• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Region?

JFox

Smash Hero
WC made some bad decisions though -_-
I totally agree with this. Looking solely often of stats, WC had a stacked team. Even with the few wrong choices you made tho, we should have probably lost. East coast just beast coasted the way through each of our tough matches. Most of our players played rather clutch when it counted :) thats why EC is so ****in awesome. Always has been...remember Tec0 Pound 3 winning crews back when everyone didnt realize how good he was...

BEAST COAST

edit: speaking of, i think Tec0 HAS to be in crews no matter what for pound 4. After winning crews Pound 3, he HAS to get an auto-in for comin in the clutch.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Right, my bad. TP2 is the one (i forgot i missed the latest one :\ makes sense)

Has anyone ever actually travelled to Canada for smash? LOL
I did. That one time before Genesis. You guys trained me up so well LOL.

Man you guys are so cool, makes me glad to be Canadian.

=D

(pseudo Mango style post)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I totally agree with this. Looking solely often of stats, WC had a stacked team. Even with the few wrong choices you made tho, we should have probably lost. East coast just beast coasted the way through each of our tough matches. Most of our players played rather clutch when it counted :) thats why EC is so ****in awesome. Always has been...remember Tec0 Pound 3 winning crews back when everyone didnt realize how good he was...

BEAST COAST

edit: speaking of, i think Tec0 HAS to be in crews no matter what for pound 4. After winning crews Pound 3, he HAS to get an auto-in for comin in the clutch.
That was more sliq being dumb than Tec0 being awesome

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
It was more like Sliq and I were the anchors for our region and were nervous as ****.

We both ****ed up a lot but ****ing up with jigglypuff means I get to hit you with whatever I feel like :)

And if I could represent EC again that would be awesome.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Was it that hard Sliq?

EC coast is probably the best at Melee lol

Only a few players really travel from coast to coast so we don't usually get many opportunities to compare

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
sliq still gets **** for that even after beating darkrain & others in tournament rofl.

JFox

Smash Hero
he ****ed up a rest under pressure...jiggs players often **** up rest combos here and there, he just happened to have the worst timing when it comes to crucial **** ups. Had everything not been riding on that, it would have easily been forgotten. There are def mistakes on both sides, but still a very clutch performance from Techero. Beast coast knows how to win it when it counts...we are too proud to not perform!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm going to LOL when EC loses to South at Pound 4 crews.
and I'm not even South

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Our powerhouse lineup is not even half what it used to be. We have a ton of players whose skill can be judged at face value in that I know exactly what to expect from them in specific matchups and in overall performance. This is valuable in crews because it enables good predictions and decision making. The problem is that we only have a few players remaining with actual depth and intelligence, so given an unpredicted situation, we have limited options.

We have not come anywhere close to replacing the incredible players we have lost.

xTONEx

Smash Apprentice
how about at like....pound 5, there should be a round robin regional crew battle tournament...or something...**** i don't know. I have no idea how that would be set up or anything, but get like nike and just do it.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
South has SO many cool smashers wtf.

And then like west coast

And EC are *****, nah kidding. I love Tri-State smashers. DJ, Pakman, Mogwai are all ****ing awesome

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I also don't see regional pride nearly as strong in Brawl. Brawl community really is a lot different from Melee's. I wish I was around in Melee's prime. :-(

PB&J

Smash Hero
i want to the south to fight east coast with all there players..it will be epic

ec and the south are hands down best regions any order u put it

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
durr hurr my reigon is the best,

but seriously the south sucks

especially texas

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
East Coast is the best hands down. In both Brawl and Melee, heck we are probably the best in Brawl+ as well. Get ***** rest of the world.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Ally's first tourney was actually Cataclysm 4 or whatever it was before CoT. He ended up getting 3rd behind Jason and Azen when Azen was playing like Fox or somebody lol.

But I do agree Ally's proven himself since he began.
His first tourney was Only in Niagara or maybe some local Montreal tourney, I can' t remember...but both tournies he didn't lose a single game lol

swordgard

Smash Hero
His first tourney was Only in Niagara or maybe some local Montreal tourney, I can' t remember...but both tournies he didn't lose a single game lol
False, at ffyf1 he lost once to filauc(raaaappppppe) and once to kingace.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
NO ****ING WAY BANDIT ****ING KEITH

oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I didn't understand a word you just said. Try speaking American, it's the only language I can understand!

So, as a side note...who are the people who have beaten Ally in a set? As far as I know, they're:

ADHD
Mew2King
swordgard
Hunger
ksizzle
mikeHAZE
DEHF
Azen
CO18
Lain

Anybody else?

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Let me fix that... in America

NO ****ING WAY BANDIT ****ING KEITH

oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn in America.

Sorry bout that, I don't know what I was thinking, in America. Is that better? I cleared it up, in America.

Top Bottom