• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
@Bored: Don't forget the super-white handshake, even though we're both not even white lol.
Oh yea. Everyone was giving you those crazy black people's handshake shenanigans. After A_B messed up his with San, I was like "You know what? I'm gonna give San a man's handshake. A firm basic, white man's hand shake". And that was that lmao.

Edit: San, that one picture on A_B's camera, I'm gonna crop you out and photoshop you with kool-aid, KFC, and various other black stereotypes.

@Bored: Macy's alarms go off when Bored enters their stores.
Macy's is racist. Look, just cause I'm Middle Eastern, and I'm walking into a crowded mall with a fat backpack, doesn't mean I have a bomb. Freaking Americans.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Thanks metroid. Don't worry, we actually talked about you quite a bit.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
4. Winner's semis, LT dubz...San and I were playing M2K and Inui. Third match, me and M2K are out, and after San beats Inui while both were at super high damage, Inui throws his controller to the ground. I'm sure Kimchi was trolling the live stream.

8. A woman dressed as Hitler. Nuff said.

4. Is that what it sounds like? cause it sounds really gay. It sounds like double ike dittos...

8. Was she hot?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
dakid, i heard you were orgasming to espy on the live stream.... You be weird dawg.
LOL what, why kid i didnt know you swung that way. All in all im glad san ***** as much as he did. Never doubted him for one moment and clapped vigorously after his matches.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Wish Mr. Doom was there

san-Earth
Slaps- Fire
Bored- Wind
Brett- Water
Burrito-Heart

By our powers combined we could summon Mr. Doom.

theeboredone

Smash Legend

4. Is that what it sounds like? cause it sounds really gay. It sounds like double ike dittos...

8. Was she hot?
4. Inui used Ganon claiming that if it was double Ike ditto, San and I would just **** him.

5. Alright. Couldn't really tell cause of the hat and mustache lmao.

Mr. Doom, he's our hero. Gonna take MKs down to 0.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
who was that guy that was talking about being "the wind rider"

LOOOOOOOOL

theeboredone

Smash Legend
For some reason, those elements match our personalities somewhat.

San - Earth, very modest and chill
Slaps - Fire, hot headed and has red hair.
Bored - Wind, I actually got nothing on this one.
Brett - Water, calm like a stream, but destructive like a tsunami when need to be.
A_B - Heart...pff....as if.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Wish Mr. Doom was there

san-Earth
Slaps- Fire
Bored- Wind
Brett- Water
Burrito-Heart

By our powers combined we could summon Mr. Doom.
Mr. Doom, he's our hero. Gonna take MKs down to 0.
RAOFLMFAO. You guys are so fankoopingtastic. I had fun watching the livestream whenever I got the chance, trolling just about everyone that I saw. Everybody on that chat-stream knew me for my super SDI, so there was a lot of love (no homo stuff) on the internetz.

On another note, I'm considering running a monthly in Kansas. The brawl/melee scene there is a little on the weak side, but people have been placing well in the past month. I'm hoping that this monthly thing will work out just fine. Gotta get it right, though, otherwise people won't come to Kansas again, especially after that major fiasco at Kansas' most recent tournament.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Dropping by from my otherwise busy day to say tell you guys that the WHOBO recap was a fun read and you guys make me happy to be an Ike main, haha.

San: I heard you beat Xyro, great job. You're quite the inspiration.

Bored: Since Niddo probably didn't come I seem to recall that I owe you a dollar or so. Might I save myself the trouble of mailing it and just promise to hand it to you at WHOBO3 (which I am now 100% promising that I am going to save up to go to!)?

And now back to my hectic schedule.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Fair enough Light. San, if you're gonna upload any matches, can you upload our doubles match with Yosh and Zigsta? It was on Yoshi's Island. The one where I D-aired both of them at the same time.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I'll try to upload as many as I can. We did save a lot of the doubles matches. I'll just save some of the best ones from those. The lack of bulk upload (as far as I know) is quite annoying.

EDIT: For some reason, all of my videos on youtube are now super crappy. Don't know what's going on =/

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Hehe, I want to see that Ike main pic. Tallest to shortest.. except.. Brett (actually shortest) is on the wrong side. Lol.

WHOBO was probably my most fun tourney to date. And I left telling myself and my UNT buddies that I'm practicing some things with Ike when I get back. Gotta catch up. So next time I face San so early in LT bracket, I can give him a better run for his money.

13th in teams, 13th in LT, 33rd in singles. Not bad, considering I choked once per event. I need to travel just a bit more, play some more people I'm not used to playing. I can feel myself getting closer and closer to NOT choking in everything.
(Almost upset who is considered a -great- Toon Link 2-0, but I choked in game 2 and paid for my mistake and ended up losing game 3 last stock.)
By the way, Bored, I lost to Zori in losers bracket. He's the first person I think I could ever call GOOD at recovering with Olimar.

Take and I are going to turn ourselves into a good Ike/Marth team. Our teamwork is getting nice, and we're almost winning pretty tough matches.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I'll try to upload as many as I can. We did save a lot of the doubles matches. I'll just save some of the best ones from those. The lack of bulk upload (as far as I know) is quite annoying.

EDIT: For some reason, all of my videos on youtube are now super crappy. Don't know what's going on =/
if you want i can encode and help upload, i prefer using viddler over youtube if only because you can download the video

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Dang it.

Every since the site did it's server thingy, I keep getting 502 Gateway errors when trying to get on the site. This is the second time since that day I've been able to get on. ;_;

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
After looking at videos again, it was just something with my browser.

Viddler, you say? Does it have better quality than youtube?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
After looking at videos again, it was just something with my browser.

Viddler, you say? Does it have better quality than youtube?
eh possibly depends on the device used to record with, and video codec

here is a sample of someone elses recording quality

here is what I'VE gotten to work so far

so yea obviously MGS2 video is alot better quality, although im not sure what they used to record with. However i think i was using the same codec

although now that i read about it its probably the cable that im using

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Maybe Burrito is wind cause he left Ike like the wind, (and came back to sneak in Ike pics)

Wind of EC is Palpi cause he leaves every character.

@Brett: Ok, that makes sense. I had it when I left but when I got home it wasn't there. Doesn't matter what you do with it. You can throw it away if you really want.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
FREE SOUVENIR! I'll hang it above my bed and wear it every time I practice and pray to it before I go to sleep and.. and.. and..

Er. Um. I'll just hang on to it for now. See if a use or funny joke can come of it later.

EDIT: Bored can be Heart. He played through a freaking broken thumb and, although didn't perform near his best, he got to 3rd in LT teams with San.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
where is burrito at any way i havent seen him post since before whobo

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
He is ashamed for coaching my opponent in regular 1v1 and costing me. I woulda won that game, the played Take which i believe would be close. Should have complained to Xyro to redo the set like Furbs did to phoenix alpha in pools when Josh was helping chaotic.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He is ashamed for coaching my opponent in regular 1v1 and costing me. I woulda won that game, the played Take which i believe would be close. Should have complained to Xyro to redo the set like Furbs did to phoenix alpha in pools when Josh was helping chaotic.
There was a lot of issues with coaching at this event. Weird. I've heard three different stories, and have two situations of it myself.

lol, people needing coaching against garbage like Sonic makes me feel all warm and squishy.
Darkz, gimme dat parrot!

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
~> AP Exams really suck. I hate them so much. <~
Aka: I will be MIA with Light.

Edit: Good job at WHobo2 Ikes.
Mini shoutouts:
Brett: Stop choking.
Bored: Keep it up.
San: You got this.
Slaps: You'll get em next time.
A_B: Use Ike you noob. Nice job ****** in Dubs with Duffman.
Kimchi: Nice job ****** the Livestream man. I <3 you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom