• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yursh, good.
I guess my main man for uploading my clips will be O D I N, since I play with him the most.
Also, when we do communitytages, will Dark do the editing? He seemed like a genuine editor on your montage/preview that you posted a while back.
Maybe he and Arex can do a collab.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Can everyone here get on AIM sometime this weekend? We have some stuff to discuss on the YouTube channel.

My AIM: xF8ALx
:mad:'s AIM: Strakeddd

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
So are we gonna make that "Getting the drop" montage?

I would love to be a part of that.

Also anyone up for some games today?

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I got the drop on some gentlemen last night. I wasn't camping or anything, I was just tactically waiting in the same spot for 5 minutes. Pros only.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I got the drop on some gentlemen last night. I wasn't camping or anything, I was just tactically waiting in the same spot for 5 minutes. Pros only.
Camping doesn't exist in Black Ops. Hiding and waiting to get the drop on someone does through. Huge difference according to Treyarch. :awesome:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Whooo finally people that aren't the classic 4 we've had for like the past 4 Zombies maps

And so exicted because F8AL gave me a deal and I might get BO for 360 which means I can play with you all

S

smash brawl player 99021

it is my birthday today

I am now 21 years old

that is all
Happy birfday! :D

And to elaborate on why Call of the Dead is bad--I'm not some meathead that loves coloring at home while watching Machete and jacking off to it. :/
And...it's dumb. >_> Using deceased historical characters were fine, and voice acting by real actors is cool but not the actual PEOPLE.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Happy birfday! :D

And to elaborate on why Call of the Dead is bad--I'm not some meathead that loves coloring at home while watching Machete and jacking off to it. :/
And...it's dumb. >_> Using deceased historical characters were fine, and voice acting by real actors is cool but not the actual PEOPLE.
O______________o

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Robert Englund LOOOL I think I might get this, but not right away. Gonna watch some gameplay vids first.

Top Bottom