• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
M2K's Meta BEASTED me in a MM. I think he's the best Ike gimper known to man.

OH and by the way. Inui's Ike is still meh. BUT. Mew2King's Ike is actually legit. I just played around with him for one game and I was seriously underestimating him. It's not even like he has all the experience we do with Ike, but he's SUCH a good player and so creative when it comes to Smash that his Ike is really pretty good (at least, I could judge this from that friendly).

BTW, Slaps, I am kinda pissed that Inui did what he did in bracket. He's such a little baby.
For anyone that doesn't know, Inui got beat by a good Lucario around here named Trela. After that he pussed out and whined about Brawl being bad... first match he had in losers was Slaps. He went Ganon and just ****ed around instead of playing. Why not just forfeit or play a real set and then give your spot in bracket up?

Kimchi, all I need to do to stop choking is be put in the tournament scene more often. I'm getting to where I go toe to toe with good players (Ex: HyRo-- nearly 2-0ed him at the tourney) and then at the end I try to do something ********.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
*shows off new sig*

*rages at me be apparently a line too short to show sig in this post*

*laugh at Inui being pathetic as usual*

Scrub needs to learn he's not good in anything that isn't teams and to accept it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Just quote someone, then post something along the length of a line or so. It usually does the trick.

Lrn2SWF scrubscrubscrub.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Brett, I agree with what you said. From the few matches I saw from his ike, his use of bair was pretty good.

redx..black people are naturally tall. =]

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Hopefully there will be more Ike mains in the WHOBO 3 photo, maybe even me.

Also, epic page number is epic.

:034:

Foodies

Smash Journeyman
So some people said I should post.

Hi, I play Marth/Ike...I like Fire Emblem. I only played WiFi's with anyone mode/casual people before coming to college (so sad), and I haven't been to any tournies since I didn't know anyone else that was interested (and asian parents). Aka I'm not very good. D: But I want to get better!
;_;

I look the coolest out of us all, and I can't be in any pictures.
Photoshop!
/lurking for over a year

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Welcome to the Ike threads Foodies. Be warned that playing with Ike competitively is one hell of a ride. It's not gonna be pretty and it's gonna take a lot of effort. You will get frustrated, you will rage, you will cry, you will bleed. If you don't want any of those, head over to the Metaknight or Snake boards and ask for tips on maining said character.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
he snuck in and brett elbowed him, i didn't wanna photoshop cause im lazy lmao
Yeah, apparently I was a few seconds late, though. That guy poked in right next to me and I elbowed him out. Lol, like, I elbowed him hard, too. I don't respond nicely to blatant immaturity. =P
Maining MK can make you cry

when you lose with him. :D
In every bit of honesty, I'd rather be seen as a good Ike than just another MetaKnight.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
-_- ...San, how tall are you again? I'm too lazy to check out the one thread containing the Ike profiles.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
C.falcons are discussing the ike matchup atm, debating range is like 60/40 ike to 45/55 falcon.

You guys care to give your two cents to them; no ike mains has said anything in their boards about this match-up yet.

Also, can't wait for san to upload those vids. especially the 100fake$mm hype. Any estimates as to when you'll be posting the vids san?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Actually I didn't really have much to upload on my wii. The other videos should be coming out soon, however.

Shinde425

Smash Apprentice
So I gots another question: I understand that you can di outta jab cancels, but do you need a jump to escape? Like what if they lost their jump, could they di out of jab cancels? If yes than I'll have another question, so prepare yourself....

Shinde425

Smash Apprentice
No, you don't need jump. Just practice it.
Hmm, ok. Thanks. I was just wondering because I thought if you just caught them through their jump, you could trap them. Ok new question, how can I exploit their di? If I keep them in there, I know they're gonna try to escape, so how can I follow up if they do?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Figure out what's their favorite way of escaping. Some like to DI behind you, while others away from you. Usually for jabs, people try to get away from you so you can follow up with a grab or f-tilt if they start getting more airborn from their DI.

You can also alter the timing of your jabs to mess up their DI.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Everyone that gets to meet Bored needs to play categories with him at like 2 AM and choose mammals. It's amazing how many mammals he knows about existing in modern times that no one else does... like the elusive TRICERATOPS.

metroid1117

Smash Master
6'4''

Aren't we near the same height?
Dang man, you are tall... I'm only around 5'6", you're almost a foot taller than me.

Also, I might be going to my first tournament since December! I'm mainly going for Brawl+, but I'll still enter in Brawl. Has anyone else been playing Brawl+ as of late?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Everyone that gets to meet Bored needs to play categories with him at like 2 AM and choose mammals. It's amazing how many mammals he knows about existing in modern times that no one else does... like the elusive TRICERATOPS.
Don't forget the elusive seagull mammal.

And Espy, Categories is a game where people take turns naming something under that category. If you can't think of anything, you quit. Last person standing wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom