• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I just Google imaged a picture of an eye, and photoshopped it into that.

If you're talking about where the eye itself is from, it's Naruto. The eye is Sasuke's Mangekyo Sharingan. I just made it red around the white area, and added blood to resemble when he uses Amaratsu.
Amateratsu is the correct spelling

And i just watched the episode where it appeared for the first time, yesterday.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol just looked at the picture, red x looked pretty normal, but i hope to god that debom dosent actually look like that XP

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Did any of you who played through it ever actually use stickers to power up the characters? I just messed around with different combinations that made one thing broken, like buffing Falco's lasers to the point where they could beat a boss in like 10 hits. It was kind of hard to understand what some of the effects were.

:034:

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Have you all seen the new Zelda game images? I'm not sure if I like this art style more than Twilight Princess, to be honest. It seems like a cross between cel-shaded and TP and I think I preferred both WW and TP's looks more. Then again, I shouldn't be hating the game before it even comes out, so we'll see.

On another note, my super special awesome Wii Ethernet adapter seems to have arrived so for the sake of testing it out if any of you (preferably North America for lag testing purposes) feel up for some friendlies, let me know. I need to see if a) this actually works b) if there is any lag reduction / increase.

Palpi

Smash Hero
From the 1 trailer I watched, I have gathered that the monsters look like some from wind waker, the wilderness kind of looks like OoC mixed with tp. For whatever reason I didn't like TP, was not appealed at all. I dunno..it looks like a mix to me.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I like the look. It's barely that much different than TP in terms of character design.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yea, I was turned off by the design, but I said the same thing about Wind Waker until I played it. We'll see.

3DS looks cool, though I'm gonna wait and see if there is a easy way to put games on my R4 or any future device like that. MGS3 and OoT wtf man lol. Though personally, I get annoyed when people orgasm over remakes...it's not new, it's just the same game with some improvements. Kingdom Hearts looks kinda lame.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Kingdom hearts is always lame.

Out of all these remakes on the 3DS, hopefully some of them offer a completely revamped experience from the original. I have high hopes for paper mario, MGS, and some others.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I bet Dead Or Alive 3D will be one of the biggest sellers for obvious reasons. :laugh: I'll probably pick up Star Fox 64 3D myself. I have so many childhood memories of that game...I used to play that game for hours. Like, three playthroughs in one sitting.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
No clue, but it was there in the large, released list. You know the moment people put "3D" and "DoA Ladies" together in their mind, the game will fly off of the shelves.

Iofsauron

Smash Journeyman
Yea, I was turned off by the design, but I said the same thing about Wind Waker until I played it. We'll see.

3DS looks cool, though I'm gonna wait and see if there is a easy way to put games on my R4 or any future device like that. MGS3 and OoT wtf man lol. Though personally, I get annoyed when people orgasm over remakes...it's not new, it's just the same game with some improvements. Kingdom Hearts looks kinda lame.
Kingdom Hearts was always lame, except for the Original, it sucked

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
3D boobies....

I can't wait
The internet is really, really great...

Anyways, the new Zelda looks like WW to me and a bit brighter compared to TP. Also: lol at Link an heroing at the end of one of the trailers.
Uprising seems pretty good, but looks like a fakeish rail shooting game.
GS3 is something I want, but I've never played the 2nd one.
Other M looks neat as well. That guy who became a computer in Fusion is there (forgot his name).
I've heard about the remakes for the 3DS. All I can say is: "Yay I get to play it wherever I go".

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
4chan is a terrible place.

Won't deny that I've lurked there to collect some wallpapers in the past, though.

EDIT:

Also, HALP. I became a Cloud fanboy.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, the games im lookngi at is DOA 3d (OBVIOUSLY) and kirby epic yarn, that game looks amazing XP
wow, i can feel the manliness draining from me as i said that

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
lol, the games im lookngi at is DOA 3d (OBVIOUSLY) and kirby epic yarn, that game looks amazing XP
wow, i can feel the manliness draining from me as i said that
Nothing wrong with looking at DOA. Or, at least, it says absolutely nothing about your manliness.

Some people might disagree with this statement, but I maintain that pixelated cute chicks are cute chicks nonetheless.

Reg15

Smash Apprentice
Kingdom hearts is too great. Love that game. And since when was there really a bad Zelda game besides Zelda Link's adventure or whatever it's called . This Zelda game will be amazing.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Creators like tossing in "Epic" into their game titles now. Kirby's Epic Yarn and Epic Mickey are leading the charge. Wouldn't be surprised if there is a Epic Halo or Epic Final Fantasy.

I thought KH 1 was good, in 2 they kinda strolled away from the Disney-ness, and 368 days was just ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom