• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Region?

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
This thread is hilarious, anytime I see Inui start or finish a sentence with " your ignorance / arrogance is astounding ", I curl up in a ball and die of laughter.

Inui is officially my favourite on swf lmao.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
i thought people did money matches just to learn peoples styles and use it against them in tourney... I know not everyone does that, but most players do. I remember one time infernomni did a buncha money matches with dsf and he was winning a good majority of them. Then when tourney time came dsf beat omni because he knew how to fight him.

money matches are important and all, but some people have different agendas with them and it really doesnt judge whos better.
Hahaha, C3 like foreverrrrr ago good **** for remembering

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
I hope I can some day reach the roster of the elite...though I doubt it by the looks of things.
I am southwest, and by the looks of things, well...I'm not sure if at all my region can give me any sort of upperhand in anything.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ppl money match so people don't sandbag completely. still occurs when bad people fight really good people tho.
sometimes it's pride (neighborhood P vs. shroomed was LOL )
sometimes it really is the money (didn't koreanDJ like earn 10x the cost it took to get to/enter an MLG tourney once with money matches? i don't remember. i'm sure he had fun tho =P). there was a $6,600 money match in MvC2, once....

Scidadle

Smash Champion
WTF 6.6 grand thats insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Also P vs Shroomed was nice, but in their second MM Shroomed got stomped.

<3 Dajuan

Prawn

Smash Master
sooooo.

100 dollar MM Inui/Atomsk v. Anti/Ally at pound4?

DO IT UP!

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
What are like 5 best states? Lets not make it complex and call MD/VA one state.
NJ
NY /bias
TX
MD/VA
Florida or California

I def left out mad good states.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
roflmao at texas being the 2nd best state

not...

even...

close...

im still waiting for ppl to state MM md/va in a 10vs10 crew battle

candy
meep
chu
azen
neo
pyronic star
boss
junebug
hat
korn
or
chillin
omni (both dont really play brawl but will assrape most ppl)

so0o any takes?? :-)

Underload

Lazy
New Jersey, California, Michigan, Maryland, Virginia are the best states, I suppose. But with that list, I'm leaving out Texas, bah...

MD / VA isn't a state, sadly, they gotta take up two spots. Otherwise Texas would scoot in.

Banks

Smash Hero
heart of darkness is also the name of a novel written by Joseph Conrad in the early 20th century

i've had the misfortune of being forced to read it in 10th grade
i actually saw that when doing a quick search on wikipedia, but i figured it's a safer bet that people on smashboards would reference videogames over novels lol

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
It was actually a reference to Kingdom Hearts, because that's what I made my tag for on Gamefaqs.

Now I usually tell people it's Conrad's work because AOB mentioned it to me at MOAST3 and it's much more ominous and intellectual than being the keyblade master or some ****.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I have biased loyalties I'll admit...But..

MW has M2K (according to this thread) and Lain. Can't even begin to imagine how scary Legan would be if he mained somebody other than Link. MW is where a lot of the top representatives for certain character metagames are. They just haven't met those explosive tourney's other like other regions because of travel time.

MW is definatly up there with EC and WC don't underestimate. South=4th and canada=Niagara falls FTW??

PB&J

Smash Hero
lol at people thinking the south suks in brawl...like i said before the south abd east coast are the best in brawl and melee..any order u put it

Top Bottom