• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best/worst/weirdest gamertags

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Pm one of them. I've heard there's a thread on the boards where you can request name changes to mods.
Odds are this will not work anymore due to the re-release of premium membership. Upgrading allows you to get 2 name changes per 3 months of premium membership. So go that route if you want your name changed.

PS. I think your other name isn't that good either lol, get creative!

Edit: talking about The Upholder XD

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Odds are this will not work anymore due to the re-release of premium membership. Upgrading allows you to get 2 name changes per 3 months of premium membership. So go that route if you want your name changed.

PS. I think your other name isn't that good either lol, get creative!

Edit: talking about The Upholder XD
no, the upholder is a joke for anyone who has seen this one particular video of me whining.

Cross.

Smash Ace
I like Overtriforce, Mach Dash (the japanese Falcon), and DEHF even though I have no idea what it stands for. Gojira was also pretty funny. haha
DEHF stands for "does everyone hate falco", pretty cool tag

I like kage, armada and Dashizwiz the best. also,zhu. in soul silver I named my zubat Zhu xD.

dragnet4000

Smash Apprentice
If you are a falcon main, your tag is instantly sexy (scar, silentspectre, hax, darkrain, cant get sexier than that), no matter what.
I also think that dragnet4000 (DRAG) is awesome. Probly just me, but whatever.
Mew2King is so fitting, not good/bad though.
HomeMadeWaffles and Dr. Peepee deserve their respects as tension releasers. As soon as you hear them, even if you get *****, you feel great that they were smart enough to come up with that sort of stuff.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Sion sounds pretty cool imo. Victra sounds pretty sweet, since it's like, Victor and ultra combined into one. Ya know?

But I probably like Silent Spectre's

XXX-NOOBKING-XXX

sonofashrub

Smash Apprentice
I feel like gamertags can easily grow on you based on who uses them. Like Mew2King is actually a terrible, terrible name. But now M2K is associated with pure ****, and so he gets away with it.

SephirothKen is, however, so terrible that even being the King of Smash didn't help. No one even wanted to call him by that, they just shortened it to Ken because his gamertag was stupid.

I really like ChuDat. Azen Zaganite or whatever is pretty scary sounding.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Gooey Banana

Book!

My favorite one is prolly Chudat also

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
DEHF stands for "does everyone hate falco", pretty cool tag

I like kage, armada and Dashizwiz the best. also,zhu. in soul silver I named my zubat Zhu xD.
ZaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I feel like gamertags can easily grow on you based on who uses them. Like Mew2King is actually a terrible, terrible name. But now M2K is associated with pure ****, and so he gets away with it.

SephirothKen is, however, so terrible that even being the King of Smash didn't help. No one even wanted to call him by that, they just shortened it to Ken because his gamertag was stupid.

I really like ChuDat. Azen Zaganite or whatever is pretty scary sounding.
I thought it was just Ken using his real name (is that his real name) lol. Because of that I thought it was ok to use my real name sometimes because I disliked my name. :3

MetroidFusion

Smash Rookie
I play on my bros Xbox live account (YesButWhyy) try to say it 10 time fast.
Also I play my friend on braw he goes by the name obama...

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Cleveland, Ohio! my homeplace but for now living i
I like the tag forward. Just sounds like a cool name to go into battle with. its short too. if i could i would change my current tag on all my stuff to midem.
i also like azen. its mysterious in a good way not corny ether.
tags like smash101 suck *** and gameguitarist7 really sounds so plain

Top Bottom