• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

LLDL

Smash Hero
I would rather you put in the laggy audio, instead of music. That's just me tho.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i hate audio video lag i noticed it only lags when i move it from pinnacle to windows movie maker to upload cuz windows movie makers uploads stuff in like 3 mins and pinnacle takes forever but im lookin for solutions

@deathknight ill try that after i try uploading thru pinnacle

edit:jus tried it deathknight no avail its not laggin in pinnacle only when i try to move the file

PK Webb

Smash Champion
soooo found out it was recorded under the wrong format so the lag will stay ill be more aware of it next time im too lazy to put in music sooo sry yall gunna have to deal wit the lag this time

Alukard

Smash Hero
Singles

1: jman ($234.00)
2: vanz ($117.00)
3: vwins ($39.00)
4: eggm
5: tec0
5: kage
7: cactuar
7: djn
9: swift
9: hax
9: reno
9: sol
13: stric9
13: javier
13: hbk
13: mike$
17: crismas
17: chainace
17: grillz
17: noodles
17: trademark
17: nintendude
17: nando
17: slox
25: aber
25: smellycat
25: ultimascout
25: bolt
25: pest
25: pc jona
25: twebb
25: deathknight
33: shoopman
33: pklx
33: pyn
33: rykard
33: haru
33: ktc
33: nj finest
33: cam
49: purpled

Doubles

1: kage + vwins
2: djn + g$
3: vanz + tec0
4: reno + jman
5: alu + hbk
5: eggm + cactuar
7: nando + hax
7: swift + nintendude
9: javi + ktc
9: pklx + pest
9: twebb + sol
9: copycat + ultimascout
13: bolt + aber
13: crismas + oorah

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo twebb that video u put up and labeled tec0 and vanz vs vwins and kage that was me and hbk ... >_>

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Alukard, Shoopman didn't win either of his 2 sets but he got 33rd.
I won my first set against Rykard, how am I tied with Shoopman and Rykard?

P.S. Sol, DK ditto next time we ever meet lol.

Rykard

Smash Ace
Alukard, Shoopman didn't win either of his 2 sets but he got 33rd.
I won my first set against Rykard, how am I tied with Shoopman and Rykard?
Im assuming there was some sort of buy in losers bracket. i noticed that too but didn't want to argue cause it made me seem better than i actually did lol

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Here goes

2: vanz - I kind of Lol'd (no pun intended) at double peach until I remembered how much it sucks fighting her close up.
3: vwins - Thanks for the matches, you knew her priority a "bit" better than I expected
5: tec0 - We haven't played since RoM2... we need to fix that.
5: kage - I think we should find some time to play more (any) friendlies. I bet I could figure you out if we did. :)
9: swift - We haven't played since RoM2... we need to fix that.
13: stric9 -- :) Fun matches as usual. Interested to see how we'd mesh as a team. Let's do friendlies as one sometime since you're impossible to lock down
13: javier -- Wow, look at you still placing 13th. Good **** man, sorry we couldn't have it out, but I gave way to Shiek. :/ It's really good to see you again though.
13: hbk -- Every time it's getting close son. don't blink cause before you know it, PA will have the only marths worth a lick.
17: crismas - Fun to see you again, gg's in friendlies
17: chainace - Take falco's gun away and what do you have...? GANON. RoFl, terrible characters.
17: grillz -- gg's man
17: nando -- always a pleasure, fun watching your skill grow
25: pest -- we should redo our match from loooong ago, I'm interested to see how we've improved
33: shoopman -- Thanks for the ditto's man, love that matchup :)
33: nj finest -- nice to finally meet you as well, fun friendlies. i hate camping, but sometimes I had to just "wait" before approaching your dk. His defense is mad gay.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ok next time, we can play 20 matches+ if you like... I can also figure you out.. oh wait stay free. =)

Codi, it takes about 6 hours to get to NY by car.. it's not that bad at all.

Crismas, mm.. meh, any good players will edgeguard Ganon no matter how I try to recover. I'll keep trying until I die but... ya. lol.

Top Bottom