for me. Playing Shangri-La right now.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
The closest I've met to a girl gamer actually being pro is this one friend I have who said she used to be into Halo and MW2 but then stopped after getting bored of it. Apparently many guys tried to date her because of it lol

I wish I'd knew a girl who's a pro though. That'd be like looking a needle in a haystack though :c

Grandeza

Smash Master
No, that can't be right. I'm pretty sure you don't respawn after death if you were downed just before the round ends. I can remember watching my brother holding off killing the last zombie of a round on CotD because there was someone about to bleed out for that exact reason.
I may be wrong, but I'm almost certain I'm correct. I am pretty sure I remember several instances where someone bled out right after the round started and still came back.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
i agree

I agree.

YOU GUYSSSSS

this topic has never been brought up before. >.>
but there are a few girls at my school who play CoD

ODIN YOU HAVE LIKE 8 WOMEN ON YOUR FRIEND'S LIST.
5. Two I met through CoD. One is a friend, one is my best mate's wife, and one is my sister.

And yes, the ladies love me.

Wut @ this topic.

Thunder and Snack were on them smasher girls last weekend. ;)

I actually had some girls staying over at my house for a week. They were the daughters of my mom's friend. We went to get pizza the first day, and they asked if I had any video games. I was immediately thinking "Holy **** these girls are into games this is gonna be awesome." Then they asked if I had Black Ops and I got even more hyped. Then they said they sucked really bad and I was all "Oh. -.-" And it was true. They. Were. AWFUL.

To be honest, I don't really prioritize a girl's ability or desire to play high on my attractiveness list. They just need to respect the fact that I do game a lot and that I really enjoy it.
It's a two way street, sir. Learn from my years of old, sage like wisdom.

What Delta said. Last night, a girl called me mid-game, conversation went like this:

Her: Hey, whatcha doin?

Me: Nothing much, playing Call of Duty, why?

Her: Oh, I'll call you back.

This is what I want every girl to do, give me some ME time.

ALSO: How to Pack-A-Punch in Shangri-La: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oi6gIgjpbg&NR=1
LMFAO!!!

Is it bad to want me time? No, not at all.

Are you GOING to get me time when you want it?

Short answer? No.

Long answer? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

/donebeingajerk

Seriously though, don't get your hopes up. NO relationship will last without sacrifice.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
If I'm talking to a girl when I'm playing BlOps, I'll tell her to text me and I'll reply to her at my killcams.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I text girl when I die
she texts me in between sandwiches.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
LMFAO!!!

Is it bad to want me time? No, not at all.

Are you GOING to get me time when you want it?

Short answer? No.

Long answer? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

/donebeingajerk

Seriously though, don't get your hopes up. NO relationship will last without sacrifice.
I fully understand what you're saying, but the fact that she was so understanding is why I like her so much. I've dealt with my fair share of suffocating women, but I also understand compromise.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I text girl when I die
she texts me in between sandwiches.
I see waht you did thar.

I fully understand what you're saying, but the fact that she was so understanding is why I like her so much. I've dealt with my fair share of suffocating women, but I also understand compromise.
Groovy.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Honestly, no girl I have ever been with has been aware of my CoD playing.
I hide my Xbox away in the cabinet below my TV.
One time, I managed to get a match of MW2 in while girl was in the shower. I would make a rage comic involving "Challenge Accepted" and "Awww yeah" but you guys get the picture.

Player-1

Smash Legend
alright, so far Hangar 18 is one of my all time favorite maps. Also, I figured out the spawn ballistic knife, at least on the C to the A side, like right where you spawn or on the C flag, it's like he perfect distance, just shoot it straight up on the A flag >.>

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Alright, I've heard quite enough about female gamers in this thread.

Discuss Black Ops in this thread, nothing else.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
What gun sights do you hate the most in this game?
I hate the sights of the MP5 because of how chunky they are in comparison to all of the other games that it is in.
I would use the MPL if it didn't have eight triangles and a line as a sight.
Uzi is disgusting.
SPAS is disgusting.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I hate the sights of the MP5 because of how chunky they are in comparison to all of the other games that it is in.
Uzi is disgusting.
SPAS is disgusting.
Uzi and the Spas.I don't mind the sights on the MPL

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Uzi is disgusting.
SPAS is disgusting.
Sniper rifle scopes. :troll:

Player-1

Smash Legend
I think all the of the maps are pretty good. Hangar 18 is definitely one of my favorite and an amazing tomahawk map, Silo is pretty campy, but if there is 1 or 2 snipers then they can get taken out pretty easily they're pretty vulnerable most places reminds me a lot of MW2's Quarry. Hazard is pretty lulzy, just so many snipers and if you don't have any on your team and you're playing domination then you're kind of screwed, but it's pretty funny just rushing into their spawn just to see 4 people crouched down behind something aiming down their sights easy tomahawk kills =p, and drive in is like a Convoy and a Zoo combined, reminds of MW2's Carnival, but better.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Honestly, no girl I have ever been with has been aware of my CoD playing.
I hide my Xbox away in the cabinet below my TV.
One time, I managed to get a match of MW2 in while girl was in the shower. I would make a rage comic involving "Challenge Accepted" and "Awww yeah" but you guys get the picture.
Hiding your hobbies is obviously the way to go. :awesome: Like playing Black Ops
/Discussing Black Ops

I think the Uzi and the Spas have ugly sights and they both deserve to go rot in a ditch.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I like the Uzi's sights

But I hate the Enfield and SPAS's sights. I prefer sights that have no obstruction. Those sights can go burn in hell. That's why I hate reflex sights and RDS to a certain degree

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Out of the incredibly brief glimpses I've had of each new level I'd say that, apart from Drive-In being slightly spawn campy, it's the best map pack. The only dud is Hanger 18, which is like a really bad Stadium knock off.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Got em in 2 games.

At me: I suggest you get there.

Also, my party of 4 joined a game against a full party of 2-3 K/D players, came back and won after joining a game down 120 points. Competition? I would love some.

Top Bottom