• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Prime and I tossed around some ideas and I'm perfectly fine with recording.

We had the idea for a Prime + Bear show where we do silly things like ninjas and whatnot. We can have episodes like that.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I like the channel idea. I guess I'll have to start paying attention in games more for interesting things that I do. Like today, when I threw a Tomahawk at a guy and it blew up the RC Car he just set down in front of him. ;D

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I could achievement videos :p . I'd probably do lets plays to. I've always wanted to do one but never bothered to.

I never find anything interesting BO so i'm pretty much out of that.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I could achievement videos :p . I'd probably do lets plays to. I've always wanted to do one but never bothered to.

I never find anything interesting BO so i'm pretty much out of that.
I'd be down to make some LPs too. I've always wanted to do one but I haven't had any reason to

I'll be willing to do any games that aren't CD based though because I play games through other methods that I can't say here on the forums and I don't know how to use that different method with CD based games because I fail miserably at it unless I find out how to do so otherwise :/

Man that came out longer winded than I intended to

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Prime and I tossed around some ideas and I'm perfectly fine with recording.

We had the idea for a Prime + Bear show where we do silly things like ninjas and whatnot. We can have episodes like that.
I like this. :D

Any plans for guest stars? ;)

I like the channel idea. I guess I'll have to start paying attention in games more for interesting things that I do. Like today, when I threw a Tomahawk at a guy and it blew up the RC Car he just set down in front of him. ;D
Nice.

1st one was best. Was that guy in the last one trying to be Jumpman? ;)

All righty, let's get on a live party sometime soon and talk it out, rather than jumping back and forth here. I gotta wrap up my shift. I'll catch you boys and ghouls later.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I've got some random clips that I can contribute that have been sitting in my fileshare forever, quads and such that haven't been used. Theater mode but what the hell. I get some pretty good clips now and then.

On a different note, I just prestiged and got my sentry gun destroyed at level 9. Winning.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I like this. :D

Any plans for guest stars? ;)

Nice.

1st one was best. Was that guy in the last one trying to be Jumpman? ;)

All righty, let's get on a live party sometime soon and talk it out, rather than jumping back and forth here. I gotta wrap up my shift. I'll catch you boys and ghouls later.
Sounds good.

I've only destroyed 1 Sentry gun in this game :(

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'd be game for the channel. Since I already do LPs occasionally on my own channel, what should I do then?

:phone:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I've got some random clips that I can contribute that have been sitting in my fileshare forever, quads and such that haven't been used. Theater mode but what the hell. I get some pretty good clips now and then.

On a different note, I just prestiged and got my sentry gun destroyed at level 9. Winning.
Nice, I bet you were super happy when you did that, haha.

I think I destroyed an enemy entry gun around level 30 in my current prestige. (A while ago.)

S

smash brawl player 99021

Wtf.
Maybe Team Super Wet Fart beat us to it.

hrm...

TheRealTeamSWF?

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
lol wouldn't be a bit more appropriate to have something like asmash logo as the channel's pic? I mean, badgers are awesome and stuff but a bit random imo

S

smash brawl player 99021

What has wrong with Badgers? :[

Nah, honestly it doesn't really matter. :s

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'd like to believe that we can have directors, people that have the information so they can upload themselves.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'd like to upload some of our stuff as well, if that's okay Tim.

Oh and we should have an AIM groupchat to discuss videos.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Okay guys, here is what we have for the YouTube channel.

We have selected 5 "moderators" (Given to people who run community YouTube channels) who can upload videos and they are:
Myself, :mad:, O D I N, DarkShot, BanjoKazooiePro and Icydeath. (You will be sent the login info shortly.)

In order for your video(s) to be uploaded, you must send them to us and we will review them and may reject them if the quality is not high enough.

Also, you should all create an AIM account so we can have group chats on a regular basis about this.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
So, on Black Ops I'll see someone reloading and somehow before they even finish the reload they will instantly be looking through their sights. I think I've seen it in MW2 as well. I'm guessing it's some kind of reload cancel, but idk how to do it, so could someone tell me how it's done?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So, on Black Ops I'll see someone reloading and somehow before they even finish the reload they will instantly be looking through their sights. I think I've seen it in MW2 as well. I'm guessing it's some kind of reload cancel, but idk how to do it, so could someone tell me how it's done?
Either double tap 'Y' or sprint.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285

We have selected 5 "moderators" (Given to people who run community YouTube channels) who can upload videos to our YT channel and they are:

Myself, :mad:, O D I N, DarkShot, BanjoKazooiePro and Icydeath. (You will be sent the login info shortly.)

In order for your video(s) to be uploaded, you must send them to us and we will review them and may reject them if the quality is not high enough.

Also, you should all create an AIM account so we can have group chats on a regular basis.
^^^

Oh and the group chats are for everyone so we can talk about what we'll upload.

I think that's just an issue with the killcams. Just ADS while reloading.

I'm really excited for this!

(Tim totally isn't making me post this.)
You said you wanted to upload some content as well, right? :D

Wretched

Dankness of Heart

We have selected 5 "moderators" (Given to people who run community YouTube channels) who can upload videos and they are:

Also, you should all create an AIM account so we can have group chats on a regular basis about this.
**** you guys.
I'm just as much of a part of team SWF, and Darkshot isn't even part of SWF.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It's not about being part of Team SWF. People that have access to the channel are those that have something to contribute to the upkeep of the channel. Tim's essentially the leader of the project, DarkShot and I can record footage, ODIN's good with graphics, TipTup can produce content as well as answer questions and Prime is somewhat of a manager.

If you have anything you can do, then just let us know.

@Swampert - Shoot me an IM or something if you ever get the chance, I'd like to know a bit more.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Being part of team SWF is a huge part of being a producer on the TEAM SWF youtube page.
I don't care, regardless.
I can produce clips and you guys can upload them, and that works for me.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'll make a new AIM account, mostly cause I've needed an excuse to for a while.

I'll get with you guys later, chat it up tomorrow or something. Right now, my day just ended, and my head is frakkin' killin' me. X____X

Crazy excited for this guys. :D

S

smash brawl player 99021

Indeed sires. This can be a great channel if we all contribute!

wow, that doesn't sound like me at all...

swear words and prime.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Being part of team SWF is a huge part of being a producer on the TEAM SWF youtube page.
I don't care, regardless.
I can produce clips and you guys can upload them, and that works for me.
Having almost 15 people direct one channel could lead to some problems. We gave the info to people that have a direct impact on the channel, ie. the editors and recorders.

I smell drama in the form of people who are a part of Team SWF that can upload that were neglected the channel information.

Oh you silly filly.

I'll make a new AIM account, mostly cause I've needed an excuse to for a while.

I'll get with you guys later, chat it up tomorrow or something. Right now, my day just ended, and my head is frakkin' killin' me. X____X

Crazy excited for this guys. :D
<3

Indeed sires. This can be a great channel if we all contribute!

wow, that doesn't sound like me at all...

swear words and prime.
Here's a sneak peak of our adventures: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9oLVm2TIDg

Expect clips like this in the Bear n' Badger show.

Top Bottom