• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Grandeza

Smash Master
The zombies vid looked really cool I'm hyped.

Aww the new claymores shoot out spikes right away. I can't store them in walls anymore :[

The new wonder weapon actually looks useful this time.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man that Lion King (yeah w/e it was still in that movie :c) made that trailer look so awesome. I really hope that ends up being this map's easter egg song, because that'd be pretty ****ing awesome killing zombies to that tune

Now I'm actually tempted to buy this map pack for that zombies map >_>. I also found the new Wunderweapon to be pretty funny as well. I can see myself punting zombie children to walls for the lulz

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Speaking of Zombies, pulling off the Kassimir Mechanism in Ascension is going to be a pain in the ***. I hope to the Lord above the next Easter Egg's going to be easier to do. Something about a focusing stone?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I just finished playing some demo by myself

i used tac insert everytime and tried to spawn kill as much as possible

after one match I get a message "u spawncamp Jew"

and after another one I get a voice message from a differnt guy "you are a camping ghost pro fa**** who uses a galil in our spawn, I hope you get spawn trapped over and over in regular team deathmatch and hope your k/d falls down.......btw, your mother doesn't love you"

:troll:

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I've never gotten hatemail unfortunately. I've gotten close to getting raged at but nothing yet.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I still get hate mail, even on PS3. I've been called "a cheating ******(n word)" more times than I can count. I can only reminisce about the voice mail I used to get on Xbox.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I still get hate mail, even on PS3. I've been called "a cheating ******(n word)" more times than I can count. I can only reminisce about the voice mail I used to get on Xbox.
I've been called every insult on XBL. They even made fun of my sister. (Even tho I don't have one.)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I've only gotten hate mail on every other game but this one. I mean, Raging Blast, I spam XXY with Kid Buu, Gears 2, I camp in a corner all game, etc., etc., etc.

But then this game :c

Grandeza

Smash Master
Last time I played with Team SWF a guy accused me of having a lagswitch. He repeatedl barraged me with like 20 messages with tons of profanities and challenges to a 1v1 on his host.

So much salt.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Anyone have suggestions on how I can improve the emblem?

Yo arms of the hottest, you're a troll for telling me delta and snack you were going to cot5 D:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
:troll: how would you know, for all you know I was actually there

and true story: I was scrolling through my blackops friends and my roomate made me stop at your name cause he thought your emblem was super cool

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
:troll: how would you know, for all you know I was actually there

and true story: I was scrolling through my blackops friends and my roomate made me stop at your name cause he thought your emblem was super cool
Because I actually asked lain about it. He laughed and said you were probably trolling us when you said you were going.

And was it the regular swf lightning emblem I've had for a while? I never saved the drilbur emblem when I made it and I don't think it saves when I shut the xbox off whilein the emblem maker.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Because I actually asked lain about it. He laughed and said you were probably trolling us when you said you were going.

And was it the regular swf lightning emblem I've had for a while? I never saved the drilbur emblem when I made it and I don't think it saves when I shut the xbox off whilein the emblem maker.
No, it doesn't. You need to 'save and quit'.

Matt07

Smash Master
Oh, I usually have people complain about how bad I do. I'm just like why are you worrying about my K/D ratio, it doesn't effect you at all...

Grandeza

Smash Master
Damn a fourth map pack? Sweetness. I wish they sold the zombie maps separately. An I really wish they'd release the waw zombie maps as a map pack :(

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You don't have to buy the map packs.
But I do want the extra content and shelling out 60$ for stuff that shouldve been in the game in the first place should be classified as a ****ing crime

@Grandeza, Craptivision knows people want the map packs for the zombies maps and once they stop making money, then they'll make a map pack for zombies

And I'm extremely disappointed that by this point they still haven't released a pack for WaW zombies

S

smash brawl player 99021

I love how the only selling point in these maps is the Zombie map. Honestly, who buys the packs just for more MP maps to play on?

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Probably going to be 5 map packs overall. Each map pack has had 150GS so 150x5=750. That would make the game have 1750 GS which is the maximum amount of GS a game can have.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I love how the only selling point in these maps is the Zombie map. Honestly, who buys the packs just for more MP maps to play on?
Because all the maps they release are ****. The only thing that Treyarch is actually decent at doing are the zombies maps, which they're too much of *****es to even release in a pack itself

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Oh, I usually have people complain about how bad I do. I'm just like why are you worrying about my K/D ratio, it doesn't effect you at all...
You can put your K/D ratio on your resume and show it to potential employers. :troll:

You don't have to buy the map packs.
Touché.

Damn a fourth map pack? Sweetness. I wish they sold the zombie maps separately. An I really wish they'd release the waw zombie maps as a map pack :(
I don't see Treyarch ever making the W@W zombie maps DLC. Don't ask me why, but you'd think that 7 months after release, they'd do that. Guess not.

But I do want the extra content and shelling out 60$ for stuff that shouldve been in the game in the first place should be classified as a ****ing crime

@Grandeza, Craptivision knows people want the map packs for the zombies maps and once they stop making money, then they'll make a map pack for zombies

And I'm extremely disappointed that by this point they still haven't released a pack for WaW zombies
The new MP and zombie maps are new content. They are not included on the retail disc. But the prices are too high. They all add up.

People enjoy dying behind corners and getting blop shotted.

Probably going to be 5 map packs overall. Each map pack has had 150GS so 150x5=750. That would make the game have 1750 GS which is the maximum amount of GS a game can have.
Makes sense.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
when I play tdm by myself I only play on the 2nd map pack playlist, its sooo good

first strike ***** too, stadium and discovery are still 2 of my favorite maps in the game

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I actually liked the 2nd map pack a lot. Those maps were great. The 1st map pack wasn't that bad either. The only map pack I really hated was the 2nd map pack from MW2, that had some truly awful maps.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I say the only two decent maps ever released ever in the map packs for Blops are Discovery and Stadium. Anything beyond them suck balls. Kowloon sucks, Berlin Wall sucks, Stockpile sucks, and so on and so on.

Like literally in every map pack out of the 4 MP maps, there's 1, maybe 2, maps that are decent and the rest suck like hell

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
How can you still say that you want the extra content provided by the map packs when you have such low expectations?

I've got no problem with any of the new maps, really, but if I did then even I'd say that one good map among a ton of awful ones ain't worth a buy. Not even for zombies.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Kowloon isn't bad, but it can be annoying, and it's pretty one-sided.

Stadium is alright, but it's overplayed.

Discovery is the best map in the map pack. It's large, but not gigantic, it has flank routes, and there's always something happening, so its not too campy, especially considering its size.

Berlin Wall SUCKS. It's the worst map in Black Ops. Seriously. This map is the reason I deleted the maps off my hard drive.

I haven't played the second map pack.

Top Bottom