• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Region?

Öni

Smash Cadet
We know other people are good. We just don't care much until it's proven to us directly, I guess.

Just because Armada came here and did well once doesn't mean all of Europe is awesome. It means Armada is amazing.
Lol be more arrogant.

Just because Mango was the only one who was able to beat Armada in his state with 500 people behind him screaming "USA" and "Mango" on NTSC version (crappy Peach) doesn't mean all of the US is awesome.
It means Mango is amazing.

Your argument is stupid.

Also I want to see any of these segmented US-crews beating Armada, Zgetto, Amsah, Poilon, Strawhat, Over, Remen, Faab, Aldwyn and Ice (or Adam / Makenshi / Inf) Edit: Or Calle W or EK

PB&J

Smash Hero
peach is better in the our version..no johns,,but i do think that there are some really good europeans though. tbh i like amsah more than armada, but thats just me..armada is good though..
oh and i think the south can beat europe..just saying..we will see @ pound 4 though

Öni

Smash Cadet
peach is better in the our version..no johns,,but i do think that there are some really good europeans though. tbh i like amsah more than armada, but thats just me..armada is good though..
oh and i think the south can beat europe..just saying..we will see @ pound 4 though
You're the guy who said abot Armada "He'll not get Top 10, maybe Top 32" ?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
....and exactly how is NTSC Peach better than PAL Peach?

Yes I'm talking to you, PB&J.

EDIT: and Wow!
The way she takes it off is so...mesmerizing <3 * highly approves DoH's Post*

Tero.

Smash Champion
You sir, are stupid.

Peach is the same in PAL and NTSC.
However Fox, Sheik and Marth are worse in PAL, considering this Peach does overall better in PAL than in NTSC.

South can beat Europe? You should be glad if the entire USA can beat Europe when we have all of our good players at one tournament. Unfortunally we are the ones who have to travel, because none of your top players ever made it to a european tournament.

Do not underestimate us, remember what happened last time?

Let's just wait until Pound 4, shall we?

pockyD

Smash Legend
hopefully nobody thinks that this guy speaks for america

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Was going to say the same thing White Mike. But that was over a year ago and since that tourney Armada has gotten first at everyone one he went to, except Genesis of course :p

C Jack beat Armada twice in 1 tourney, but then Amsah beat Captain Jack twice the same day 0_o How good are these people!??!

Tero.

Smash Champion
Was going to say the same thing White Mike. But that was over a year ago and since that tourney Armada has gotten first at everyone one he went to, except Genesis of course :p

C Jack beat Armada twice in 1 tourney, but then Amsah beat Captain Jack twice the same day 0_o How good are these people!??!
Nah man Europe sucks, only Armada is somehow decent. Listen to your fellow americans.

Scar

#HarveyDent
since EC melee lost m2k i think south has a strong case for best region

hbox / shiz / colbol are all nasty

we have chopz now tho so get *****, and M2K is totally EC at heart -- if we keep m2k and have all of our top players then psssh beast coast, even without pc

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
scar, m2k still intends to play on the EC crew in melee.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i don't think it's fair, since california is the size of like 5 states.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
It's kind of lame how people who don't live in a region still play for it. It shouldn't be who "once lived there" or who "travels there a lot". It should be who currently lives there. Your REGION.

Öni

Smash Cadet
Somebody please rember this idiot after Pound 4.
I would, but I'm sure someone will delete this thread like they did with your peach thread.
Anyone know where this thread is? Haven't seen it since Genesis. :(

Razor

Smash Journeyman
lol, armada would be closer to the "ken" in the bsoldier analogy, since he traveled to our country.

i remember mango posted that he would have bought a ticket to europe right away if armada had beaten him at genesis hahaha

Frames

DI
LOL if it aint pbnj its done

shogun

Smash Journeyman
hmm how about not glorifying region superiority for where a bunch of nerds live boring lives playing a game(that isn't even very profitable)? there's nothing wrong with being a nerd or having a boring life though, just when you attempt to glorify it.

even M2K thinks region rivalry/superiority is stupid.

there's probably been 828,501,582 of these threads on here over the years anyway.

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
hmm how about not glorifying region superiority for where a bunch of nerds live boring lives playing a game(that isn't even very profitable)? there's nothing wrong with being a nerd or having a boring life though, just when you attempt to glorify it.

even M2K thinks region rivalry/superiority is stupid.

there's probably been 828,501,582 of these threads on here over the years anyway.
if m2k thinks so, it must be true

Top Bottom