• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Grandeza

Smash Master
Yeah no max ammo rounds on Shang ri la. Just allow monkeys to steal all Carpenters since they change the perk when stolen and you can kill em so they drop it. I try to do that most of the time.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Max Ammo rounds are crucial and we haven't had one since Ascension. It's hard enough with the lack of variety we get from wall guns, but I also think there's no Pack-a-Punch.

There's 3 places I found effective. Where you first spawn, there's somewhat of a figure 8 you can loop around. Next is the bridge area where the quicksand is, and finally, underground where you turn on the power.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure the perk positions change each game. Sleight of Hand and Jug switched spots on us after we lost and started up a new round.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Yeah they switch in pairs. Jug and SoH switch up and so do the others.

There is a pack a punch. there are 4 totems around the map. in front of each is a pressure plate. All 4 people must stand on them at the same time to get the totem heads to stop spinning. After that, I believe you can access the PaP room. If you have less than 4 people you only need to do as many pressure plates as you have people. The others will be done already. And those huge steps you cant access in the spawn room? If you look at the top of them and jump, you can see the top of the PaP machine.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Yeah they switch in pairs. Jug and SoH switch up and so do the others.

There is a pack a punch. there are 4 totems around the map. in front of each is a pressure plate. All 4 people must stand on them at the same time to get the totem heads to stop spinning. After that, I believe you can access the PaP room. If you have less than 4 people you only need to do as many pressure plates as you have people. The others will be done already. And those huge steps you cant access in the spawn room? If you look at the top of them and jump, you can see the top of the PaP machine.
I hope the totems are close to each other.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The totems are actually really far apart. I noticed them awhile ago but we never had the patience to stand on them, haha.

The gongs, on the other hand...

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I'll play tomorrow, I'm heading out for the night (unless people are still playing very late)

also snack idk what you were apologizing about lol

Grandeza

Smash Master
I don't mind it but it's extremely meh. I really like the other maps though.

Just got to 15 on Shangri La. Not very impressive but it's adequate for now.

Grandeza

Smash Master
oh yeah HUGE glitch on Shangri La i didn't mention!

Situation:

Friend is camping on the mine cart and will use it if it gets bad. he starts to get hit and uses the mine cart. the cart leaves but he gets downed. but he's not on the cart. he's on the cart pad but the cart left right from under him. it gets crazier. i revive him and as soon as he's revived, he disappears. he then says as soon as he got up he was teleported onto the mine cart in the middle of it's path to the waterfall.

in similar news, i got the Napalm zombie achievement because a napalm Zombie blew up on my friend as he used the mine cart so he wasn't hurt by it and it counted as him killing it.

Anyone legitimately kill a Napalm Zombie yet? They're a pain in the ***. Shriekers are pretty simple.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
So I changed my GT to Flutterrshy in case anybody didn't know.

Not really liking the multiplayer maps so far.I haven't played the zombie map much either.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
oh yeah HUGE glitch on Shangri La i didn't mention!

Situation:

Friend is camping on the mine cart and will use it if it gets bad. he starts to get hit and uses the mine cart. the cart leaves but he gets downed. but he's not on the cart. he's on the cart pad but the cart left right from under him. it gets crazier. i revive him and as soon as he's revived, he disappears. he then says as soon as he got up he was teleported onto the mine cart in the middle of it's path to the waterfall.

in similar news, i got the Napalm zombie achievement because a napalm Zombie blew up on my friend as he used the mine cart so he wasn't hurt by it and it counted as him killing it.

Anyone legitimately kill a Napalm Zombie yet? They're a pain in the ***. Shriekers are pretty simple.
The glitch sounds hilarious. I've killed Napalm Zombies, they don't take much to die but I've never got the achievement for some reason.

So I changed my GT to Flutterrshy in case anybody didn't know.

Not really liking the multiplayer maps so far.I haven't the zombie map much either.
I think I love you.

SEE WHAT YOU STARTED BADGER :glare:

*waits for more inevitable name changes*
I plan on changing my name to Herpy Dooves soon.

Grandeza

Smash Master
The glitch sounds hilarious. I've killed Napalm Zombies, they don't take much to die but I've never got the achievement for some reason.
To get the achievement you need to kill it and make sure no team mates are damaged by it if you weren't aware. The blast radius of those things is ridiculous.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
lmao I knew you'd change your name to something pony-related at some point after badger did.

I really don't have any problem with the name changes, just felt like bringing up the initial name change lol

Matt07

Smash Master
Wouldn't you need Stopping power to make sure you get one shot kills?
Yea, probably. I'm not a very good Quick Scoppper, but I just like running Marathon Lightweight on all classes.

My favorite perk set up in MW2. <3

Pfft, it's all about Lightweight ;).

Also new zombie maps looks awesome, but playing and watching are two different things. I haven't even touched Call of Dead once since I bought the last Map Pack.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
The napalm zombie is pretty easy to kill, shriekers are worse than them IMO.

Sorry I haven't been around lately guys, been living life the past 2 weeks since coming out to my friends.

Pro tip: Come out of the closet earlier rather than later.

S

smash brawl player 99021

So first impressions from the zombie map...

Got the gibberish (new WW)
Killed the Napalm Zombie without it hurting anyone.
Upgraded a Galil
Took Diddy Kong's Minecart, was pretty cool.

DERP so

it's not a bad map, but it's not good for getting to high levels. (IMO)

MONKEEEEYS

Pikaville

I actually really like the new map.

Just need to get used to the close quarters and figure out where everything is, then I'll start trying to get to higher rounds.

I got the Ray gun and the kiddy maker from the box on my 1st 2 goes too :awesome:

S

smash brawl player 99021

It's called the gibberish. <_<
>_>

So there's the new easter egg and it's like, 15 steps long. baaaaaaallsss

Pikaville

I imagine it has something to do with those gongs everywhere.

Has anyone noticed the "flush" mechanism in the pool at the bottom of the waterfall?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
The napalm zombie is pretty easy to kill, shriekers are worse than them IMO.

Sorry I haven't been around lately guys, been living life the past 2 weeks since coming out to my friends.

Pro tip: Come out of the closet earlier rather than later.
Cheers. :)

So first impressions from the zombie map...

Got the gibberish (new WW)
Killed the Napalm Zombie without it hurting anyone.
Upgraded a Galil
Took Diddy Kong's Minecart, was pretty cool.

DERP so

it's not a bad map, but it's not good for getting to high levels. (IMO)

MONKEEEEYS
Relevant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzuZIlV7Sh8

Pikaville

I miss you sexy *******s.

I especially miss ODIN's manly, yet incredibly soothing voice.

I never got to ask you about your holiday!

Grandeza

Smash Master
Shriekers are easy peezee. They have the same health as a normal zombie or at least that's what it feels like.

Is there a way to get all the perks?

Also, on every zombie map so far(I think), if you get downed and the new round starts but no one revives you so you die, the game still respawns you. Only if you were downed when the new round began. This is not true for Shangri La though which is really annoying.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Also, on every zombie map so far(I think), if you get downed and the new round starts but no one revives you so you die, the game still respawns you. Only if you were downed when the new round began. This is not true for Shangri La though which is really annoying.
No, that can't be right. I'm pretty sure you don't respawn after death if you were downed just before the round ends. I can remember watching my brother holding off killing the last zombie of a round on CotD because there was someone about to bleed out for that exact reason.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
No, that can't be right. I'm pretty sure you don't respawn after death if you were downed just before the round ends. I can remember watching my brother holding off killing the last zombie of a round on CotD because there was someone about to bleed out for that exact reason.
I'm pretty sure Grandeza is right.I'ts happened to me a few times on CotD.

Silo is probably my least favorite map in the entire game.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
And I decided that I wouldn't take **** from Craptivision after whatever the first map pack's name was so I don't know either (which is a shame because I only want those maps for zombies)

EDIT:

Btw is it bad that I got a boner after meeting a girl yesterday who liked CoD and started trash talking the game and crap? >_>

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I meant to post this a while ago but I never got to

So I met this girl 2 weekends ago, and for some reason she brought up CoD and i was like holy crap youre my dream girl, and we talked about it for like 10 minutes

instead of getting her number I got her gamertag :cool:

Top Bottom